Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,287 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11065990 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2017
locodemy:

For mentioning Transcorp OS divided by 12,you are talking about that company that uses HELICOPTERS to do business.
The stock price was very low last year.All of a sudden,the stock started rising because of one big oil company that signed a contract with them recently.Oga,have you seen their 9 months result?I have not seen it.pls,if you have it,just repost it for me to view and give me the 6 months target price of your's.............thank you bro.

Lol na to take the bolded fly us to the destination soon grin

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/19933_CAVERTON_-_9_MONTHS_SEPT_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2017.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2017
locodemy:

For mentioning Transcorp OS divided by 12,you are talking about that company that uses HELICOPTERS to do business.
The stock price was very low last year.All of a sudden,the stock started rising because of one big oil company that signed a contract with them recently.Oga,have you seen their 9 months result?I have not seen it.pls,if you have it,just repost it for me to view and give me the 6 months target price of your's.............thank you bro.

CAVERTON !!!!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2017
currentprice:

Lol na to take the bolded fly us to the destination soon grin

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/19933_CAVERTON_-_9_MONTHS_SEPT_2017_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2017.pdf

Any one joking with you is joking with fire.Thank you very much.I will relax and study the way market react to this company.tnx.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nazzyon(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2017
Hello

Which should be trusted?

Between

Nigerian Stock Exchange Advancers and Decliners report

or Easy Kobo Top Gainers and Top Losers

Because there is a huge contrast in their reports

NSE Top Gainers yesterday were

Symbols Last Close Current Change
DANGFLOUR 9.08 9.3 0.22
FIDSON 3.8 3.99 0.19
ETERNA 3.6 3.79 0.19
UPL 2.05 2.15 0.1
NEM 1.24 1.3 0.06

TOP LOSERS yesterday were

Symbols Last Close Current Change
INTBREW 49.2 44.5 -4.7
STANBIC 44.05 39.76 -4.29
UNILEVER 42.78 41.19 -1.59
MOBIL 155.6 155 -0.6
GUINNESS 100.38 100 -0.38

Easy Kobo yesterday reported
TOP GAINERS
DANGFLOUR 9.08 10.19%
FO 40.99 7.05%
HONYFLOUR 2.11 4.98%
INITSPLC 0.86 4.88%
VITAFOAM 2.83 4.81%

TOP LOSERS
MORISON 0.6 -4.76%
LIVESTOCK 0.85 -4.49%
WAPCO 50 -3.85%
STERLNBANK 1.01 -3.81%
MANSARD 1.95 -3.47%

So who do we trust?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2017
lancee:
NSE wonder ..They ve dumped DF and ran Away ..pple need money they can't stay too long in the mkt

Watching maybe moppin will occur b4 mkt closes
Na Market. People are buying and selling. Whichever side has the upper hand at the end of the day, will carry the day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2017
nazzyon:
Hello

Which should be trusted?

Between

Is there any place to get direct market report in Nigeria than NSE ?
every other medium is Secondary.

we discussed this yesterday.
NSE uses monetary values,easykobo uses percentage.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
nazzyon:
Hello

Which should be trusted?

Between

So who do we trust?

One is presented in percentages, the other as Naira value. Both are correct. For example, DangoteCem could have gained N10 yesterday earning it the position of the highest gainer but in percentage terms, it just roughly 5%.

However, the NSE remains the most authentic and reliable source of stock market information.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
locodemy:

Any one joking with you is joking with fire.Thank you very much.I will relax and study the way market react to this company.tnx.

check the numbers of this company very well. Better keep marrying your fcmb that's at it's valley, than invest those among you used to mention here in such company. This type of company is capable of sending one to village ... And not south Africa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bisiki2: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
veecovee:
check the numbers of this company very well. Better keep marrying your fcmb that's at it's valley, than invest those among you used to mention here in such company. This type of company is capable of sending one to village ... And not south Africa

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
bisiki2:
[/b]

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
no it's not a laughing matter. Help me tell Loco, that no one knows it all in stock market, so that he will not come back here to tell story that touches the heart!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
veecovee:
no it's not a laughing matter. Help me tell Loco , that no one knows it all in stock market, so that he will not come back here to tell story that touches the heart!

cheesy cheesy cheesy wetin be your own. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jeez2(f): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
locodemy:

and thank you oga loco for solving oga currentprice's riddle and you too oga current price thank you for your selflessness.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
We can see for ourselves that diamond is not bad at N1. Something tells me that diamond can't be lower than N1.10 as long as fcmb is at 1.08 and fide N1.5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
currentprice:
grin
grin grin Gentleman, you were of the opinion that shareholders are going to punish diamond. You can see that no one knows it all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
veecovee:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
veecovee:

It is only to know how the market react to caverton shares,
know who the mgt of the company are,
know who are their market makers.
Thats all.
The numbers is not bad when you look at the OS of 3.3 B and a profit of above 1B.
I hope i am correct by the figure i mentioned above?
If yes,its a winning stock on the short run..........
Anyway thank you for your observations.All of us will evaluate the company together and know if it worths buying now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
veecovee:
grin grin Gentleman, you were of the opinion that shareholders are going to punish diamond. You can see that no one knows it all

Let the sleeping "shareholders" lie. Don't go and wake them up!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
veecovee:
no it's not a laughing matter. Help me tell Loco, that no one knows it all in stock market, so that he will not come back here to tell story that touches the heart!

veecovee:
grin grin Gentleman, you were of the opinion that shareholders are going to punish diamond. you can see that no one knows it all

you have been throwing stone,,, me just day laugh. don't know why u are sweating about Diamond. i post my opinion you post yours, mkt will do it things. when you say caverton will send someone back to his village because of my opinion do u see me sweating on it. mkt is the boss cool down pastor
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Who is seeing the volume traded so far in GTB, UBA, Diamond.

I think some investors are in the market. Very suspicious volume. If you 've got gold, hold unto it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
veecovee:

If Caverton is the stock @currentprice is looking at then I might also want to take a DEEP look at it...I remember how he also mentioned ASL and we all condemn it and mocked the guy but it didn't take a while before the stock skyrocketed from N2 to N6... grin i understand that their fundamentals and business condition might not be same but it's worth giving a thought considering the effort currentprice puts into his investment decisions...I am not saying he's right all the time but like Loco pointed we will ALL evaluate it together before any FID is made... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
PharmAlfred:
Who is seeing the volume traded so far in GTB, UBA, Diamond.

I think some investors are in the market. Very suspicious volume. If you 've got gold, hold unto it.

Why the rush...Waiting at 0.80k junction for Diamond bank... patience is key... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
^^
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
locodemy:

The numbers is not bad when you look at the OS of 3.3 B and a profit of above 1B.
I hope i am correct by the figure i mentioned above?
If yes,its a winning stock on the short run..........
Anyway thank you for your observations.All of us will evaluate the company together and know if it worths buying now.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
Oga fxuser.This is where i need you.you are excellent in this aspect.
pls,look into your chart and check UBA for us.
is it trying to form a new high ,break out or just ordinary market price movement.
my spirit is telling me something positive is about to happen in this stock.
pls sir,kindly check.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
locodemy:
Oga fxuser.This is where i need you.you are excellent in this aspect.
pls,look into your chart and check UBA for us.
is it trying to form a new high ,break out or just ordinary market price movement.
my spirit is telling me something positive is about to happen in this stock.
pls sir,kindly check.

oh boy u don come again. this time with spiritual analysis grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IYGEAL(m), eziokwunwoko(m), Entrepreneurrr and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.