Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,053 members, 7,852,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11038745 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

There is an alliance.

Rumour has it that, part of the conditions given by Aliko before selling his noodles business was that DUFIL the makers of indomie noodles must buy flours from Dangote Flour.

Indomie controls about 70% of the noodles market in Nigeria.

yes nah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
samguru:
FCMB please am waiting for you at 90k, oya come fast to my bus stop
Is not good for your body at 90kobo, try 75/80kobo .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

It will be very difficult to dethrone Flour Mills ad the leader in the flour market.

Flour Mills and BUA are also in the sugar market, Dangote has taken the market in Nigeria and about capturing the West African sugar market.

Not so difficult if Flourmills fails to deal with perennial issue of debts that keeps eating up its profits. It will only be a matter of time before DF overtakes FM if the former starts to plough its profits back into the business for expansion.

Ifs ifs ifs cheesy cheesy

I want to believe Dangote made a comeback because he saw an opportunity FM has failed to exploit. It was an uphill task wrestling the market from FM who had just divested from its cement business to focus on its core strength (flour milling) some 3 to 5 years ago. His competition (FM and Honeywell) have burdened themselves with debt making significant expansion impossible.

For the sanity of the market, I hope DF never topples FM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs

fidelity #1.74k

dangote flour #9.60

NAHCO #4.09k

dangote sugar #17.81k

no new 52 week lows

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
sky2891:

Please, what do you think of the current lafarge rights? Do you think it will replicate what Guinness did?

cc peter
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
The equity price of NESTLE NIGERIA PLC was adjusted today 27th November, 2017 for an interim dividend of N15.00 as declared by the board of directors. The last close price was N 1,305.00 hence the ex-div price N1,290.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
fxuser:
DangFlour
- opened higher , breaking out further early
- bullish
- all d dang kids doing well

- nice set up with a break close above 9.30 early
- its about that time again !
- new entries can now put stop loss at N9 +/-
- lets see if d FOMO can develop further

Fidelity
- big close above 1.70
- d buy signal here is clear to d blind sef
- stop loss 1.60

Zenith
- needs to cross 25 , pref 26 sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Intendy:
The equity price of NESTLE NIGERIA PLC was adjusted today 27th November, 2017 for an interim dividend of N15.00 as declared by the board of directors. The last close price was N 1,305.00 hence the ex-div price N1,290.00.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ddestiny20(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Samtopx:
Samtopx:
MANAGER WINNING BETs:
✅✅�✅✅�✅�✅✅✅�

FREE 20 ODDS DROP EVERYDAY FOR MAX BET.

YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS CHANNEL WHEN IT COMES TO BETS... JOIN AND EXPERIENCE WINNING ...

Whatsapp : +2347067348304

http:///Managerwinningbets

scam run for your lives, pay me my 3k I go free you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
sky2891:

Please, what do you think of the current lafarge rights? Do you think it will replicate what Guinness did?

I don't know, but I am taking my right and buy additional rights

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
ihedioramma:

if it comes lower is going to be a big plus to my portfolio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
samguru:

if it comes lower is going to be a big plus to my portfolio
It must next month .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emperorchix(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
how does this works?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
ihedioramma:
It must next month .

Next month is reserved for the Ground bull grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
sellydion:

Next month is reserved for the Ground bull grin grin grin
As you think or what?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

I don't know, but I am taking my right and buy additional rights
Thank you. Meanwhile, I envy your investment pattern. Rare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
ihedioramma:
It must next month .
It must not next month
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
ihedioramma:
You people should take time o. Did you people want to send loco to SA again? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
kolaish:
You people should take time o. Did you people want to send loco to SA again? grin
Is he back ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
Toluway:

It must not next month
Don't come here and cry like tritritri next month .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Manonamission:

"Please be informed that we are currently experiencing a technical issue on our itrade server certificate which makes logging in through “Google Chrome browser” pops up an error message.

Kindly disregard that error message and follow these steps:

Use “Internet Explorer Browser or Opera mini Browser”
After clicking on our Itrade URL, if an error message pops up concerning server certificate, kindly click on “CONTINUE BROWSING”; it would take you to our normal itrade login page where you can login and carry out your transaction.

However, client that are using a mobile device to trade can continue trading without the error message popping up.

Please note that this issue has been escalated and our technical team are currently working on it.

Kindly bear with us on any inconveniences that this might cause."

You may follow the same procedure with Puffin. Not sure it'll work though.
...for security reasons, I will advise all not to log onto Morgan trading platform on the regular computer system normally use. Take messages coming from your browser seriously as your credit card, internet banking details, email details etc maybe stolen. Not sure Morgan is sincere with what is happening, someone/ group might have hacked into their system.

grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...for security reasons, I will advise all not to log onto Morgan trading platform on the regular computer system normally use. Take messages coming from your browser seriously as your credit card, internet banking details, email details etc maybe stolen. Not sure Morgan is sincere with what is happening, someone/ group might have hacked into their system.

grin grin grin grin grin

I don't like commenting on Morgan issues but why would they send message to there clients that they should click on continue browsing when a pop-up message with certificate warning shows up.

Make I dey siddon look ,I dey pity peeps sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

As someone who is tech savvy, I think all they have to do is renew their SSL security certificate. The risk as i pointed out earlier is the risk of your session data being read by a third party while on transit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nigeria Records $4.2b Capital Importation in Q3 2017 Buoyed by Portfolio Investment
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/11/27/nigeria-records-4-2b-capital-importation-q3-2017/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
wanaj0:

Facts behind the figures smiley

EFCC matter on subsidy is one overhang on the stock

Secondly, is the liquidity of the stock so not that attractive to serious portfolio investors.

They seem to have improved on their corporate governance

what the elders (oga wanajo) see sitting down even if some youngster climb an iroko tree he might not see it

need to thread with caution

https://www.nairaland.com/4201425/subsidy-fraud-how-eternal-oil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
ihedioramma:
Don't come here and cry like tritritri next month .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Please gurus in the house.....What should we do now with this Morgan problem.....i need to enter market tommorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
cry cool shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sterlingD(m), SetrakusRa(m), easysunny(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.