Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,490 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11067018 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Happy Holidays Guys

Pls what do we expect from Dangote Flour this week, the price was trending downward and back up again..last week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
cadno:
Happy Holidays Guys

Pls what do we expect from Dangote Flour this week, the price was trending downward and back up again..last week
Bear and Bull will decide from tomorrow.
School fees have some role to play, because parents and guardians will send their ward back to schools for the new section, which involves a lot of money, these include; fees, food stuff's, accommodation fees, studies material acquisition fund, etc.
Note, 60 - 70% of last August salary and wages will be use to solve the above mentioned parents and guardians responsibility thereby reducing the monthly inflow of fund into NSE.
Using myself as a case study, I know how much I will spend for my children, ordinarily 80% of that fund would have be push into NSE, I don't know of you.

So expect bear and slow movement of stocks, till towards the months end, if you have extra money accumulate better stocks as their price fall within this new week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jeez2(f): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chibuking81:

Bear and Bull will decide from tomorrow.
School fees have some role to play, because parents and guidance will send their wards back to schools for the new section, which involves a lot of money, these include; fees, food stuff's, accommodation fees, studies material acquisition fund, etc.
Note, 60 - 70% of last August salary and wages will be use to solve the above mentioned parents and guidance responsible, thereby reducing the monthly inflow of fund into NSE.
Using myself as a case study, I know how much I will spend for my children, ordinarily 80% of that fund would have be push into NSE, I don't know of you.

So expect bear and slow movement of stocks, till towards the months end, if you have extra money accumulate better stocks as their price surge within this new week.

Thanks for this, Chibuking81
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Never forget ASSU and KANU bear's .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:18am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Oando Plc finally revealed the parties behind the petition written to the SEC. According to Oando, the petitioners are Ansbury and Alhaji Dahiru Mangal. Oando claims Ansbury Plc is not a shareholder in Oando but a shareholder in a company domiciled outside the country which in turn holds shares in a Nigerian investment company that has shares in Oando. The second petitioner is Alhaji Dahiru Mangal, who indicated in his petition that he holds a 17.9 % interest in Oando, of which 4% in his personal capacity. He is yet to disclose his beneficial ownership of 13.9%, in accordance with the Corporate and Allied Matters Act (CAMA). Failure to do so is a violation of the act, and Oando has written to inform both SEC and Alhaji Mangal. The story is that the petitioners are not happy with recent change in the shareholding of the company disapproving of some of Oando's capital raising efforts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2017
For all MC clients, It is worthy to note that MC has improved their customer service as I was a bit suprised to see their mail when the NSE was down on friday:

Good Afternoon …..,
Your inability to use MorganCapitaliTrade is highly regrettable. This is as a result of technical downtime presently being experienced by the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) since the opening of market today.
We will continue to monitor the progress and keep you updated accordingly. Please bear with us while NSE fix the issues.
For any question(s) or comment(s) kindly contact us at info@morgancapitalgroup.com

Kind regards,
MORGANCAPITAL SECURITIES LIMITED

Dear ….,
This is to inform you that Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) has successful resolved the technical issues. Hence, you can now log on to our MorganCapitaliTrade to trade

Thank you for choosing MorganCapital Group.

Kind regards,

Kudos to MC for this. But I have not been seeing my sales/purchase note which they have been sending before after transactions. So, if at all any of their worker is on this forum, kindly do something about it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2017
kolaish:
For all MC clients, It is worthy to note that MC has improved their customer service as I was a bit suprised to see their mail when the NSE was down on friday:

Good Afternoon …..,
Your inability to use MorganCapitaliTrade is highly regrettable. This is as a result of technical downtime presently being experienced by the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) since the opening of market today.
We will continue to monitor the progress and keep you updated accordingly. Please bear with us while NSE fix the issues.
For any question(s) or comment(s) kindly contact us at info@morgancapitalgroup.com

Kind regards,

Dear ….,
This is to inform you that Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) has successful resolved the technical issues. Hence, you can now log on to our MorganCapitaliTrade to trade

Thank you for choosing MorganCapital Group.

Kind regards,

Kudos to MC for this. But I have not been seeing my sales/purchase note which they have been sending before after transactions. So, if at all any of their worker is on this forum, kindly do something about it.

That's nice move.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Nigeria is out

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
Nigeria is out
Alert: NBS set to announce Nigeria's GDP result for 2nd quarter on tuesday by 10am. Stay tuned for confirmation of whether recession is over or not. Mr market most likely to react to the news.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)

Gbagaun!!! Alleluia somebody!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2017
FYI:

UBA
Closure : 31 Aug
Payment : 11 Sept
Ex-div: N9.25
Div : 20kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Officially out of recession. Let's see how that impacts the market and other businesses. We are equally moving closer to the earning season and speculations will really be strong.

All eyes wide open.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2017
PharmAlfred:
Officially out of recession. Let's see how that impacts the market and other businesses. We are equally moving closer to the earning season and speculations will really be strong.

All eyes wide open.

kindly correct if i am wrong

i think two consecutive quarters of positive growth needed to be out of recession? (just as two consecutive negative growth also for slipping into recession)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
PharmAlfred:

All eyes wide open.
Let it not be only on paper,
Let it reflect in price of naira to dollar,
Naira should go back to sub #190 per 1 dollar.
Price of rice should go back to below #10,000,
So that citizens with their monthly earning will meet up with their expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Chibuking81:

So that citizens with their monthly earning will meet up with their expectations.

OFFICIALS are out of recession.... grin
Ordinary citizens are still in recession.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2017
morgan itrade not responding!!!
never a day without a connection issue!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
It's not iTrade. It is NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
tnkx bro.
wonder what their problem is this new month.
davide470:
It's not iTrade. It is NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

lollz !
u ar a delight always !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

Ordinary citizens have always been in recession.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2017
A good Exchange would had used the long holidays to clear up any outstanding technical problem but not the NSE!!!
what kind of rubbish is this angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NCO123: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Zhirinovsky:

I successfully login with Morgan I trade, but I can only view session, their bid/offer, including their current transaction movement column are not responding.
Then I login to CSL real time, their session is still showing market close still with last week stock closing price.
I think, the problem is from NSE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2017
yea,its from nse.
NCO123:

I successfully login with Morgan I trade, only shocked

I successfully login with Morgan I trade, but I can only view session, their bid/offer, including their current transaction movement column are not responding.

Then I login to CSL real time, their session is still showing market close still with last week stock closing price.

I think, the problem is from NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2017
Chibuking81:

Ahhhh! Chief, your expectations are too high o. Even Buhari can not make any statement on this. We keep watching.
Meanwhile, it is a piece of good news. Nothing much may change in the market in near term but the confidence this brings will impact NSE and other sectors in the medium to long term. I look forward to when our growth rate will return to the region of 5 to 6%pa.
I also hope this growth is sustained.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
A good Exchange would had used the long holidays to clear up any outstanding technical problem but not the NSE!!!
what kind of rubbish is this angry

They also went on break like NEMA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Very annoying!!!!
This is how they chase foreign portfolios away
PharmAlfred:

They also went on break like NEMA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Chibuking81:

Not sure we can afford a stronger naira at the moment with the falling oil price. Oil still remains FG's major source of income

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2017
NSE has more or less been down for 5 days straight.

I see "billionaires" silently appearing by year-end thanks to this.

Bear hunters, be very alert. Dumping go happen real time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2017
nio68:

Not sure we can afford a stronger naira at the moment with the falling oil price. Oil still remains FG's major source of income
That mean, oil price and ordinary citizens are still in recession.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmanuelewumi(m), 222Martins(m), Babynerd, Boshins, Audacius, eziokwunwoko(m), ndept, Ginalex(f), dapix, tayejay(m), NL1960 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.