Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,285 members, 7,833,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10960935 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (7779) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
pluto09:

These people no dey hear word ni, kin lo de!

Where are the results of REAL companies?

We do not need the results of these listed schemes on NSE where the management hold ATM cards, while shareholders hold non maturing promissory notes... undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Maykesha:

Is that an EPS of 5K?

5 kobo was for Q1.

There made a loss in Q2 - (766,398,000) Loss (Kobo) - (41)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Coolcash1:
https://www.thecable.ng/efcc-recovers-n329bn-forte-oil-oando-total?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+»+Top+Stories%29

Oando again?

Can they publish the order of recovery. Nigeria my country grin

Although we are also aware the Govt. is owing them billions in subsidy. But this recovery is huge.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
stcool:

Although we are also aware the Govt. is owing them billions in subsidy. But this recovery is huge.

Expect Oando to deny this soonest.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Expect Oando to deny this soonest.. undecided

This is not the type of news this companies need now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Maykesha: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
stcool:

5 kobo was for Q1.

There made a loss in Q2 - (766,398,000) Loss (Kobo) - (41)

(41)k with a currentprice of N12.40 while Transcorp with EPS of 3.7k is trading at N1.55k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Maykesha:

(41)k with a currentprice of N12.40 while Transcorp with EPS of 3.7k is trading at N1.55k

Na so NSE be. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tritri:
PLEASE is UCAP a buy at 3 naira ?
Oga You sabi pass this na.You dey whine the house?
Yes for a medium to long term view like 4 months upward.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/18989_CONSOLIDATED_HALLMARK-Q2_JUNE_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2017.pdf

Don't know why all this kobo kobo result are just rolling out today. Oscar can do better!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
stcool:

I dont believe the story! efcc and propaganda shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
pluto09:

This Govt.? I never see. The bank TSA issue dey go voice mail. Accusations and denials as usual.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Coolcash1:
https://www.thecable.ng/efcc-recovers-n329bn-forte-oil-oando-total?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+»+Top+Stories%29

Oando again?

This is not an Oando-specific matter. The entire downstream marketing cabal is involved.
Na them know wetin they and NNPC dey do. Otherwise why should NNPC be loading their trucks on credit?
They're owing Govt billions for products lifted, I suppose from the refineries and NNPC jetties.
Conversely, I assume Govt is still owing them billions in subsidies. So they will need to reconcile accounts.
Anyway, let's wait for Oando's Press Release grammar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
pluto09:

Don't worry, Oando grammar will soon finish them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
zendi:

Don't worry, Oando grammar will soon finish them.

Nothing to really worry about. I am not a shareholder in any of the listed companies.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
pluto09:

Nothing to really worry about. I am not a shareholder in any of the listed companies.

Even if you were, no worries, these calibre of 'sharkish' companies use bad news and poor earnings as their take off fuel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
BullBearMkt:
MARKET GATHERS MOMENTUM AHEAD OF WAVE 5
Since the minor pullback of NSE ASI in the first week of July, market has witnessed low volume to push the price up. However, market reinvigorates itself by providing the necessary "power" needed to commence Elliot wave 5. If the increase in volume as witnessed on Friday is sustained, overcoming resistance at 34,350 will not only be easy, but it will also introduce the beginning of wave 5.

From Elliot waves rule, wave 5 which is an impulsive wave is expected to be longer than corrective wave 4 but lesser than wave 3. It is expected wave 5 will likely take NSE ASI to 2-year-high seen in April 2015 or above.

What is needed to accomplish this are more momentum and "energy" (drink) - volume.

Gradually, July 2017 is proving the statisticians right that in a bullish environment, July is likely to be more bullish than bearish. However, August is around the corner and statistically it is the most bearish month in the calendar year since 2002. In a bullish condition however, August has a 50% chance of ending bullish but in general, the chance is reduced to 27% based on available data since 2002.

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN
grin grin grin grin grin

Oga Bullbear

against the background 0f your above contribution, may i ask what is the next minor and major resistance and support level for the NSE, UBA and Zenith
@ Fxuser i wld also appreciate your contribution to same enquiries

thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Intendy:

Oga You sabi pass this na.You dey whine the house?

Yes for a medium to long term view like 4 months upward.

Yes i know but base on there recent result i have to ask for opinion..thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Market seems to have positive future, but might turn bad any moment.
Q2 result is due for release, and now seen to be the right time to buy, but I heard a strong voice that tells me to sell and pull out from the market for the moment despite the expectation of Q2.

Of the truth, I have obeyed the voice, I am out of the market for now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bestidafa(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
jamace:

From TA angle, most of the stocks on NSE30 are saying BUY from Daily chart up to Monthly chart. Therefore, I will say this is the right time to BUY. Just take your time to scrutinize the TA chart of many stocks and you will see something to BUY. Shalom.

Boss, please where can I get these TA charts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chibuking81:

Market seems to have positive future, but might turn bad any moment.
Q2 result is due for release, and now seen to be the right time to buy, but I heard a strong voice that tells me to sell and pull out from the market for the moment despite the expectation of Q2.

Of the truth, I have obeyed the voice, I am out of the market for now.

Take five bro........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
OakPearl:

They havent.
so whats all dis hysteria about?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Even if you were, no worries, these calibre of 'sharkish' companies use bad news and poor earnings as their take off fuel.

lol!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Where are the results of REAL companies?

We do not need the results of these listed schemes on NSE where the management hold ATM cards, while shareholders hold non maturing promissory notes... undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oando Plc, has inaugurated its mid-
stream Jetty in Apapa, Lagos bringing an
end to the infrastructural constraints
often associated with the discharge of
petroleum products, especially within the
Apapa corridor. The new jetty according to industry
estimate will save the country over $120
million in demurrage annually and ease
the plight of oil marketers’. The jetty recently berthed its first cargo
following statutory checks; the MT
FALCON NOSTROS, a 22,000MT cargo
vessel with product discharge lasting for
two days in line with design parameters,
and validates the jetty project with regards to overall design, integrity of the
jetty platform, pipelines, integrated
systems and resulting operational
efficiency. Speaking at the maiden berth, the Chief
Executive Officer of OVH Energy,
Oando’s Downstream licensee, Mrs.
Olaposi Williams said, “This maiden
vessel is further proof that the Jetty’s
entire integrated product discharge and receipt systems can support requisite
operational rigours. This remarkable milestone heralds the
next phase of planned activities which
include; completion of pipeline
connection to various terminals in line
with communicated connection plans,
commercial contracting with MOMAN and other customers as well as an upgrade
and development of Terminal 1 and the
Marshalling Yard,”. The jetty has been identified as an
immensely valuable initiative developed
by Oando as it will allow 45,000DWT
vessels to berth and discharge their
products without lightering and
demurrage. The subsea marina jetty will also
contribute significantly to the company’s
overall net profit as a result of tolling fees
and substantial cost savings on imports
and demurrage, while ensuring an
increase in the utilization of existing storage space, and significant reduction
in delays caused by infrastructure
constraints in the Lagos area. With 70 percent of Nigeria’s domestic
petroleum products demands being met
through petroleum importation and about
2.5 trillion spent on the importation of
refined petroleum products in 2016,
according to data from the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics (NBS), making it the
7th largest petroleum importer in the
world, the novel idea by Oando will
provide a more efficient platform for
product receipt to all marketers currently
using the Major Oil Marketers Association of Nigeria (MOMAN) jetty. The facility, according to Oando has a
half-kilometer subsea pipeline, and a 16”
3km onshore line is capable of delivering
over 3 million tonnes a year. More Worrisome is the fact that the 127
jetties in Nigeria have proven insufficient
to service the needs of the country,
posing a major challenge for imported
vessels trying to discharge at the port. The fuel jetties at the Apapa Wharf, are
equally incapable of accommodating
large volumes of fuel imports, with
maximum vessel size restricted to
between 18,000Metric Tonnes and
20,000 Metric Tonnes. Hence, every 30,000MT vessel that berths at the
Apapa jetty must be lightered into a
daughter vessel at an extra cost to the
marketers of approximately $245,000 per
lightering operation. Besides, every vessel that berths at the
Apapa jetty has a waiting time of
between 14 to 21 days, incurring a
demurrage of between $280,000 to
$420,000 per operation, a reason why
major fuel importers now have a preference for discharging their products
outside Nigerian waters, specifically at
the ports in Cotonou, Benin, Niger
Republic and Lome, Togo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omosuji(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
bestidafa:

Boss, please where can I get these TA charts
investing.com

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:43am On Jul 27, 2017
robobo:

Oga Bullbear

against the background 0f your above contribution, may i ask what is the next minor and major resistance and support level for the NSE, UBA and Zenith
@ Fxuser i wld also appreciate your contribution to same enquiries
thank you

Index
https://invst.ly/4lj3c

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:51am On Jul 27, 2017
fxuser:

Index
https://invst.ly/4lj3c

Weekly Summary
https://invst.ly/4ljdn

stay with d Trend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (7779) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: owolabi5 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.