Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,308 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11066099 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
veecovee:
Pls I'm sorry ... I live in a glass house, don't throw back. Inshort, as a matter of fact you are really trying, keep it up.

we are bnsl sir, i don't believe what ever anyone says here have direct effect on share price that is my opinion. Diamond is the share i plan to buy with my cileasing loot. all am waiting for is their Q3 because i buy base on what i see,,, you can check my post few days ago where i rated diamond over fidelity shortly b4 fidelity Q3 came out. fidelity came out with fantastic result you can check my post on this. but diamond result not as expected poor hence my new opinion thereafter. i even post Diamond is valued above N1 but i think shareholder of nowadays will still punish the share before things get better grin

all in all we are still bnsl no matter how

Note; i have no interest in buying Diamond anymore, i bought some meat today when i saw the blood in the mkt grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
currentprice:

we are bnsl sir, i don't believe what ever anyone says here have direct effect on share price that is my opinion. Diamond is the share i plan to buy with my cileasing loot. all am waiting for is their Q3 because i buy base on what i see,,, you can check my post few days ago where i rated diamond over fidelity shortly b4 fidelity Q3 came out. fidelity came out with fantastic result you can check my post on this. but diamond result not as expected poor hence my new opinion thereafter. i even post Diamond is valued above N1 but i think shareholder of nowadays will still punish the share before things get better grin

Note; i have no interest in buying Diamond anymore, i have bought some meat today when i see the blood in the mkt grin

grin grin grin

current you don't need to go this far abeg,you are doing a selfless work thank you once again.but cileasing q3 is out now,have you sold.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
currentprice:

Note; i have no interest in buying Diamond anymore, i bought some meat today when i saw the blood in the mkt grin

grin grin grin

oga Current,which meat you chop today?
Check if i go fit get kpomo from any of linkage,Uba,honeywell,ccnn at the current prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
currentprice:

grin grin grin

Which meat?
Just mention the name, maybe we can hustle for the left over. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
jarkbauer:
cashcraft is horrible. sold shares yet to credit me for more than a week.

have you contacted your officer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
jarkbauer:

Please port to any good brokering house i.e. TRW stockbrokers, Morgan capital etc... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
currentprice:

grin grin grin

Bnsl = buy now sell later grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
^^
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sir Currentprise, permit me to call you the encyclopedia of the stockmarket. Please, I ran away from the stock market after the horrendous crash that followed the last economic recession, as a result of inexperience.

I'm now coming back to the market, very late.
Kindly give me the list of some stocks with very good fundamentals and great current result, which have not rallied too far away, as I would like to put a substantial amount into one of them. I know I'm liable for my decision.

Please don't say I'm asking for too much. Don't ask me to read the posts, because I've been reading everything, but confused because the outstanding stocks have already rallied b4 I came out of my shell. I know I'm asking for too much, but who knows, I may be lucky.
I will also appreciate my other friends, who might want to graciously contribute.

May God Almighty continue to nourish the knowledge of the eggheads that God has been using to bless us in this forum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nazzyon(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2017

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princearthur(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
currentprice:

my advice is follow this thread and read various opinion post then do your homework along you will pick the viable stock yourself grin read my signature below grin grin

Your signature says it all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princearthur(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
rebekah2011:
Oando Sir. They have about 27.9m on offer. Just joking ooooo. Is it not possible for Oando directors to mop up all of these shares if they so much believe in the going concern of the coy.

I hope someone can help us with the list of profitable stocks on NSE and their current EPS as at Q3 or Q2 or Q1 plus the current price and dividend history to assist some of us to discover other goldmines.

Thanks You are the Man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mpeace:
Is dangflour afraid of 10 or are the share holders protesting for dividend? Wetin dey happen. I must say that I am not surprised at what is happening to fidelity. Small bank with huge loan liability. While the likes of diamond bank are suffering the pain of being creditors, fidelity just dey did him own grave in debtors land.

Please explain in details.

With emphasis on diamond bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
FUGAZ banks rake in N452 billion from treasury bills and bonds - https://nairametrics.com/fugaz-banks-rake-in-n452-billion-from-treasury-bills-and-bonds/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Toluway:
FUGAZ banks rake in N452 billion from treasury bills and bonds - https://nairametrics.com/fugaz-banks-rake-in-n452-billion-from-treasury-bills-and-bonds/

Na waoo, FBN invested N800 billion in Treasury Bills and N50 billion in government bonds. No wonder they find it difficult to give loans to small businesses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
jarkbauer:

People still dey use Witchcraft Cashcraft??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Na waoo, FBN invested N800 billion in Treasury Bills and N50 billion in government bonds. No wonder they find it difficult to give loans to small businesses.

NOT only them o! even small investors like us have a massive chunk of our money in T-Bills, my own will mature b4 dec-31st,,,,18% no be beans considering the melt down after the elections..I believe stocks will be extremely expensive next year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Please who uses meritrade?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Just released by the World Bank.
Nigeria ranks among the 10 most improved countries in the world on ease of doing business with.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Agbalowomeri:
Please who uses meritrade?
I've been there for years. Transfer money into your account and trade from there (online) within a couple of hours. Email and phone communication to resolve any issue, if necessary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
maishai:

NOT only them o! even small investors like us have a massive chunk of our money in T-Bills, my own will mature b4 dec-31st,,,,18% no be beans considering the melt down after the elections..I believe stocks will be extremely expensive next year
Why didn't you mention the profit it made from the investment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Toluway:

I've been there for years. Transfer money into your account and trade from there (online) within a couple of hours. Email and phone communication to resolve any issue, if necessary.

The 10k deposit they ask for, is it account opening fee? could be loaded directly to my trading account or it has to be transferred to their bank account?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

The 10k deposit they ask for, is it account opening fee? could be loaded directly to my trading account or it has to be transferred to their bank account?
This must be a new development. I didn't pay anything when I started with them. Simply send them a mail to find out. contact@meristemng.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Toluway:
Sir Currentprise, permit me to call you the encyclopedia of the stockmarket. Please, I ran away from the stock market after the horrendous crash that followed the last economic recession, as a result of inexperience.

I'm now coming back to the market, very late.
Kindly give me the list of some stocks with very good fundamentals and great current result, which have not rallied too far away, as I would like to put a substantial amount into one of them. I know I'm liable for my decision.

Please don't say I'm asking for too much. Don't ask me to read the posts, because I've been reading everything, but confused because the outstanding stocks have already rallied b4 I came out of my shell. I know I'm asking for too much, but who knows, I may be lucky.
I will also appreciate my other friends, who might want to graciously contribute.

May God Almighty continue to nourish the knowledge of the eggheads that God has been using to bless us in this forum.

A good one @Toluway
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Toluway:

Why didn't you mention the profit it made from the investment?

From what he said he made 18%profit on his TB investment per annum while mine will mature on Dec 14th with 18.65% profit and peace of mind.

Treasury BILL is a place where you go and safe guard your capital then use the upfront interest to gamble in the Capital market.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:42am On Nov 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Happy New Month of November. Grace shall surely work for us in this month. All the best to us all!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2017
dipoolowoo:
Oando Boosts Revenue to N383b, Profit to N7b in 9 Months
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/11/01/oando-boosts-revenue-n383b-profit-n7b-9-months/

I am bullish on this stock... grin

Disc: have some units in my portfolio

Not a buy recommendation...

Good morning house....4rm yours truly;

Alhaji Dangote Coolcash1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2017
Coolcash1:

I am bullish on this stock... grin

Disc: have some units in my portfolio

Not a buy recommendation...

Good morning house....4rm yours truly;

Alhaji Dangote Coolcash1

Despite the crisis,the stock will begin to get attention of investors who believe the crisis will be over on a positive note.
my foot is close to step in after making my DD this weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, dapix, crownprince2017, Choiceguy, onegentleguy and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.