Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11067960 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DONLEKAN: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2017
Father I bow down before thee. I thank for you are always with me.

For my loss, I will have restoration in MULTIPLE FOLD.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2017
Princkez:
i think something is fishing in transcorp.. shocked
Is it fundamentals?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2017
Justcul:

Is it fundamentals?
bros i really dont know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Princkez:
i think something is fishing in transcorp.. shocked

I think it is the interest from major investors coupled with the fact that they have a lot of receivables. Tony factor could be key here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2017
PharmAlfred:

I think it is the interest from major investors coupled with the fact that they have a lot of receivables. Tony factor could be key here.
50m bid transcorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Transcorp about to receive their N200billion from FG.....share price may reach N3.00.....DD applied....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2017
ukay2:
Transcorp about to receive their N200billion from FG.....share price may reach N3.00.....DD applied....
no wonder...u might be right ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2017
ukay2:

Hope they manage it well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2017
we can either swim with d Tide or stay out of the water

dis:
na submarine i de grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2017
ukay2:

Rencap placed target price at 1.90k... thats my exit price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Willie2015:

Rencap placed target price at 1.90k... thats my exit price.

Dont exit and regret....though greedy not good...

Oga Tony will manage this N200billion well.....more money coming into the company from the NEWLY SIGNED BUDGET....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2017
ukay2:

200b naira?? The money big o. If this is true, it could be a major cushion for the company. I think the current fx regime is also favourable given their dollar denominated liabilities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mehn, what to buy Don finish o!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
FO going back to...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
ukay2:

Dont exit and regret....though greedy not good...

Oga Tony will manage this N200billion well.....more money coming into the company from the NEWLY SIGNED BUDGET....

Bros, I'm not sure that info is entirely true. Yes, NBET is disbursing but not clearing all outstanding debts owed. It is a stimulus package. I sincerely hope I'm wrong because I'm loaded here and my mother's prayer prevented me from selling at N1.55 yesterday. grin

http://leadership.ng/2017/06/08/n701bn-stimulus-10-gencos-get-n12bn-fg-begins-disbursement/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toast224: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) has marked out about 56 dealing-member firms as inactive, kick-starting the revocation of their licences and expulsion from the stock market.

The Nation had earlier reported exclusively the revocation and expulsion of 88 firms in the past five months.

The Nation’s check at the weekend indicated that nearly a quarter of of firms at the Exchange has been marked as inactive, a reference to dealing firms on the watch-list for delisting.

A breakdown of the status of dealing-member firms at the Exchange at the weekend showed that there were 197 active firms and 56 inactive. Already, a total of 163 firms have been expelled since capital market authorities began the weeding.

Under the Exchange rules, where a dealing member is inactive for six months, the Exchange shall revoke its licence.

“Under no circumstances shall a dealing member cease to carry out its day to day business activities for which it was licensed to operate without any reasonable cause,” according to the NSE’ rules.

A dealing member may be deemed inactive voluntarily and involuntarily. Voluntary if the firm has not recorded any trading without suspension by the Exchange or Stock exchange Commission (SEC). Involuntary inactivity occurs where the firm has been suspended by the NSE or SEC for infraction.

However, where a firm has been involuntarily inactive for six months, the Exchange can determine whether to revoke the firm’s dealing licence.

“Where the Exchange revokes a dealing member’s licence, the Exchange shall immediately commence the process of expelling such dealing member,” the rules stipulated.

Also, under the rules, suspension of any stockbroking firm by SEC will lead to immediate suspension by the NSE while revocation of any broker’s registration will lead to expulsion of the firm by the NSE.

“Without prejudice to all the remedies open to the dealing member, where a dealing member is suspended by the Commission, as soon as the Exchange is notified, it shall immediately commence the process of suspension or expulsion of the dealing member.

“Where a Dealing Member’s registration is revoked by the Commission, as soon as the Exchange is notified, it shall immediately commence the process of expulsion of the dealing member,” the rules stated.

The firms marked out as inactive included Adamawa Securities Limited, Aims Asset Management Limited, Arian Capital Management Limited, Bestlink Investment Limited, Bytofel Securities and Investment Limited, Cadington Securities Limited, CEB Securities Limited, Clearview Investments Company Limited, Covenant Securities and Asset Management Limited, Cradle Trust Finance and Securities Limited, ECL Asset Management Limited, Excel Securities Limited, Finbank Securities and Assets Management Limited, Gem Assets Management Limited, GMT Securities and Asset Mangement Limited, Gombe Securities Limited, Horizon Stockbrokers Limited, International Standard Securities Limited, Investment Shark and Asset Mgt Ltd, ITIS Securities Limited, Kakawa Asset Management Limited, LB Securities Limited, Lion Stockbrokers Limited, LMB Stockbrokers Limited, Mact Securities Limited, Mainland Trust Limited, Marimpex Finance and Investment Company Limited, Maven Asset Management Limited, Mercov Securities Limited, Midpoint Capital Limited, ML Securities Limited, Monument Sec and Finance Limited, Mutual Alliance Investment and Securities Limited and Northbridge Investment and Trust Limited.

Others were Options Securities Limited, Partnership Securities Limited, Perfecta Investment and Trust Limited, PML Securities Company Limited, Professional Stockbrokers Limited, Profund Securities Limited, Redasel Investments Limited, Resano Securities Limited, Resort Securities and Trust Limited, Shalom Investment and Financial Services Limited, Stanwal Securities Limited, Summa Guaranty and Trust Company Limited, Supra Commercial Trust Company Limited, Surport Services Limited, Tower Asset Management Limited, Transafrica Financial Services Limited, and UIDC Securities Limited.

http://thenationonlineng.net/stock-exchange-may-expel-56-inactive-firms/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oando Plc - Supplementary Listing of Ordinary Shares Dealing Members are hereby notified that 396,793,587 ordinary shares of Oando Plc (oando or the Company were today, 13 June 2017 listed on the Daily Official List of The Exchange. This is subsequent to the conclusion of a debt to equity conversion exercise by Oando Plc. With this supplementary listing of 396,793,587 ordinary shares, the total issued and fully paid up shares of the Company has increased from 12,034,618,894 to 12,431,412,481. This is for your information and necessary action please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
The equity price of AIRSERVICE was adjusted today 13th of June 2017 for a dividend of N0.177 as declared by the board of directors. The last close price was N4.70, hence the ex-div price N4.52

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Intendy:
The equity price of AIRSERVICE was adjusted today 13th of June 2017 for a dividend of N0.177 as declared by the board of directors. The last close price was N4.70, hence the ex-div price N4.52

thanks always
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
GT / Zenith
- both finding support at new price levels

FBN
- still shaking of profit takers and looking for new support level

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willyvicky2000: 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Intendy:
Oando Plc - Supplementary Listing of Ordinary Shares Dealing Members are hereby notified that 396,793,587 ordinary shares of Oando Plc (oando or the Company were today, 13 June 2017 listed on the Daily Official List of The Exchange. This is subsequent to the conclusion of a debt to equity conversion exercise by Oando Plc. With this supplementary listing of 396,793,587 ordinary shares, the total issued and fully paid up shares of the Company has increased from 12,034,618,894 to 12,431,412,481. This is for your information and necessary action please.

Please, was this conversion communicated to shareholders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pennybanks
- rejecting their day low on volume
- trading below d day high (and below prev day close )
- looks like a Doji today
- look forwd to friday close for further confirmations
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
stock with new 52 week lows
The initiates PLC #0.77k
stocks with new 52 week highs
m & b #3.43k
presco #66.15k
transcorp hotel #6.24k
Honeywell #2.27k
contisure #1.40k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Intendy:
stock with new 52 week lows

The initiates PLC #0.77k

stocks with new 52 week highs

m & b #3.43k

presco #66.15k

transcorp hotel #6.24k

Honeywell #2.27k

contisure #1.40k
Please what is the reason behind Honeywell movement? The stock has been doing well for the past few days both in volume and price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...next major resistance is @ 31,078 with minor one close to 30K
This is Wave 1 from the Impulse wave; aint seen anything yet
grin grin grin grin grin

hello my Ogas @bullbearmkt @fxuser

whats is the next major support and resistance for NSE

In addition which part of the wave are we currently (still in one or the corrective two had begun)

wld appr8 ur response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
Willie2015:

I always prefer to send my e-dividend to Registrar so I can follow up. I just completed for all my stocks with First Registrar.

After confirmation of receipt, I mail them to credit all my outstanding old dividend into my account. They replied that this will be done in a couple of days...
dis gtl are thiefs, they said they wount do that ,n dat i need to apply for another warant re issue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
robobo:

hello my Ogas @bullbearmkt @fxuser

whats is the next major support and resistance for NSE

In addition which part of the wave are we currently (still in one or the corrective two had begun)

wld appr8 ur response
...next resistance is @ 35,770 & previous support @31,078
We are still in Elliot Wave 1, Impulse wave 3. Expecting Corrective wave 4 anytime soon
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Princkez:
i went 2 my bank and filled d e-dividend form,then i got sms from NIBSS confirming d mandate.After some weeks i got old dividends dat i didnt remember.
waow! Firstbank confirmed my signature and asked me to post to registrars. And I've posted twice via post office, to no avail. So i'm just coming back from sterlingbank now, they accepted to do the uploading themselves. Now how long do I expect the SMS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...next resistance is @ 35,770 & previous support @31,078
We are still in Elliot Wave 1, Impulse wave 3. Expecting Corrective wave 4 anytime soon
grin grin grin grin grin

thank you boss really appr8

(1) (2) (3) ... (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UchihaRagnar(f), rebekah2011(m), talktofemi, emmanuelewumi(m), Shalom428, NL1960, Princkez and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.