Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10968404 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:51am On Sep 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillgist(m): 1:35am On Sep 07, 2017
How much yen pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:10am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:01am On Sep 07, 2017
CAN ZENITH BANK SHARE PRICE RE-TEST N25 - N26?
The stock price for Zenith Bank has been bullish for the past 4 trading days. With this momentum, can the price re-test N25 and above in the coming days?

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by erniewhez(m): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Is it a good time to sell first bank shares?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2017
erniewhez:

Are you still asking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2017
erniewhez:
...In my opinion, you are the only one who can answer the question.
-Has your profit/loss objective been met? If yes, then do the needful
-Or are you scared because of negative news around?

Technically, the stock is gathering momentum for another rally, howbeit small
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TONINATHO: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]

Our stock market has been amazing.
Is there a way we can design a portfolio that maximises what happens in other markets?
Currencies, Metals, Cryptos et al.

Kindly look at this and offer your thoughts?

https://alpari.com/en/investor/pamm/377207/

A managed trading account for 6 months...

Traded Assets include: FX, Cryptos and Metals

Strategy: Warren Buffet's and Ben Graham's Value Investing and Compound Effect of long holding periods.

Indicators: Moving Averages only

External Resources: ForexFactory.com, FinViz.com

Platform: Meta Trader.

Thoughts or FeedBack are Welcomed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2017
BullBearMkt:
The stock price for Zenith Bank has been bullish for the past 4 trading days. With this momentum, can the price re-test N25 and above in the coming days?

grin grin grin grin grin

The chart is good for a test of N25. Zenith does not want to go below N22 for now with GTB up there. The only way to go barring usual situation is UP TO N30.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2017
sellydion:

CP, I only have one looking for another one please suggest. Your basis of selection seem very sound.

By the way , why did you leave forex thread nah? I used to be there too grin

my brov, i am yet to see my kind of bargain in the market except one that look like it but one thing spoil the show "it efficiency rate not as good as what i will put money on to go sleep but it under watch" grin grin

there are many other undervalue stock in the market such as access, uba, etc and the one pple will not like to hear grin Nestlegrin but i like the one that will give me grave robber loot base on their current report grin

i did not leave the forex thread sir, too much busy here but i do post my opinion on the crude oil i trade most grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2017
TONINATHO:
grin grin grin grin grin

Is there a way we can design a portfolio that maximises what happens in other markets?

Strategy: Warren Buffet's and Ben Graham's Value Investing and Compound Effect of long holding periods.

Thanks for the Advert. I don't think we need that here. One market is enough for all the money you need. Too many swindlers everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2017
Intendy:
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/19494_PZ_CUSSONS-AUDITED_ACCTS_MAY_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_SEPTEMBER_2017.pdf

dividend #0.50k

this 50k look like let catch maga to me grin

no buyer for this company's product? y the thing full their store grin.

fair value is N15 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2017
sellydion:

Thanks for the Advert. I don't think we need that here. One market is enough for all the money you need. lToo many swindlers everywhere undecided

Don't mind the guy, see him dropping names of value investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Guinness
- gap up !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2017
fxuser:
Guinness
- gap up !

Lol... it remind me of may & baker grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2017
TONINATHO:
grin grin grin grin grin

On this forum, we do our best to RESTRICT our posts to one AMAZING thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

I like the structure . .
nice support with +ve div
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
currentprice:

Lol... it remind me of may & baker grin

....and Oando.... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Who is buying all this sterling bank...Seems they came with a blank cheque grin

The person no dey add any thing on top N1.02k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2017
FCMB
- all d wicked hunters are at 1.05 and below ! loll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
fxuser:
Guinness
- gap up !

um breaking N90 on above avg vol !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Guys,

Anyone looking at holding a big stake in Regency Alliance Insurance Plc (c. 2%)

Got about 120Million units to sell. grin

Do hit me up if you are interested or know someone who is. - davide470@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
diamond
- +ve div on d hourly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) presents an Investors? Clinic with the theme 'The Role of Dematerialization, Direct Cash Settlement and E-dividend in the development of the Nigerian Capital Market'. The event which is scheduled to hold on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 is in line with NSE's commitment to improving overall Financial Literacy and Inclusion in Nigeria. This edition of the NSE Investors? Clinic is designed to educate participants on the concept of Dematerialization, Direct Cash Settlement and E-dividend, as well as provide insights on how to leverage these opportunities when transacting in the Nigerian capital market. Dealing members are therefore enjoined to take advantage and participate in this program. Details are as follows: Date: September 12, 2017 Time: 10am-1.30pm Venue: Stock Exchange House (20th Floor) 2/4, Customs Street, Marina Lagos Registration Link: http://www.nse.com.ng/Investor-Clinic/Pages/default.aspx Note: Registration is free.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
davide470:
Guys,

Do hit me up if you are interested or know someone who is. - davide470@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
davide470:
Guys,

let me ask for you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
chunkuli:
oga intend any intel on when wapco is coming for the rights?

once available ,I'll let the house know
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
fxuser:
FCMB
- all d wicked hunters are at 1.05 and below ! loll

I am waiting for it at 80k. ie after q3result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
fxuser:
diamond
- +ve div on d hourly
I don enter well last week. Will sell only at N3.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oga Fxuser and BullbearMkt

Wld appr8 if u favour me with the technicals on UBA and Zenith

thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cleverland, Princkez, crownprince2017, unite4real, Prince081 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.