Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11032873 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2017
locodemy:

You can tell that to them not Loco.Dog no dey chop dog.

i don't think i will buy stock base on NL to help push up the price grin that one of my reason of not mentioning stock am buying.

i used to post that "one stock is very likely to be among of the best performance of the year" to let pple do their researches
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2017
only Loco will buy stock and start painting the threads with post to defend the stock aka fcmb
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2017
i do relax myself when i buy stock because i know what i have bought grin pls always inform me whenever you see the type of report conoil released yesterday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2017
currentprice:
i do relax myself when i buy stock because i know what i have bought grin pls always inform me whenever you see the type of report conoil released yesterday

Does the face below look like a criminal face?
but he is the last bus stop for criminality.
oga current,one chance fit you well well.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2017
Currently listening to I WISH by R kelly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2017
currentprice:

good result

N65 fair value.

I am buying this stock 2morrow grin grin grin

What do you think of the Key Audit Matters section relating to Revenue and Contingent Liabilities?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2017
locodemy:

Does the face below look like a criminal face?
but he is the last bus stop for criminality.
oga current,one chance fit you well well.

one chance or not. the stock currentprice is N40 let see watch and see in few weeks time grin

i will re-quote this post when the time come.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2017
currentprice:

one chance or not. the stock currentprice is N40 let see watch and see in few weeks time grin

i will re-quote this post when the time come.

Leave the issue of price appreciation.I know that the price will rally.#3.10 no be moi moi.
I am saying you be BABA for monkey hunting whether you like it or not.
And you already get this stock in your portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2017
PharmAlfred:
Meanwhile, who knows what is going on @ Neimeth. This was how May and Baker started.

I would appreciate any info on Neimeth.

In the NSE there can be smoke without fire.

I think some jijoists, intoxicated by their maybaker jackpot, are attempting to use their loot to invent another healthcare sector rally.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Former Barclays Boss Raises Stake In Union Bank

https://www.nairaland.com/3875378/former-barclays-boss-raises-stake
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2017
zendi:

In the NSE, there can be smoke without fire.

I think some jijoists, intoxicated by their maybaker jackpot, are attempting to use their loot to invent another healthcare sector rally.

Remember their last quarter result was very fantastic and their MD commented on their share price which was being punished by the market.The health sector has improved significantly and will continue to improve.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Nigerian fuel retailer Nipco launches $16 mln offer for Mobil Oil shares

http://af.reuters.com/article/nigeriaNews/idAFL8N1JI4CU
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2017
livestock
- breaks out further

banks
- pull back continues
- shares opens lower
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2017
fxuser:
livestock - breaks out further
banks - pull back continues - shares opens lower
Hmm!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Neimeth don start... Like someone said earlier... na so MayBaker take start oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2017
locodemy:

Remember their last quarter result was very fantastic and their MD commented on their share price which was being punished by the market.The health sector has improved significantly and will continue to improve.

Loco, understand my point.

Maybaker rally was triggered by good solid news, and the rally may not be over yet. I got in at 3.40 and have not sold.

But I was talking of Neimeth which is showing signs of starting a rally too, that there may be nothing to their own other than mere bandwagon effect or 'follow-follow' action.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2017
zendi:

Loco, understand my point.

Maybaker rally was triggered by good solid news, and the rally may not be over yet. I got in at 3.40 and have not sold.

But I was talking of Neimeth which is showing signs of joining the rally, that there may be nothing to their own other than mere bandwagon effect or 'follow-follow' action.

I understand bro.whats the price now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 19TH Annual General Meeting of ARM LIFE PLC. (the "company"wink will be held at The Darlingtom Hall, Plot CDE Industrial Crescent, off Town Planning Way, Illupeju, Lagos, Nigeria on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 2:00PM to transact the following businesses: ORDINARY BUSINESS 1. To receive the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December, 2016 together with the reports of Directors and Auditors thereon. 2. To re-elect Directors. 3. To authorise the Directors to appoint Auditors for the financial year ending December 31, 2017 and to fix the Remuneration of the Auditors; and. 4. To elect members of the Statutory Audit Committee. Special Business 5. To ratify the appointment of Consolex Legal Practitioners as Company Secretary to the Company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc: Complete Tender Offer Documents on the Mandatory Takeover Bid by Nipco Investment Limited to the Qualified Shareholders of Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc. The Nigerian Stock Exchange (The Exchange received complaints that certain Dealing Member Firms of The Exchange and their clients do not have documents regarding the Mandatory Tender Offer (TO initiated by Nipco Investment Limited to the shareholders of Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc. In order to address the complaints, The Exchange contacted the Stockbroker to the transaction, Cordros Securities Limited (cordros for clarifications. Cordros represented to The Exchange that all documents regarding the MTO were sent to the registered addresses of the shareholders of Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc in line with extant regulations governing MTOs in Nigeria. Notwithstanding, in order to ensure that Dealing Members concerns were adequately addressed, The Exchange mandated Cordros to provide the tender offer documents to The Exchange for onward transmission to the market. The complete tender offer documents on the MTO and a statement from Cordros explaining the process were sent to all Dealing Member Firms via electronic mail on Tuesday, 20 June 2017. A copy of the complete tender offer document was also uploaded onto The Exchange? website on the same date. See http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/PUBLICATION NIPCO.pdf . The foregoing is for your attention and information.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2017
pull backs will help validate d quality of your entry
i like dem , they help instil discipline
when prices break far below your entry, obey your stops and preserve capital.
Averaging down is a dangerous game
The market can take back all it gave in a short time
We wait for support levels to est before entry considerations

#fearnot #TradeWell

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Englishgold: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2017
Bear is not good at ałl.market bleeping,investors mourning.I'm trapped since 2yrs and now in a stock.I say to hale,since the house is weepin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GraceThomas4487: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Royal Rumble 2017- ETISALAT vs 13 NiGERIA BANKS

CBN Orders Bank to Chilax.... I sense opportunity

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/cbn-orders-lenders-maintain-status-quo-etisalat-indebtedness/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2017
Englishgold:
Bear is not good at ałl.market bleeping,investors mourning.I'm trapped since 2yrs and now in a stock.I say to hale,since the house is weepin

Who says BEAR is not good? without BEAR how can one make a good bargain.

As per your loss stock market is not for the Lily_livered so you got to stomach it and leverage on the experience to make better decision in the future.

The problem with alot is they ain't discipline and often get away by GREED during the BULL period.

How I wish this BEAR will last for 3months.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2017
d bears are not smiling at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2017
fxuser:

pull backs will help validate d quality of your entry
i like dem , they help instil discipline
when prices break far below your entry, obey your stops and preserve capital.
Averaging down is a dangerous game
The market can take back all it gave in a short time
We wait for support levels to est before entry considerations

#fearnot #TradeWell

That is why it is better for traders to sell once the stock price hits a temporary peak (i.e when your technical indicators are screaming SELL). If you are wrong, and the trade continues its uptrend, you can buy back. People tend to mistake this to 'buying back at a higher price', but this is not true because you lock in your profit when you sell, and buying back the stock because the trend moved against your prediction is like buying afresh a stock you never owned. For example, I think MayBaker's bull isn't over yet, but I sold my holdings yesterday. If I was wrong in my decision I would have bought it back same yesterday or today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2017
Thunderlicious:

That is why it is better for traders to sell once the stock price hits a temporary peak (i.e when your technical indicators are screaming SELL). If you are wrong, and the trade continues its uptrend, you can buy back. People tend to mistake this to 'buying back at a higher price', but this is not true because you lock in your profit when you sell, and buying back the stock because the trend moved against your prediction is like buying afresh a stock you never owned. For example, I think MayBaker's bull isn't over yet, but I sold my holdings yesterday. If I was wrong in my decision I would have bought it back same yesterday or today.

Who would sell to you when a stock is sailing northwards. Don't forget that a moving bus can tightly shut it's doors. JIJO can be really tedious because you are not sure of JI when it's moving. Easier to JO if there is no scramble. If there is a stampede, you can't JO either. To worsen it all, no one can time the market

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2017
zendi:

In the NSE there can be smoke without fire.

grin Monkey hunting is a serious business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Chai see as i carry my skye bank loot go put for ocean.
i don sell dog go buy monkey o.
God help me o.
Diamond i bought yesterday @ 1.22 hoping that opportunity don show is now 1.14.
Hot shit don begin worry me.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Lol.. I no wan Laff abeg, I dey vex.
locodemy:
Chai see as i carry my skye bank loot go put for ocean.
i don sell dog go buy monkey o.
God help me o.
Diamond i bought yesterday @ 1.22 hoping that opportunity don show is now 1.14.
Hot shit don begin worry me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2017
Brokers are wicked. They take commission even when we sell at a loss.
Dem no dey pity peson sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sky2891, edwardaigb, presiade(m), Olaide1295 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.