Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10892050 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Comsol: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Buying stocks is easy. Investing in stocks is not

#Signature

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
immanuello: Dexterax let crown u,you are an excellent poker guy!!! take that,and i liked u for that.

Thank you sir.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dexterax: @evilspirit...

I may need your help tonight. To deal with some fellow.

grin

Beware...he that rides on the back of a tiger is liable to end up in it's mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Well its a beautiful weekend, an animal-based proverb and a little sport wouldn't be out of place.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dumexoga:
I dey ooo, how far nah? People should wake up and act wisely. When there was a delay in cop ministerial approval, some folks here said its as a result of wales relationship with ex governor of Lagos state. So many things were said. Honestly, am so surprised how short some people's memory can be. Even if some people's instinct is dead, is it not high time you awoken it? I have several millions units of oando, and you know my anthem? If I perish I perish. Ka Chineke mezie okwu

Nobody's memory is short. The approval does not mean that the fear of political vindictiveness in our Nigerian/African environement was misplaced. With somebody like OBJ in Aso Rock, that Consent application would have been dead on arrival. Go check out Savanah bank, Slok Air etc. Many possible forces could have intervened including, possibly, diplomatic intercession. Afterall, the Americans are currently helping us look for Chibok girls.

But, whatever is the case, the successful outcome of that Ministerial Consent saga, to me, given prevailing political circumstances, is a great testimony of GEJ's political and democratic sagacity.

You will not perish. All major obstacles have been overcome.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
zendi:

Nobody's memory is short. The approval does not mean that the fear of political vindictiveness in our Nigerian/African environement was misplaced. With somebody like OBJ in Aso Rock, that Consent application would have been dead on arrival. Go check out Savanah bank, Slok Air etc. Many possible forces could have intervened including, possibly, diplomatic intercession. Afterall, the Americans are currently helping us look for Chibok girls.

But, whatever is the case, the successful outcome of that Ministerial Consent saga, to me, given prevailing political circumstances, is a great testimony of GEJ's political and democratic sagacity.

You will not perish. All major obstacles have been overcome.
Bros are you sure that consent was not a swap for PDP's victory in Ekiti state. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
miftpulse:
Bros are you sure that consent was not a swap for PDP's victory in Ekiti state. Just saying

Bros, all things are possible in our Naija. After all, the more you look the less you see, abracadabra
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
miftpulse:

I don't think so bicos it is not all apc leaders that are involved in oando, and pdp is planning to take even more states. I heard also that apc leadership was not on ground in Ekiti.

Whatever, I am happy for oando people, including myself (I doubt there is any BNSITL who doesn't have oando now). Indeed by the awesome mercy of God, the oando bus keeps returning to it's previous bus-stops to pick up more of the saints destined for the golden land. And now somebody has just posted on smn, sounding authoritatively, that deal closure will be announced anytime from next week thursday to 9th aug.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
If you can get Oando,get it now. Oando is one of the most manipulated stocks on NSE. The deal has been sealed but the announcement is delayed. Reasons best know to the players in the game.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
zendi:

I don't think so bicos it is not all apc leaders that are involved in oando, and pdp is planning to take even more states. I heard also that apc leadership was not on ground in Ekiti.

Whatever, I am happy for oando people, including myself (I doubt there is any BNSITL who doesn't have oando now). Indeed by the awesome mercy of God, the oando bus keeps returning to it's previous bus-stops to pick up more of the saints destined for the golden land. And now somebody has just posted on smn, sounding authoritatively, that deal closure will be announced anytime from next week thursday to 9th aug.

Dey should still wait. Some of us still want to load more n more as d price drops.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
evilspirit: If you can get Oando,get it now. Oando is one of the most manipulated stocks on NSE. The deal has been sealed but the announcement is delayed. Reasons best know to the players in the game.

It appears you're one of the manipulators.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
One of the reasons why we are called human being is ability to take some risks even when we know the going is tough. I just wish to congratulate my Good Family here thatthe battle is won and your risks taken especially in the oil and gas sector will soon start to yield some rewards on your investment. You have fought a good fight and your smiles is around the corner. Once again, congratulations to all the brave hearted even in the midst of uncertainties and human humiliations u stand still on what your heart denotes to be true and follow it. I see everyone attaining the heights of breakthrough in whatever u put ur heart into. Stay strong, have confidence, embrace and strengthen your weakness, believe in yourself, and be safe. In your success, remember to be humble. I see the eagle voice out in this new week. Remember to pray for the world.

Be safe. I Love You All.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 12:08am On Jul 20, 2014
We love u too and jesus loves us the more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:00am On Jul 20, 2014
myjoy08: One of the reasons why we are called human being is ability to take some risks even when we know the going is tough. I just wish to congratulate my Good Family here thatthe battle is won and your risks taken especially in the oil and gas sector will soon start to yield some rewards on your investment. You have fought a good fight and your smiles is around the corner. Once again, congratulations to all the brave hearted even in the midst of uncertainties and human humiliations u stand still on what your heart denotes to be true and follow it. I see everyone attaining the heights of breakthrough in whatever u put ur heart into. Stay strong, have confidence, embrace and strengthen your weakness, believe in yourself, and be safe. In your success, remember to be humble. I see the eagle voice out in this new week. Remember to pray for the world.

Be safe. I Love You All.

Thanks Brv
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2014
myjoy08: One of the reasons why we are called human being is ability to take some risks even when we know the going is tough. I just wish to congratulate my Good Family here thatthe battle is won and your risks taken especially in the oil and gas sector will soon start to yield some rewards on your investment. You have fought a good fight and your smiles is around the corner. Once again, congratulations to all the brave hearted even in the midst of uncertainties and human humiliations u stand still on what your heart denotes to be true and follow it. I see everyone attaining the heights of breakthrough in whatever u put ur heart into. Stay strong, have confidence, embrace and strengthen your weakness, believe in yourself, and be safe. In your success, remember to be humble. I see the eagle voice out in this new week. Remember to pray for the world.

Be safe. I Love You All.
May you live Long....we appreciate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2014
@myjoy,
U said risks in d oil n gas, eterna follow? Wen shall this announcement become?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2014
zendi:

God bless u jare. But I still dey wait for #20 junction o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2014
zendi:

OANDO rapture?. Any way, it has to come far back to my junction before I can board it. It has gone beyond my investment principle. grin Bye bye and safe journey, bnsitl. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2014
jamace: OANDO rapture?. Any way, it has to come far back to my junction before I can board it. It has gone beyond my investment principle. grin Bye bye and safe journey, bnsitl. grin
Bro Jamace, may I know d stoocks in ur portfolio?
Ppp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2014
mercylicious: Bro Jamace, may I know d stoocks in ur portfolio?
Ppp
Hope you are not looking for my trouble with FTNCOCOA? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
mercylicious: @myjoy,
U said risks in d oil n gas, eterna follow? Wen shall this announcement become?

Sister Mercy, oil and gas and insurance sector is the sector to watch very closely with inclusive of ETERNA. To be sincere, eterna is very attracting at the price junction presently and some investors, traders, speculators and so are loading more of it. So don't be surprised to see the upsides of the stock very very soon. The announcement is around the corner, watch out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Oga u never marry or u no get babe?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin Escalated Sentiments!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Toluway: grin grin grin grin grin Escalated Sentiments!
...At where,is it in eternal or oando,let know what you meant by your writing.Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lazinc(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dexterax: grin
currentprice: grin grin
passwelle: grin grin grin
Toluway: grin grin grin grin grin Escalated Sentiments!
gabscity: grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guys guys be serious, this is no joke section please. Men are strategising on how to take positions for the week you all here modelling for close-up. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
lazinc:

Guys guys be serious, this is no joke section please. Men are strategising on how to take positions for the week you all here modelling for close-up. smiley

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
lazinc:

They are heavily loaded with Unilever shares. What do you expect? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: talktofemi and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.