Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880029 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Witches: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Might buy diamond at 0.80 k ,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
rebekah2011:
What I heard and meant was that the foreign investor had 500m units to offload. I did not mean that my Itrade platform was showing me 500m diamond bank shares on offer. The bank has done some nice sales of late. Ohhhh, Diamond not involved in Etisalat

I understand what you meant to say sir. Am only saying that it shouldn't be "same way" that Sir Loco heard that FCMB was coming with a Q2 result that was going to propel the share price to N5.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
mendes911:

I understand what you meant to say sir. Am only saying that it shouldn't be "same way" that Sir Loco heard that FCMB was coming with a Q2 result that was going to propel the share price to N5.00.
Na today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dividend play
- Fidelity reminds me of Ucap last yr .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
pluto09:

Someone has run away to SA. Stocks can send people into exile grin grin

Is this South Africa or SomAlia?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Me I just want to be making my 0.7% everyday. 10% after 14 trades and rest for the month

No time to be hoping for rise or fall ���
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
samzepaparazi:
Me I just want to be making my 0.7% everyday. 10% after 14 trades and rest for the month

No time to be hoping for rise or fall ���
By the time your broker remove it's own percentage, waiting go remain?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hello friends,
I need some advice here. I have some cash I’ll like to trade with for 3-6 months. Any suggestions on which stock might give best projected yield? Of course am aware there is always a risk and I can take some amount of reasonable risks (reasonable is the keyword here smiley).
Please help a bro.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by topsy1971: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2017
Hello all, Please I want to sell my shares off. I need someone who can help.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 12:52am On Oct 11, 2017
locodemy:

Came back two weeks ago and I remain submissive to this great forum.
Just viewing all comments from the sidelines for sometime now.
Making some money silently and for sure........UBA,my witness.
Repented from my act and to remain loyal henceforth.

Welcom back. We missed u. Good to know u ve repented. Please sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EverGlorious(m): 12:56am On Oct 11, 2017
PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER: They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)

PAYMENT: is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Application is absolutely FREE through the below link

http://wiredrsota.bid/4724994657217/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by monopolistic: 3:24am On Oct 11, 2017
Wonderful forum , I just opened an account with Morgan . considering dangote sugar or diamond as both look promising .

cc: fxuser , Currentprice And ALL.

ANY INFO ARE WELCOME.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Catastrophe: 3:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Guys please does anyone here trade US stocks from Nigeria? How do you do it and what broker do you use?
Number 2: Does anyone make money day trading Nigerian stocks, is it profitable? cause I can't see a stock at 50 kobo being profitable in anyway. If it is like how much do you make per day trade minimum?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2017
millo:
Hello friends,
I need some advice here. I have some cash I’ll like to trade with for 3-6 months. Any suggestions on which stock might give best projected yield? Of course am aware there is always a risk and I can take some amount of reasonable risks (reasonable is the keyword here smiley).
Please help a bro.

Cheers.

You will do better to hand over your money to professional traders like fxuser to do the job for you while you continue to learn the art of trading grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2017
monopolistic:
Wonderful forum , I just opened an account with Morgan . considering dangote sugar or diamond as both look promising .

ANY INFO ARE WELCOME.
Both stocks are promising.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2017
millo:
Hello friends,
Please help a bro.

Cheers.
if you want stocks that can give u a little security and growth: Okomu, presco and Dangote Sugar.

Dangote Flour looks promising but it is still a 50/50 show, depending on their Q3.

Please do your DD.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2017
FBNH likely to have a write back dis Q3...above 20b,pls do ur DD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Diamond Bank, the current employer of newly appointed Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Aishah Ahmad, has given a dodgy response when asked by this newspaper (PREMIUM TIMES) to respond to widespread claims that Ms. Ahmad was promoted executive director on the same day she was appointed to the top CBN post.
Rather than make a categorical comment on when Mrs. Ahmad was raised from her position as deputy general manager to executive director, Mike Omeife, head of media Relations at the bank, merely said she had been executive director at the bank
“for a while”.
He maintained that based on her wealth of experience, she is qualified to be appointed
to the new position.
Mrs. Ahmad was appointed deputy governor of the apex bank on Thursday, October 5, and is billed to replace Sarah Alade, who retired from the bank as deputy governor (economic policy) in March2017.
She is expected to assume duty as CBN deputy governor immediately after her confirmation by the Senate.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/245673-diamond-bank-evasive-on-promotion-of-new-cbn-deputy-governor-aishah-ahmad.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2720245823
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by monopolistic: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2017
kolaish:
Both stocks are promising.

Thank You oga kolaish.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2017
Princkez:

the weekly chart shows higher low formed after 14 weeks retracement / pullback from 52 wk high !
a close above N7 on d weekly is a bullish breakout ! that may take days or weeks
we wait and see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2017
kolaish:
if you want stocks that can give u a little security and growth: Okomu, presco and Dangote Sugar.

Dangote Flour looks promising but it is still a 50/50 show, depending on their Q3.
Please do your DD.

One of our fav picks is Dangflour based on TA
The monthly / weekly chart supports our explosive criteria
Target is N11.41 , Stop loss N6.00
I don't know how long it will take , cud be days weeks or months

DangSugar
A weekly close above d N14 resistance is bullish also

Zenith is also on d watchlist , a close above N26 is bullish too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by monopolistic: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2017
monopolistic:

ANY INFO ARE WELCOME.

I still need more Comment on this pls house.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2017
Princkez:

A member of my D elta F orce T eam.

#DangoteFlour
#FBNH
#Transcorp

Things could go against plan. DD strongly advised.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2017
millo:
Hello friends,
Please help a bro.

Cheers.

If I could give a recommendation without being held accountable for the outcome of your own investment decision, I'd say Transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2017
abeg what do you mean by write back, does it mean recovery of loan loss now to be declared as profit?
Princkez:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2017
monopolistic:

I still need more Comment on this pls house.

Diamond
- high vol to d downside is very dangerous
- dis back to back sell off is a major red flag to me for short term plays
- unless u have info on d Q3 or details as to d sell off , its best to watch very patiently .
- so called ''bargains'' get dem own wahala grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2017
chunkuli:
abeg what do you mean by write back, does it mean recovery of loan loss now to be declared as profit?

Banks take impairment for doubtful loans or loans that are non-performing. When the loan starts to perform, that is, the debtor starts to repay loan plus interest as agreed, the bank reclassifies the loan as performing and adds it to it's P/L account. The conditions governing this is spelt out by the IFRS. In FBNH case, it's the Aiteo loan.
However, I don't know the effect of other loans that could have been impaired in the course of this year o.

In my layman language, please cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2017
On the Diamond brouhaha, I'm inclined to believe the post from Rebekah2011 about StanbicIBTC offloading 500m units of Diamond on behalf of a client. It is possible the seller has placed a 'Fill or Kill' sale order. In which case, if you don't bid for the exact order size the deal doesn't go through. Any other seller without this condition, will and can jump the queue in this case. Also note that the 500m volume is not placed in a single trade on the floor except via a crossed deal. Could it be that StanbicIBTC couldn't get a willing buyer to cross the volume with?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
>CR SERVICES (CREDIT BUREAU) PLC PROPOSED RIGHT ISSUE>>>>

Message Dear Market Participants, Kindly be informed that an Offer by way of rights to existing shareholders of 32,856,899 ordinary shares of N1.00 each at N1.05 per share. 72,857,143 ordinary shares of N1.00 each with class preference rights at N1.11 per share and 352,872,341 ordinary shares of N1.00 each with class B preference rights at N1.09 per share On the basis of: Five (5) new Ordinary Shares for every Seven (7) Ordinary Shares of N1.00 each; Five (5) new Ordinary shares with Class A Preference Rights for every Seven (7) Class A Preference Shares of N1.00 each; and; and, Five (5) new Ordinary Shares with Class B Preference Rights for every Seven (7) Class B Preference Shares of N1.00 each held as at September 25, 2017. A subsequent notice to shareholders will be published to announce the Offer period This notice is dated 11th October, 2017.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01, TsarZed, Picky1, emmasoft(m), femu(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.