Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,954 members, 7,866,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11093009 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) ... (7822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:10pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:56am On May 26, 2017
DO YOU KNOW THAT NATURE ABHORS VOID?
The recent bull runs along with the positive sentiment in the market is creating liquidity void in many stocks. Liquidity void is created when price movement forms space(s) yet to be filled. One index creating the liquidity void in NSE is the Banking sector.

Banking sector index YTD has appreciated by a little over 26%. The appreciation in this sector were mainly coming from gains recorded in Stanbic (73%), UBA (62%) and GTB (36%).

Of importance is GTB, which has rallied above the highs created since 2014 thereby opening up void in the process. Nature, including capital markets abhor voids and this space must be filled someday. Chart below shows the stock's price movement since 2012 and as can be seen, all created void caused by the rally (from 2012) were filled at the appropriate time (up to 2016). This is not to say, the new void will take another 4 years to be filled or 4 months or weeks or days, it is just to show us that any pullback to the highlighted price level is critical because nature abhors void.

Disclaimer: This post is purely based on technical analysis and is the opinion of BullBearMkt. Due diligence should be carried out accordingly.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:42am On May 26, 2017
A PATIENT DOG EATS THE FATTEST BONE
One of the stocks that have gained double their opening price this year is OANDO. As a matter of fact, it is presently the leading stock in the OIL AND GAS sector of NSE. Now the stock is pulling back after a decent rally.

Important areas of note are the highlighted levels. These are levels where liquidity resides. Many institutional buyers and retail investors/traders put their stop loss there, and can also spur up emotions. A break below Liquidity 1 will mean the price likely to head to liquidity 2. If price unable to move below liquidity 1, then price will reverse and rally again. A break below liquidity 1 will provide an interesting play. Don't ask me why... JUST PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN

Disclaimer: This post is purely based on technical analysis and is the opinion of BullBearMkt. Due diligence should be carried out accordingly.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:19am On May 26, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:42am On May 26, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:13am On May 26, 2017
The Embassy’s Chief Economic and Commercial Counsellor, Mr Pablo Segrelles, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos that the Spanish companies were ready to offer new technologies to Nigeria. “Spain has leading companies in agricultural development. We are looking at introducing technologies for increasing Nigeria’s agricultural yields. “We are happy that Nigeria has realised that her economy has to be diversified. And we know that Nigeria’s agricultural potential is huge. “And with Nigeria now taking the development of her agricultural sector very seriously, Spanish companies believe that this is the moment to invest in Nigeria. “We are going to be more interested in the development of Nigeria’s agribusiness. We want to strengthen our relations with Nigeria in the development of her non-oil sector,’’ he said. Segrelles said that with Nigeria’s ongoing efforts at developing her agricultural sector, her economy would soon rebound. He expressed optimism in Nigeria’s current agricultural development .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:22am On May 26, 2017
Pre mkt
- FBN up 10% , wt SP opening 4.89 (breaking 52 wk high)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:24am On May 26, 2017
BullBearMkt:
A PATIENT DOG EATS THE FATTEST BONE
These are levels where liquidity resides.

grin grin grin grin grin

nice one
- the volumes will be our guide loll
- some support shud show up today ! opening higher 2 day in a row above prev closing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2017
fxuser:
Pre mkt
- FBN up 10% , wt SP opening 4.89 (breaking 52 wk high)

when we were seeing the MIB bidding for FBN asking people to buy up FBN..they didnt take us seriously..

anyway...make una still try to get in..

This stock is destined for N10 by year end

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:33am On May 26, 2017
BullBearMkt:
DO YOU KNOW THAT NATURE ABHORS VOID?

Banking sector index YTD has appreciated by a little over 26%. The appreciation in this sector were mainly coming from gains recorded in Stanbic (73%), UBA (62%) and GTB (36%).

grin grin grin grin grin

this chaps
Stanbic (73%), UBA (62%) and GTB (36%).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:33am On May 26, 2017
feelamong:

when we were seeing the MIB bidding for FBN asking people to buy up FBN..they didnt take us seriously..

anyway...make una still try to get in..

Greed is bad but I gotta admit I should have bought more than I did. Reinvested my dividend and added some extra cash but but but I should have bought more grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:37am On May 26, 2017
feelamong:

amen.
a close above last high is a strong breakout
was looking at the weekly chart waiting for this !
lets see how it closes today
good stuff
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:44am On May 26, 2017
ETI
- on full bid
- opened above N10 (so why FBN no fit join am loll)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:48am On May 26, 2017
FBN
- 17m bid at N4.89
- wow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2017
Na waoo , this thing just came in like a thief in the night , after people don wait for month waiting for Bull Taya and sold at loss or breakeven

Since price refused to come down , u join them..Zenith should try and close the gap
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:01am On May 26, 2017
lancee:
Na waoo , this thing just came in like a thief in the night , after people don wait for month waiting for Bull Taya and sold at loss or breakeven

since price refused to come down , u join them

Exactly O... Na at at all ,, na in bad pass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2017
Willie2015:

Exactly O... Na at at all ,, na in bad pass

Yesoo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2017
Zenith go soon join the bidding team
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:10am On May 26, 2017
This stock is destined for N10 by year end[/quote]
........And my fcmb will be heading to 3.00 by year end. Fbn pls remember your group brother o......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2017
lancee:
Zenith go soon join the bidding team
...a close at 19.12 or above will be quite interesting on medium to long term
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:34am On May 26, 2017
lancee:

Since price refused to come down , u join them..Zenith should try and close the gap

And this is exactly how the Bible said the Lord Jesus Christ will come. People have seen many signs and many have predicted failed predicts... But HE will sudden land any moment from now

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:41am On May 26, 2017
I dont really understand dis TRANSCORP, there is always more offers but it never goes below 1.20k at close of market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:46am On May 26, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...a close at 19.12 or above will be quite interesting on medium to long term
grin grin grin grin grin
Zenith already 19.13k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:46am On May 26, 2017
seems like activities are slowing down today.........
but there is no cause for alarm.....
Hold the dividend paying stocks firm and jijo with technical stocks/non dividend paying stocks like oando,Transcorp,diamond etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:48am On May 26, 2017
Princkez:
I dont really understand dis TRANSCORP, there is always more offers but it never goes below 1.20k at close of market

Oga park well jare.you wan chop rice eat fufu at the same time?
Fbn never do you?

Carry on bro......na joke o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:54am On May 26, 2017
locodemy:

Oga park well jare.you wan chop rice eat fufu at the same time?
Fbn never do you?

Carry on bro......na joke o.
guy person don see enough pepper for dis market...if we even join amala and tuwo e no too much.Make we enjoy d ride small...i dey view ur FCMB.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:55am On May 26, 2017
locodemy:

........And my fcmb will be heading to 3.00 by year end.
Fbn pls remember your group brother o......
Loco, pls remember the humble servant of God as your fcmb is about to hit 1.20. But pls I don't want to do restitution, don't give me any money from your brother's investment's dividend, which you reinvested without his knowledge. It is not RIGHTEOUSNESS. Give me from your own personal investment. Sorry oo, I don't mean to provoke you, I don't know if I've... already... I'm a HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS preacher.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:57am On May 26, 2017
^^^
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:57am On May 26, 2017
veecovee:
Loco, pls remember the humble servant of God as your fcmb is about to hit 1.20. But pls I don't want to do restitution, don't give me any money from your brother's investment's dividend which you reinvested without his knowledge. It is not RIGHTEOUSNESS. Give me from your own personal investment. Sorry oo, I don't mean to provoke you, I don't know if I've... already... I'm a HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS preacher.

LOCODEMY GOD DAN CATCH YOU...SEE INSULT..from your brother's investment's dividend which you reinvested without his knowledge. It is not RIGHTEOUSNESS....

YANGA DEY SLEEP..TROUBLE GO WAKE AM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:58am On May 26, 2017
Guys watch out for OandO ,another round of magic abt 2 begin..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:03pm On May 26, 2017
Tritri:

LOCODEMY GOD DAN CATCH YOU...SEE INSULT..from your brother's investment's dividend which you reinvested without his knowledge. It is not RIGHTEOUSNESS....

YANGA DEY SLEEP..TROUBLE GO WAKE AM
why u dey talk like this now... You no go like go heaven, when you reach there, u no go like see all BNSITL? Me I go like oooh, and that's why I preach to all of you. And not only loco. HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS in all you do on earth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) ... (7822) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Streetinvestor2, Kereokwu(f), Princkez, crownprince2017, BullBearMkt(m), ExpertDealer, aberdeenshire, ololufemi and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.