Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11030510 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Coolcash1:

Though when it comes to Indians I don't trust them.. they are the most dubioud people I ever know. Though they are trailing after the Lebanese... grin

That said, I am not certain if they can do that.. The one of Larfarge Ashaka MTO comes to mind. In this minority buy-out, minority shareholders were asked to fill and submit to the registrar for processing which yours truly did and got my shares and share exchange. However, the flaw I noticed was that payment was not made on the date promised but was still paid.

So, I don't think they won't fulfill their promise because the regulator will sanction them.

Similar here. Cordros or so for MOBIL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
PROMISE FULFILMENT::

I am exiting FCMB tomorrow.
Goodluck to Loco.
Heading to Dangflour.

NB: Dangflour is not recommended.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
I leave a stock not because it is a bad investment or does not have future prospects but because I have met my target or my stop loss is triggered Or I have seen a budding volcano elsewhere that can keep me invested. If I want to reach Abuja from Lagos, I may start my journey with Okada, change to a car and end up flying to FCT..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyvicky2000: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Goodluck to Loco.
Heading to Dangflour.

Oga, what is the news around Dangoteflour, is there any insider in the house?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
willyvicky2000:

Oga, what is the news around Dangoteflour, is there any insider in the house?

I am not even close to any insider.
Simply gut feeling.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Goodluck to Loco.
Heading to Dangflour.

Goodluck brother.I will still remain here though i see it slowing down if diamond bank overtake it.
I will also consider your move in days to come if #2.00 catalyst is not seen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello bnsitl. I have found the following stocks with good prospects ( in order of priority):

1. Stanbic IBTC

2. DangFlour

3. Cadbury

I used TA to select them. Better to BUY at current price.

Join me at your own risk.

Happy investing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Loco appears to be enjoying the FCMB okada ride to Abuja ...

locodemy:

Goodluck brother.I will still remain here though i see it slowing down if diamond bank overtake it.
I will also consider your move in days to come if #2.00 catalyst is not seen.

DeRuggedProf:
I leave a stock not because it is a bad investment or does not have future prospects but because I have met my target or my stop loss is triggered Or I have seen a budding volcano elsewhere that can keep me invested. If I want to reach Abuja from Lagos, I may start my journey with Okada, change to a car and end up flying to FCT..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gambei: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
UCAP's consistent albeit leisurely (considering the current NSE's form) up trend is interesting. Q2 is all most over. With UCAP, always being among the first kids to run home to the parents with their score cards - generally 2 weeks after qtr end - I think it's time to position with today's sell off. I'm sure of cap appreciation but interim div grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bestidafa(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
locodemy:

Remember the difference between a poor man and a rich man is opportunity.if a poor man is opportune like the rich man,he will also be rich.In the stock market,risk means opportunity.Most people you see jubilating today including me have been here for a long time now.some bought fbn over 8 months now when there was no hope in the stock,i bought mine in different occasions when people were not interested over the stock.

As a beginner,you joined fidelity train when most have made over 50% profit.You didnt come in late because,the banks are undervalued.most of them are trading below their book value e.g fidelity,fcmb,diamond etc.In a recovering economy,banks are winners.Relax my brother,even if the stock does not move again this week,bear in mind the stock is heading to #2.00.What i will not like to hear from you tomorrow(why is fidelity not moving very fast?).

Remember we have been here for a long time waiting for a time like this.Those who came earlier will also smile first before the later ones.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 5:39am On Jun 07, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Goodluck to Loco.
Heading to Dangflour.

Please dont come to dang flour yet. Tried increasing my holdings yesterday, but pple like u made it impossible at mu price. Wait till Monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:52am On Jun 07, 2017
The Naira, Tuesday, appreciated to N363 per dollar in the parallel market due to a combination of weak demand and increased dollar supply. It was gathered that the parallel market exchange rate dropped to N363 per dollar from N371 per dollar on Monday, indicating N8 appreciation for the Naira. Confirming this development, President, Association of Bureaux De Change Operators of Nigeria (ABCON), Alhaji Aminu Gwadabe, said it was due to increased confidence in the foreign exchange market due to consistent dollar injection by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). “Most of the huge demand for dollars and spike in the rate were fuelled by speculation and hoarding. The sustained dollar injection by CBN has eliminated these types of demand, hence low level of demand and appreciation of the Naira,” he said. On Monday the CBN injected $190 million dollars into the interbank market. This comprised $100 million for wholesale interventions, $50 million for SMEs for forex window, and $40 million .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 6:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Hi everyone,

If you have GTB shares, please do well to sell them off.

It is currently overstretched to the up side.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2017
Sell the loosers and buy the winners in your portfolio..!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2017
meshpips:
Hi everyone,

Please enlighten us more on why to sell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2017
meshpips:
Hi everyone,

...you need to determine individual's investment objective before you can advise a sell off. Is it short-, medium- or long term? Medium and long terms are to HOLD and not to sell at this stage
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...you need to determine individual's investment objective before you can advise a sell off. Is it short-, medium- or long term? Medium and long terms are to HOLD and not to sell at this stage
grin grin grin grin grin

I guess the poster is talking to JIJOists because for me, if I have entered at a good price, then will SURELY hold it for long...However, bros, whats the chart on FBNH saying?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Coolcash1:

I guess the poster is talking to JIJOists because for me, if I have entered at a good price, then will SURELY hold it for long...However, bros, whats the chart on FBNH saying?
-Profit taking disrupted nice rally
-If profit taking continues, highlighted area (below) is where we have liquidity pool and possibility of reversal to upside again, else, 4.5 is beconing
-Weekly and Monthly are bullish

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2017
The poster must have interest in Gtb shares.He must have seen the good prospect of the bank and a cause for another rally.Bergaining at a lower price is now his priority.

Gtb will touch 50 and that is when the shares and that of the entire market will be overbought.There will be plenty 52 weeks high then.

I will not like anyone to be scared away by Mr. poster unless you have reached your exit target.Dont panic because both the charts(technical) and fundamental is speaking for the bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2017
BullBearMkt:

-If profit taking continues, highlighted area (below) is where we have liquidity pool and possibility of reversal to upside again

Thanks for the info...I just hope profit taking will stop for a while, allow son of man to cash out at above N7 and then reverse for more loading... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

So if ALL the minority shareholders sold their stocks to new shareholders yesterday the MTO is STUCK?

Morning Chief

i really wish dis move (of leaving up to 40% on the table by Nipco is true, a la as it happens in IHS some moons back)

i nearly plunged yster morning also but called a couple of stockbrokers friends who pointed out the booby trap of April 20th to me.

that is why i sounded caution call

if the April 20th holds then what it means is that they are either comfortable with teh 60% tehy currently hold or they intend to use that to cause stampede (as currently happening) then use d floor to mop up.

but pls note i am not part of the strategy team of Nipco on this so i am only guessing likely cause of action if teh April 20th holds

you might want to do more DD as implored earlier before u take a plunge

nice day ahead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2017
BullBearMkt:

-If profit taking continues, highlighted area (below) is where we have liquidity pool and possibility of reversal to upside again, else, 4.5 is beconing

TA, Sitting on the fence as always.I bow grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Intendy:
Notice of Temporary Relocation: We have moved our Benin Branch office to a new location: 70 Mission Road Benin City. Tel: +23414638333-5; +2347002255673; +234 8033646522 Email: contactcenter@nse.com.ng
What is the name of the comp, ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2017
Cadillac15:

Please dont come to dang flour yet. Tried increasing my holdings yesterday, but pple like u made it impossible at mu price. Wait till Monday.

Lol... grin

I am already knocking at the gate.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2017
pluto09:

TA, Sitting on the fence as always.I bow grin grin
...that's not true. Basically, if I am interpreting the chart for my own decision, I will wait till price gets around the highlighted area (below) and take action when I see bull signal (if profit taking continues)
-Otherwise, if profit taking subside probably today or next, then price will not get to the highlighted area before the reversal occurs.
-It is just understanding of price actions and volume
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2017
jideflash:
hahahah, sold all position in fbnh at 7.5 today, saw the dump coming... grin grin
Good but sorry you lost somthing .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2017
ihedioramma:
Good but sorry you lost somthing .
Hmm which is? Let me 1st enjoy my +122%, will definitely reload as the sell off is ongoing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2017
https://www.thecable.ng/dangote-flour-mills-building-profit-second-year

With N10b accumulated loss sitting in equity, I don't see it paying any interim or final dividend (at year end) as being touted by some people...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2017
jideflash:

Hmm which is? Let me 1st enjoy my +122%, will definitely reload as the sell off is ongoing
I said you did well but you lost somthing good . 1, you can' enter FBNH below the price you sell it . 2, you lost more profit . 3, you can't get interm dividend .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...that's not true. Basically, if I am interpreting the chart for my own decision, I will wait till price gets around the highlighted area (below) and take action when I see bull signal (if profit taking continues)
-Otherwise, if profit taking subside probably today or next, then price will not get to the highlighted area before the reversal occurs.
-It is just understanding of price actions and volume
grin grin grin grin grin

Just look at the number of qualifying adjectives in your post; if,then,otherwise,else,(till).probably....lol.
You are truly a professional grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Goodluck to Loco.
Heading to Dangflour.

Sugar broke N8 quietly
Like the DAngFlour chart on d weekly too
Lowest weekly close since May last yr was 3.85 'ish (stop loss)
Loads of support and accumulation activity over d last 52 wks
Wkly MACD been hugging above d zero line , wt Wkly RSI inching up above 60
Nice higher vols above avg (Volume precedes price )

Dis:
Been buying gradually and still buying.
the stock has explosive experience

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2017
pluto09:

Just look at the number of qualifying adjectives in your post; if,then,otherwise,else,(till).probably....lol.
You are truly a professional grin grin grin grin grin grin
...you know that is how computer program works;

IF "A" occurs, then, DO "B", ELSE, DO "C". The reason being that, if not properly programmed, computer will generate SYNTAX ERROR which a good programmer wants to avoid

...just trying to predict investors actions ahead
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jats2k2002, cocolacec(m), unite4real, sophy17(m), chillykelly86(m), Raider76, jaybee3(m), Boshins, Zegra, Testimonies777(m), Excellent7(m), WestPB, ndept, Zagee, megawealth01, freeman67, Buzochi and 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.