Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11036817 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Coolcash1:

You just veered off! How will you acquire a business and not buy the inventory.... undecided Use your tongue to count your teeth now bros . You wan fall my hand o. To help you, the consideration paid is NET ASSETS (Assets less liabilities) + premium

cheesy cheesy cheesy Say I don old be that o. I counted 32 sha (16 up, 16 down).

Until there's further clarity, I'll stick to my interpretation/position. Let me post Note 27 again and please take note of "Plant and Machinery".

To help you grin

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/technicalmanual/ch25-36/Chapter31/part6/part4/part_4.htm

"31.6.93 Plant and machinery - general

Generally speaking, plant and machinery is an asset that is used by a business for the purpose of carrying on the business and is not stock in trade, the business premises or part of the business premises [note 1]. The difference between plant and machinery is that generally machinery will have moving working parts, and plant will not (though computers and similar electronic devices are considered to be machinery, despite have no moving parts). The working parts of a machine are also considered to be machinery."

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
dipoolowoo:
Help! Oando in Serious Danger—Shareholders Cry Out
**Renew Call for Tinubu’s Sack, Prosecution
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/11/16/help-oando-in-serious-danger-shareholders-cry-out/
grin Some share holders not all the shareholders .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Currentprice, there is a discussion about dangflour going up there. Can you please help break it down?
Is it a positive or negative development for the company?
I also heard dangflour lost 1 box this week. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
leo1234:
Currentprice, there is a discussion about dangflour going up there. Can you please help break it down?
Is it a positive or negative development for the company?
I also heard dangflour lost 1 box this week. grin

Wetin consign agbero with overload? "Currentprice" deals with numbers. Seeing is believing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
^^
^^
^^
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Just when i thought am the only one doing follow follow on this thread , Look at people who cant interpret DF issue .

Anyways Am not here for that.

where's that Grammatical Blunder speaking ihedi , Shouting OANDO OANDO OANDO up and down , i wan flog am.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
currentprice:

who ever get in @ 1.20 at this morning full offer is already 10% up if it close this way today grin

Really what of those that bought N2:00k few days ago
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
For those shouting you can't time the market, Technology has demystify such myths.

With the emergence of online trading platform since 2014 one can now make the best out of NSE in a short while.

The problem with most people is they have itching fingers, lack patience and always expect NSE to do magic forgetting that Oscar and coy needs money just like everyone one of us.

NSE has destroyed alot of long term investors wealth of which they won't openly admit.

Countless coys has gone under including CFAO motors which I have inherited.

The only coy that is still standing strong among those old generation coys is Nestle..

Now ask yourself how much was Dollar rate in the 80s compare to the current price of NESTLE today.

It's time to wake up, wise up and go with the flow time waits for nobody.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
tritritri:
Just when i thought am the only one doing follow follow on this thread , Look at people who cant interpret DF issue .

where's that Grammatical Blunder speaking ihedi , Shouting OANDO OANDO OANDO up and down , i wan flog am.

OANDO OANDO OANDO OANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
PETERiCHY:
For those shouting you can't time the market, Technology has demystify such myths.

With the emergence of online trading platform since 2014 one can now make the best out of NSE in a short while.

The problem with most people is they have itching fingers, lack patience and always expect NSE to do magic forgetting that Oscar and coy needs money just like everyone one of us.

NSE has destroyed alot of long term investors wealth of which they won't openly admit.

The only coy that is still standing strong among those old generation coys is Nestle..

Now ask yourself how much was Dollar rate in the 80s compare to the current price of NESTLE today.

*ThE OcToPuS*

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
tritritri:

chai.why are you trying to flog your brother because of JUST grammar?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
GTB still proceeded to #43, there is God o !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
OakPearl:

Veritas Registrars is the Registrar for Dangote Sugar.
Your dividend warrant might have been dispatched from them or returned unclaimed.
You will need to identify yourself with a valid ID.
Look for the nearest Veritas Registrars office or send them a mail - (enquiry@veritasregistrars.com)
Even if they cant find your warrant, an e-dividend form will be issued to you to fill and return to enable you claim this and future dividends directly in your bank account.
Best of luck.

You can call Veritas registrars directly on 012784157. They are good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Some experts said that today session marked the end of bear. Do you agree ? Many of us here seem happy to have bears.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Bro, Those that know what they are doing keeps making money! Sure way to loose money is your short term horizon. Where are the JIJOs guys of yesteryear s.

Pa wumi is still bouncing. He knows what to be done. In the last few days emotions has been on rampage due to a little re tracement Leading to change of wealth from weak hands to strong ones. . I am actually looking for more to enable me mob up quality stocks. Quality is not hard to find you can research some stock that fail to bow down to selling pressure, therein are some gold. Get them at the right price. You can sleep with one eye open at the least. Monkey hunting is taking its tolls. Many are already trapped. Some are converting the short time to long time now Emotional torture will eventually lead many out of this business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Toluway:
Some experts said that today session marked the end of bear. Do you agree ? Many of us here seem happy to have bears.

Thats the only way to make the money we are talking about.
If i succeed to offload all my holdings before this year runs out,
Long term holders are in trouble because we will always force stocks to go up and down so we can join in and jump out(making money)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Imagine when i have #50m cash at hand,Tritri #100m and another person #50m.
Any stock we lay our hands on it must respond either up or down.
YOUNG INVESTORS FORUM TO BE INITIATED SOON.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
locodemy:

Thats the only way to make the money we are talking about.
If i succeed to offload all my holdings before this year runs out,
Long term holders are in trouble because we will always force stocks to go up and down so we can join in and jump out(making money)
But if you don't push the price down, the stocks would be trending and we would all be making money. OK now, this is a battle of wits, with the other camp being led by Petrrichy. The war continues.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Toluway:

But if you don't push the price down, the stocks would be trending and we would all be making money. OK now, this is a battle of wits, with the other camp being led by Petrrichy. The war continues.

If the stocks are not forced down,it means their are beneficiaries and if we are done with the profits,we must send it down to enjoy our loot and come back again.you better join this forum now.you cant competite with JIJOISTS.They have taken over the market.JIJOISTS 90%,Long termers 10%.

Gone are the days when one will buy a stock and wait for 20 years to sell and make profit.if you try it.............go and ask OCEANIC BANK of the old.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
^^^^^
grin grin grin

if u think this thread is so that powerful grin,, abeg talk down GTB to N20

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
In cdq voice, e MA Jijo MI o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
currentprice:
grin grin grin

if u think so,,, abeg talk down GTB to N20

we will allow stocks foreign investors are controlling to go.
Examples of such stocks are GTB,STANBIC,NESTLE,NB,GUINESSetc.
We will give such stocks their way.
oga currentprice.you are not new in this biz naw.Aby you don make money tire?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
currentprice:
^^^^^ grin grin grin
Oga,YOUNG INVESTORS FORUM will go beyond this thread.following your edited.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
currentprice:
^^^^^ grin grin grin
Thanks my dear. Let the jijoists forced down gtb to #20 !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Toluway:
The bear's are on the way coming, any time you see chibuking81 post know that they are in with there ten father's .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Peterichy.I will be in DUBAI on the 2nd of Dec to buy goods for xmas.I will like to have a dialogue with you.pls PM me so we can exchange contacts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Toluway:
OK, start buying on monday the experts has said cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
locodemy:

we will allow stocks foreign investors are controlling to go.
Examples of such stocks are GTB,STANBIC,NESTLE,NB,GUINESSetc.
We will give such stocks their way.
oga currentprice.you are not new in this biz naw.Aby you don make money tire
?

make money tire ke, i have oly DF left in my portfolio you have 6 grin,,, i day quiet at my corner with my plenty bedsheet seriously thinking of the stock to buy to position myslf before it happengrin grin grin,,want to be like you grin but need only 1 more stock or at most 2 to add
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
locodemy:
Peterichy.I will be in DUBAI on the 2nd of Dec to buy goods for xmas.I will like to have a dialogue with you.pls PM me so we can exchange contacts.

perter Dubai/ contact. may be in ur dream

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
locodemy:
PETER DUBAI OR ANAMBRA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IamR, sophy17(m), NewBola, Prince081, Princkez, presiade(m), dapix, Ginalex(f), NapoleonHill and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.