Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11073937 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EchoLima262: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
ukay2:
Please gurus in the house.....What should we do now with this Morgan problem.....i need to enter market tommorrow

I think we should be safe rather than sorry. I believe Morgan are understating the problem. I have tried access via Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Edge. All are giving the same security warning! And yet, Morgan wants us to override this and log in. Mba. Please note that in this kind of breach, the loss incurred or the potential to incur losses may not be immediately apparent.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
WAPIC Hmmmmm

650m units traded on Friday 24th November. Another 650m units traded today. Change in ownership structure??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
ukay2:
Please gurus in the house.....What should we do now with this Morgan problem.....i need to enter market tommorrow
e-mail them with your buy/sell mandate don't forget to put price tags
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
ihedioramma:
It must next month .

Do you have up to 500 million units to bring down the price?

Still waiting for UBA to come down to 4 naira as you promised. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
A prosecution witness, Abdul-Rasheed Bawa, an investigator with the EFCC, on Monday, November 27, 2017, told Justice Hakeem Oshodi of the Lagos State High Court, how the Managing director of Eternal Oil and two others forged 30 Documents to defraud the federal government in fuel subsidy.

The trio of Mahmud Tukur, Abdullahi Alao and Ochonoghor Alex and their companies Eternal Plc and Axenergy are being prosecuted by the EFCC for defrauding the government to the tune of N3,121,393,098 ( Three Billion, One Hundred and Twenty- one Million, Three Hundred and Ninety- three Thousand, Ninety- eight Naira).

Bad market for Eternal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
EchoLima262:

I think we should be safe rather than sorry. I believe Morgan are understating the problem. I have tried access via Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Edge. All are giving the same security warning! And yet, Morgan wants us to override this and log in. Mba. Please note that in this kind of breach, the loss incurred or the potential to incur losses may not be immediately apparent.

It is not a breach for sweet Pete's sake�. A question of out of date security certificate. Means the SSL will no longer behave as originally intended

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

A prosecution witness, Abdul-Rasheed Bawa, an investigator with the EFCC, on Monday, November 27, 2017, told Justice Hakeem Oshodi of the Lagos State High Court, how the Managing director of Eternal Oil and two others forged 30 Documents to defraud the federal government in fuel subsidy.

The trio of Mahmud Tukur, Abdullahi Alao and Ochonoghor Alex and their companies Eternal Plc and Axenergy are being prosecuted by the EFCC for defrauding the government to the tune of N3,121,393,098 ( Three Billion, One Hundred and Twenty- one Million, Three Hundred and Ninety- three Thousand, Ninety- eight Naira).

Bad market for Eternal.

Bad market.no be small o.
At least stagnancy is sure for a while.
Two stocks with good numbers ..........cileasing & eterna equal to CURRENTPRICE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
EchoLima262:

Those of us that have been with Morgan capital since 2014 would agree with me that something like this have happened before and it was later resolved.
So guys, let's relax and stop all this panicking. I think it would be resolved soonest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
locodemy:

Two stocks with good numbers ..........cileasing & eterna equal to CURRENTPRICE.

Brov, this is not new, it always on d table, they didn't hide it. If u check all their audit report since 2013 it there. Anyway part of my cileasing loot is here and am not shaking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
leo1234:

Do you have up to 500 million units to bring down the price?

Still waiting for UBA to come down to 4 naira as you promised. grin
And do you have upto two million ? i all bring down uba at #3 or below cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
tritritri:

grin Just want to know how you are my boy grin , cool down you all make money you invest in OANDO more than times ten .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

I don't know, but I am taking my right and buy additional rights

Please oga Emma...kindly share the download form of lafarge africa plc right issue form from cardinal registrar plc website.....i got a message from cardinal stone registrar to download the right offer but the form is not available in their website.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
ukay2:

Please oga Emma...kindly share the download form of lafarge africa plc right issue form from cardinal registrar plc website.....i got a message from cardinal stone registrar to download the right offer but the form is not available in their website.

Thanks

You can visit your broker. I don't know why Lafarge is trying to prevent and frustrate retail investors from taking their rights.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
soloniger:
e-mail them with your buy/sell mandate don't forget to put price tags

Na waoooo....that is risky....they should quickly resolve this problem....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

You can visit your broker. I don't know why Lafarge is trying to prevent and frustrate retail investors from taking their rights.

My broker is very far from me.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
ukay2:

I will share it once I get it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Bad market for Eternal.

All these just to pull the stock down, after which Una go load then cash out grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

I will share it once I get it.

Thank you Sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
ukay2:

https://cardinalstoneregistrars.com

http://97.74.232.236/rightscircular/

download here

just search your name on the second link and download your entitlement.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
currentprice:

Brov, this is not new, it always on d table, they didn't hide it. If u check all their audit report since 2013 it there. Anyway part of my cileasing loot is here and am not shaking

This will probably lead to change in management/ownership of Eternal.

The Fundamentals aren't looking good from my POV.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
stokfrick:

All these just to pull the stock down, after which Una go load then cash out grin

Will load based on technical analysis only.

But for Fundamentals, no-way.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
oga Emma oya go pick yours, I don see your form o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
locodemy:

Should have no effect on Eterna. It is not a NEW story. On for about 2 years now so the market is already aware and priced in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
stokfrick:

Is he the reporter? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
The case against Eterna appears very strong and from all indications Eterna oil
lawyers appear to be playing delay tactics. One thing about this case is that if it goes well for Eterna
they wold be paid an outstanding sum of 1.5billion withheld subsidy payment. If they lose, they will cough out over 3billion false claims among other things. There is a new regime of criminal trial in nigeria that provides for special courts and speedy trial of corruption cases.This case might just end in a short time. https://www.nairaland.com/4201425/subsidy-fraud-how-eternal-oil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
bigjay01:

As someone who is tech savvy, I think all they have to do is renew their SSL security certificate. The risk as i pointed out earlier is the risk of your session data being read by a third party while on transit
Though they can't steal cash, but...imagine someone just want to be wicked and use all your cash balance to load you 20m unit of japaul oil and 10m unit of unic insurance
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

This will probably lead to change in management/ownership of Eternal.

The Fundamentals aren't looking good from my POV.

No be Nigeria, d money don waka tay tay, court going is normal,, many company on nse have court cases
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
wanaj0:

Should have no effect on Eterna. It is not a NEW story. On for about 2 years now so the market is already aware and priced in.

Agreed with u boss cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Intendy:

download here

Thank you @Intendy! Do you know if they will accept scan copies, also can one's broker make the payment from the brokerage account? Cheers Bro!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
currentprice:

Agreed with u boss cheesy
i no dey near or touch problem stocks. why dem go defraud FG? They must be punished severely. If they pay the money at last,na shareholders go suffer am.
For na,speed on my legs..........vuuuuuuum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Intendy:

download here

Thanks very much.

Hope oga Emmanuelmummi has seen the link.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Bianco1:

Thank you @Intendy! Do you know if they will accept scan copies, also can one's broker make the payment from the brokerage account? Cheers Bro!

For the scan copies ,will confirm that tomorrow but I don't think it will be accepted.
Your broker can pay on your behalf , but from brokerage account that's left for your broker to decide.

All have been simplified. Since you know your alloted shares and money to be paid,just wire it to someone and the person will do the rest,print and fill the form submit to your broker or the registrar (cardinal stone in this case).

Better still call a reliable contact working with ur brokerage firm.

FURTHER UPDATE Scanned copy not accepted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: naturalflow and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.