Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10906439 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by adoox2: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello House, any news abt Federal Government savings Bond for this month?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please any advice on trading platform that is cheaper?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin . 30billion for the account ooo. We making money this year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
jideflash:
grin grin cheesy grin . 30billion for the account ooo. We making money this year.

Kai!!

See the gain in First Bank... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Intraday figures just showed NSE ASI making a new high of 31,274.90 from 2016 high of 31,073.30 points

When this happens, beginning has just started.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
NSE ASI IS BLOWING THROUGH MAJOR RESISTANCE WITH EASE
On going sentiment is helping NSE ASI to blow through the major resistance with ease.

This is really impressive....
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STNWAUME(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
BullBearMkt:
NSE IS BLOWING THROUGH MAJOR RESISTANCE WITH EASE

My portfolio of DIAMOND,OANDO and FIDELITY is already giving me a combined 52% upside and the journey is yet to start.

I must erect another structure this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
STNWAUME:

My portfolio of DIAMOND,OANDO and FIDELITY is already giving me a combined 52% upside and the journey is yet to start.

...you need 'am
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
I just need a stock that can give me like 30-50% this month and I would be satisfied with my gains for this year. grin grin

#Olivertwist

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Plz my people, apart from the underlisted:
>Big Money movement.
>The statement "The worst is over " made by FBN.

What other signs pointed to this FBNH rally before it kickstarted?

Plz I need y'all input, means alot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
pls anyone can confirm which day this visit to nse is? and the implications pls?
Cadillac15:
Positioned at dangote flour. Now waiting for their MGT's facts behind the figure visit to SEC next week. Hopefully, we will see some half year dividend.

No more jijoing till july grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sat and was dilly dallying on which stock to take position, until right before my very eyes, more than 20Million of Access and UBA vanished....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Manonamission:
I just need a stock that can give me like 30-50% this month and I would be satisfied with my gains for this year. grin grin

#Olivertwist
...truly Oliver Twist. If you search, I'm sure there are many that can meet your "small" target
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
valacious:
Sat and was dilly dallying on which stock to take position, until right before my very eyes, more than 20Million of Access and UBA vanished....

when some of my friends are just closing their eyes and throwing dart on the stock report..

any stock wey the tin hit..na buy for them! grin grin grin

No time to waste o!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
valacious:

This bull will leave u confused , not easy to sit down and looking at the way the prices of stocks are goin higher , sold uba took my looted funds But had to join again now with some profit
If u re not careful , u will sell and later join again grin ..AT the same time anything can happen like the case of zenith @ 20.90

Missed Access at 7 , before i knew its gone , Can u imagine some pple are still ready to buy fbnh @ 6.42 after a heavy dumping

No one knows the way the thing dey go , Honestly tothe FPI"s if u convert thos eprices of stocks to $$ its kind of cheap with the exchange rate of 380 to 400 plus at the Fx window

Like i said before we may not see those cheap prices for the a while , like Oga Bullbear mkt said ""NSE IS BLOWING THROUGH MAJOR RESISTANCE WITH EASE"

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
UBA.....always making us proud....

I will enter dangflour by monday....this stock will soon be on HIGH DOSE STEROID by july

Due deligence applied...ooo.....no quote me if you lose money...ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Manonamission:

#Olivertwist
Try Custodian..

grin DD as always

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Fidelity and diamond will surely overtake FCMB before Wednesday nest week

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please house what are the various ways that investors can get their Share holder's account number to resolve this e-dividend mandate issue.
@Locodemy, @Ihedioramma and any one that has the info help a brother!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mpeace:

Oga Mpeace i hope so , na u alerted me abt diamond yester
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
I will encourage to hold on to wat we already have. We may never see these stocks at the prices we use to know.

It seems to me Diamond bank will enrich people this year.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs
fbnh #6.42k
m & b #1.79k
international breweries #24.19k
Uba #8.40k
access bank #8.93k
Nestlé #918.76k
beta glass #53.23k
dangote sugar #7.45k
presco #54.00k
okomu #55.00k
union bank #5.57k
no stock with new 52 week lows

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
STNWAUME:

put God in your budget...HE positioned you here, many have there funds in treasury bills and other instruments and are only spectators right now to the events going on in NSE. As for me, I'm going to upgrade my evangelism moves...maybe get more Public Adress systems, vehicle or so on...bro if you can, go to your village and build a church for God. Not any how church ooo, I mean holiness and righteousness church

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
UBA................waoooo.....we are making money this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mpeace:
at the peak of my confusion, I had to buy equal portions of all above mentioned stocks.... grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Infact I thank God that I sold some stock that is somehow not as fast as diamond and bought into the stocks of diamodbank yesterday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
veecovee:
Infact I thank God that I sold some stock that is somehow not as fast as diamond and bought into the stocks of diamodbank yesterday

I hope say you never sell your dog go buy monkey sha... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
NSE Index

double MARUBOZO back to back.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dont think we have seen anything yet.

this tide is lifting all stocks on its way.

the slowing wld only start when the tide start SELECTING which stock to lift

as for now its ALL stock on its way

"" Marubozo patterns are interpreted to mean there is a clear, unwavering sentiment in the market. Bullish/white Marubozos occur when buying momentum persists for the entire trading day and there are not enough sellers to reduce demand. This is unusual, since trading days that see consistent price rises are often finished with a period of selling and locking-in of gains, which a candlestick shows with a small upper shadow. A white Marubozo is considered extremely bullish, signaling an uncommon conviction about the upward movement of a security's price.""

n:b i am a infant on this technical thing just taking cue from the last time Oga Fxuser mention that candle stick type
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
austinkenneth:
Progress in currency liberalization has always happened when Buhari was away.

Now he is away and people are are anticipating that the system has been loosed from its strong moorings (shackles).

Lets all stay put. We may have an Egypt loading. I'm disappointed mainly because the lower the index stays the better for me so that I can load more before the eventual devaluation. But all the same, lets enjoy the ride.

A pullback may happen if the foreign investors are not Ok with the floatation.

But see below what happened in Egypt and judge for your self whether it is not worth it playing this MMM.

Don't come here to say you JOed and missed out.

Egypt

1st Nov. 2016: EGX 30: 8,448
3rd Nov. 2016: Egypt devalues/floats currency
13th Nov. 2016: EGX 30: 10,917
30th Nov. 2016: EGX 30: 11,453
Current EGX 30: 12,934

Being in the market 2 weeks after devaluation/ floatation is key.

This is going to happen here in naija and is going to be the most important event this year.

Remember the above post. At least followers of this forum can not say they were not alerted about this current bull, laying credence to the relevance of this chat forum which I think is the best in the country.

While reading through this forum, we all need to filter out the key thing we need.

The effect of currency floatation after a period of peg or currency devaluation, has been there for everyone to see. It has happened in Russia, Sweden, Indonesia, Argentina, Venezuela where their stock markets gained massively. It happened more recently in nearby Egypt where where their index rose by 50% one month after currency floatation.

It was only matter of time before the same situation replicated itself here. Stocks markets worldwide are devaluation hedges.

It only pains me that when advice is given at the end of a painstaking research, it is not heeded to.

Some people in my office thought I had lost my mind when i shared with them that I borrowed money this year to buy shares. Some of them are coming back to ask me where they should enter.

I think the market will keep shooting up until around at least until index value of 38000 before stabilising. That is another 20% upside from current levels.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Conoil result coming soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Haaaaaaa! see as many of us set our legs to enter skye bank.Na just make the referee blow whistle remain.

Make una no worry,as i don first una collect just 500k units.If diamond can do skye go fly better.

Make no body call my name say i tell am go buy skye bank oooooooooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m), Crayfish09, Mpeace(m), manwomanok, unite4real, jaybee3(m), Nemenma, seyisanya(m), Niyijac and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.