Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,903 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10835769 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) ... (7735) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Cadillac15:

Brother in the lord. i have your sentiments but i have been in finance for too long to take chances. I advertised FBNH and would advertise it anyday. But we are not members of the board neither are we the auditors.

Let me ask you 2 questions. What if information leaks that the worst is not over? What is the eps for 2nd quarter is not what you think?

I speculate at times but over speculation kills.

Gracias
When it was bad FBNH management said FBNH was affected by the economic situatìon then and that they are bent on working on it. When the worst was over they also said so. Now the latest statement in the past AGM in summary is that they are stabilising their profit in 2017. What more transparency do we want from a management or board. The news on the street we have to prove that is the restructure of some major loan which according CBN policy will run for atleast 6months before the bank can write back which means that the 6months will be due within the year. Meanwhile for any institution/individual to stake upto 458m units in a transaction @4.01 means thorough due diligence was done. Though I am also heavy in this bus but I believe the worst is really over but if by anycase it's not and it falls back, with what I am seeing now I will accumulate more and more and keep my patience as I have been accumulating since 2015 ending because it must boom and already booming.
Disclaimer: Just My opinion

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agisky1975: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2017
2zona:
I just observed that conoil gained 10.18% maximum point today and closed at 37 while FORTE oil still closed at 46 like previous day. We keep watching though...
Hmm Forte oil has a mind of its own, hardly follows noise in the market, lets wait for q2,cos dats what will separate the boys from the men
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2017
ihedioramma:
Brother dangflour never pay up to #1 dividend befor and can not now . Sorry you just exchange your big cow with goat by selling FBNH to buy dangote flour . Befor month end FBNH will/may get to #18+ and dongote flour can't go more than #7 now. You better buy back on monday FBNH will dance well if it get to #10 next week .

Please where exactly did you base your point. Is it because the current bull favour FBNH, shocked cool
Based on their current earning performance:

1.Dangote has EPS of 53 kobo in Q1 2017 result,
while FBNH Q1 2017 EPS is 44 kobo.
2.Minus/plus FBNH will be targeting final year EPS of 176 kobo,
if goes by equal earning, while Dangote flour will be targeting 212 kobo.

Who has a better position of paying higher dividend this time around?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Cadillac15:

Brother in the lord. i have your sentiments but i have been in finance for too long to take chances. I advertised FBNH and would advertise it anyday. But we are not members of the board neither are we the auditors.

Let me ask you 2 questions. What if information leaks that the worst is not over? What is the eps for 2nd quarter is not what you think?

Gracias

Sincerely, I don't expect Q2 margins to be fantastic. Q3 is actually the game changer. According to IFRS, NPL can't be reclassified as performing until after two consecutive quarters of performance. FBN management disclosed that payment obligations were met in Q1 from one of their major exposure and that they expected same for Q2. It is in Q3 that this is taken off NPL and added to profit and loss account.
That said, I think the market reaction is premature in the sense that nothing is concrete yet. However, the market thinks it over-punished FBNH and seems to be eager to make amends. I won't be surprised if FBNH trades in double digits this year.

Of Dangflour, talk of an interim dividend is a NO for me. I don't see a company just getting out of the woods paying interim dividend from negative retained earnings. When the going was good, the company never paid interim, why now? I expect the market to reward the stock for consistent improvement in earnings by Q2 sha. A 50% reward in price is not impossible subject to price of Dangsugar. I feel it will trail Sugar this year at least.

Disclosure: I'm closely watching Dangflour playing the FBNH route first. Don't buy based on this basis. Consult your investment advisers.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Chibuking81:

Please where exactly did you base your point. Is it because the current bull favour FBNH, shocked cool

while FBNH Q1 2017 EPS was in the region of 30 kobo plus.
2.Minus/plus FBNH will be targeting final year EPS of 120 kobo, while Dangote flour will be targeting 220 kobo.

lets wait only time will tell.I will remind u of this post some day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Hi bnsitl,
I am back and want to start again.
Please advise on stocks to buy. I need pointers as I have not been following the market for sometime. I don't want to miss this hot money that entered the MKT now. Also, i dont intend to buy stocks that have gained more than 50% .
I plan to dive in on Monday. Will return back to fo after I've made 20 to 30% of the stock I enter on Monday God willing. Any takers on conoil?

@feelamong, pls ans my pm. I got news that needs explanation on litherum.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Princkez:
lets wait only time will tell.I will remind u of this post some day.
No problem, remember I am in the two stock .
check my previous post, I patronise the two stock, because of the potential good upward movement I earlier foresaw.
Remember after the run, we count the mile.

Turn by turn, Dangote flour move from 3.60 to 4.60, when FBNH was still warming up @ 3.10, now surprisedly they have giving upto hundred percent return, while dangote flour is warming up @ 4.30.

one good thing is that they are both positively changing our levels.

Don't forget that,
as,
1. I am managing Dangote flour,
2.Ihedioramma is charge of FBNH/Oando,
3.Locodomy FCMB/ Eterna,
4.PRTERiCHY Transcorp/Diamond. in part time basis,
5. BULLBEARMKT is in charge of the chat
6. Intendy in charge of new 52 weeks high/low.
I use to manage NESTLE before, but I don't know who is in charge now, maybe pa EMMA or Demoxenga.
Ihediormma pls did you know the person in charge of NESTLE and Zenith bank?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Patience is one of the most important virtues in this business. Not long ago FBNH was begging people to buy at N3. Those of us who were on board seemed like we were on a long thing. Now you know the rest of the story... Enjoy...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2017
I have left jijo strategy now, and have enter into short term for some stocks/ long term for some stocks too.
I believe that good stocks at current price good enough to enter @ current price by Monday are.
1.Dangote flour@ #4.25 (if at all, one will see it at that price by Monday)
2.Zenith bank @#19.99
3. Fcmb @1.25 or 1.30 (if available )
4.Oando @ 8.07
5. Afriprudent @ 2.80
6.Eterna will be good @ 3.50
7.UACN
@14.75
fbnh, fidility, gtb, ccnn, conoil,ubacap.,stanbic and nestle are good stocks but they might further move front or backward within this new week, I see them at risk region. Its true that risk is involve all stocks, but some are more in the levels of risk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NCO123: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2017
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/06/03/dollar-glut-hits-forex-market-as-naira-strengthens-to-n363/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3126493451
Dollar Glut Hits Forex Market as Naira Strengthens to N363/$June 3, 201712281By Obinna ChimaThe impact of the sustained dollar supply by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has continued to have positive effect on the foreign exchange (forex) market as the sell side of the Naira exchange rate against the Dollar appreciated significantly by N12, to close atN363/$ on the parallel market yesterday, as against the N375/$ it was the previous day.Also, the buy rate of the greenback closed at N369 to the dollar yesterday, stronger than the N382 to the dollar it was previously.The latest gain recorded on theforex market shows a gradual move towards rate convergence in the forex market, which is the target of the apex bank.The CBN has injected about $5 billion into the forex market since February, in a bid to ensure stability in the forex market.This week, it injected $482.6 million into the market. This, the bank had said underlined its determination to guard the value of the naira. A breakdownof the intervention this week had indicated that the retail Secondary Market Intervention Sales (SMIS) was allocated the sum of $285,779,350, while$100 million was offered in the Wholesale SMIS auction window. In addition, the Small, Medium and Enterprises (SMEs) window got an allocation of $52 million, while the invisibles segment, comprising Basic Travel Allowance (BTA), Personal Travel Allowance, medicals and tuition fees, among others,was allocated the sum of $45 million.CBN Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele had last week recalledthat about three months ago, the local currency was trading at above N500 to the dollar on the parallel market, but has appreciated to between N370 and N375/$.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NCO123: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NCO123: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2017
NCO123:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/06/03/dollar-glut-hits-forex-market-as-naira-strengthens-to-n363/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3126493451

No wonder, those in forex business are running away, business close.
Our friends are coming back gradually from forex mkt, naira will soon appreciate to #280 per a dollar.
Stock price will soon go back to fair value. If you have not taking position, please bring back your money to NSEM buy any good stock and go for at least one year term, you will get back at least 50/200% of your investment.
You are welcome back, remember to suspend jijo ideology to avoid jumping out and ended up pushing the same vehicle with I beg to enter back at higher price.
Now, is no longer we are making money this year, but we have made the money and still making more. "Make more"
Therefore " we are making more money this year".

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Chibuking81:

No problem, remember I am in the two stock .
check my previous post, I patronise the two stock, because of the potential good upward movement I earlier foresaw.
Remember after the run, we count the mile.

Turn by turn, Dangote flour move from 3.60 to 4.60, when FBNH was still warming up @ 3.10, now surprisedly they have giving upto hundred percent return, while dangote flour is warming up @ 4.30.

one good thing is that they are both positively changing our levels.

Don't forget that,
as,
1. I am managing Dangote flour,
2.Ihedioramma is charge of FBNH/Oando,
3.Locodomy FCMB/ Eterna,
4.PRTERiCHY Transcorp/Diamond. in part time basis,
5. BULLBEARMKT is in charge of the chat
6. Intendy in charge of new 52 weeks high/low.
I use to manage NESTLE before, but I don't know who is in charge now, maybe pa EMMA or Demoxenga.
Ihediormma pls did you know the person in charge of NESTLE and Zenith bank?
Is oga Tritri sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Chibuking81:

while FBNH Q1 2017 EPS is 44 kobo.
2.Minus/plus FBNH will be targeting final year EPS of 176 kobo,
if goes by equal earning, while Dangote flour will be targeting 212 kobo.

Nothing like favour in FBNH we(FBNH) did business and is now working for us . Forget the ups and pps (eps) for example if FBNH pay intrem dividend or end of year dividend of ten kobo, dangote flour can't pay five kobo dividend this time .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cadillac15:

Gracias
As a Nigerian i am, what is the eps of access bank,nestle,ibtc bank,eti bank and zenith bank and how much did they pay ther shareholders ? . What of sell in may and come in octo, ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
robobo:
NSE Index

"" Marubozo patterns are interpreted to mean there is a clear, unwavering sentiment in the market. Bullish/white Marubozos occur when buying momentum persists for the entire trading day and there are not enough sellers to reduce demand. This is unusual, since trading days that see consistent price rises are often finished with a period of selling and locking-in of gains, which a candlestick shows with a small upper shadow. A white Marubozo is considered extremely bullish, signaling an uncommon conviction about the upward movement of a security's price.""

n:b i am a infant on this technical thing just taking cue from the last time Oga Fxuser mention that candle stick type

Nice one
Its a very powerful short term candle, even more powerful when u see gap ups or when u see 3 in a row. Usch formation is called Three White Soldiers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Manonamission:
So much confusion right now. Hold, Sell,Buy grin grin grin Bullbear,fxuser, yok abeg torchlight this matter.

True that !
With stocks trading above the 200 dma and those where the 50dma is over the 200dma ! No shakes in holding or loading up more at PB's
We wud continue to see Higher lows and Higher highs unlike that yeye 5 year Bear trend where stocks were below the major lines.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
DeRuggedProf:
Where is Fxuser?

My brother
I think i was bounced or sumfin ! I cud not share some nice plays sef .
I see u have unleashed the bulls and i hear more are coming loll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
locodemy:

Revealed by technicals........

Where is fxuser and bullbear?
I hope they did not go to the toilet upstairs?

loll

- When fcmb tested 1.30 on friday, u came to mind.
- it formed a doji on big volume.
- needs to break that stubborn resistance level
(it likely going to , weekly MACD is above zero, SP is >50dma , Wk RSI also strong and fidelity is chasing frantically lol)

Dis:
Sold some at 1.30 However a close above that level wt some volume is a buy sig #IMO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cadillac15:

Your submission sums it all and i prefer this. I have been following you and Fxuser for a long time wnd i must confess that you guys are the best thing to happen here. Please keep it up.
Let me share something with you: I have never been a fan of FBNH. I came across a TA analysis by one of you guyz on it and it aroused my interest. I had to go read up the 2016 Financials and QTR 1 2017 page by page. Then i saw ihedioramma's post on it. That was a classic case of TA ok, Fundamentals being brought to ok status, and sentiments ok (noticed an individual bought 458million units in one day).
Immediately, i purchased 4m units and as at today, i have a gain of 4m+. But i wont sell. Even for N15!
Why? Thats a N25 stock undervalued by fundamentals.

Super Nice !

FBN
- SP is gapping up wh is good
- Weekly RSI breaking into 3 year highs , this confirm very strong sentiments.
- Expect further upside here !
- lets see how N10 resistance behaves when we get there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
mendes911:

Fidelity will still win race number 2.

Yours truly Fidelity is winning ohh ! lolz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nbrew
- we like d Weekly , indicators are bullish
- ongoing trend reversal
- 22-Mth Inverse Head & Shoulder formation wt SP breaking 149/150 region
- bullish

Chart:
https://invst.ly/41pj4

Dis:
long here also
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pull backs
- they will come
- they will take different forms
- if a stock is pulling far away from a respected trend line , it will at some point pull back towards that trend-line before continuing towards its major trend. Major trend here is 200dma for TA
- poor entries are more likely to be shaken out during pull backs
- if d stock is trading above d major trendline (200 dma) , long term investors shud just stay put, a pull back towards to 20dma or even 50dma is just a correction

(BUT PLS PLS if the stock is below d 200dma this does not apply. Ex: Forte Oil dem dem)

Enjoy ur ride

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
kenmaro:
I am thinking of buying into sterling bank. Any advice on the stock please?

d stock is very badly behaved, always forming liquidity traps.
very erratic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
BullBearMkt:
NSE ASI IS BLOWING THROUGH MAJOR RESISTANCE WITH EASE
On going sentiment is helping NSE ASI to blow through the major resistance with ease.

This is really impressive....
grin grin grin grin grin

Beautiful chart. A nice breakthrough with volume.
No one shud still be in d red on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mpeace:
Fidelity and diamond will surely overtake FCMB before Wednesday nest week

umm
chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

fbnh #6.42k
m & b #1.79k
international breweries #24.19k
Uba #8.40k
access bank #8.93k
Nestlé #918.76k
dangote sugar #7.45k
no stock with new 52 week lows

Stocks continue to test and break 2016 highs back to back !
#bullish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
fxuser:

Yours truly Fidelity is winning ohh ! lolz

It is just a matter of time. Diamond bank will eventually win the race. q2 results will be a major determinant.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigtt76(f): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Own a virtual farm and together let's feed the Nation through your investment on Farm Crowdy - www.farmcrowdy.com | Make good returns on your investment when you sign up using Referral code: A140BA82
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigtt76(f): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sad I missed buying their shares when it was @0.93 angry

pluto09:

It is just a matter of time. Diamond bank will eventually win the race. q2 results will be a major determinant.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
fxuser:

umm
chai
Ma broda where went thee. Welcome back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) ... (7735) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Saybal(m), kalu61(m), Willie2015, OBAGADAFFI, Zagee, talktofemi, 222Martins(m), egojeny1(f), Locotrader(m), nnadengram(m), Emumakpo, Ginalex(f), Frangel and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.