Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10952933 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
A[quote author=RabbiDoracle post=63307861]

Take Kola nut!!!!

You have gotten to the stage of financial awareness and freedom.

With FA you are relaxed.

I'm not criticizing FX, Yok or BBM. They are all doing a nice job with the TA. People tend to panic when they see a falling trend.

Anyway when GTB =60, DS =40 and Zenith = 50, take off.

A[quote]

You talk true....FX, BBM and Yok doing great job. But some traders get ulterior motive for their recommendations...abi na where dem sabi reach
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

Casualties Common on!

People who bought low don't even feel 1% decline in prices.

How can there be casualties when after your so-called bear, there will still be bull? Is y
our short term in days grin

Really pity those who won't be on the bus when the speed picks up.

Noticed lots of guys here are short termers.
I wonder my brother! All these cry of amagedon don tire me on.
Stocks movement is of necessity zigzag, most of the time. We can't continue to have a straight line bull. There must be fluctuations because of other human beings who are selling. I think there is a bit of youthful exuberance here . Some are probably not mature enough to trade in stocks, I beg to say
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Toluway:

I wonder my brother! All these cry of amagedon don tire me on.
Stocks movement is of necessity zigzag, most of the time. We can't continue to have a strange line bull. There must be fluctuations because of other human beings who are selling. I think there is a bit of youthful exuberance here . Some are probably not mature enough to trade in stocks, I beg to say

Are you sure you too are not guilty of the same offence...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
na true, u kill am!
PETERiCHY:

We finally killed it.
2018 is going to a Bumper Harvest
Glory be to GOD smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Coolcash1:

You took the words out of my mouth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Coolcash1:

When? Quote a state of mine as evidence.
I need to ask you to proof, otherwise, no need for me to join issues.
I've always preached patience in this thread and always asked you to ignore alarmists. Give honour to whom it is due.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
deepsuk:

Yes father pastor we need blessing in this thread badly. There are satanic people here who start feeling pains when the word of God is expressed here.

Make u come and give blessing everyday and also inform other pastors to visit us daily.

No stock market is bigger than God.

Ppl in dis tread are cursed by God now because of the abuse and ppl will lose money now thru Christmas.

Satan must come out of your body by fire by force.

Greedy monkey tri tri and his likes
grin You don't talk like a child of GOD . by fire by force is not a prayer is like some one talking nonsense . If you are a true child of GOD be example to others . You ask for blessing GOD has bless us but because of we are not following and keeping the law JESUS gave us, that's why we are looking for blessing why it is in us grin . Read your bible every day . ONE LOVE .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Toluway:

When? Quote a state of mine as evidence.
I need to ask you to proof, otherwise, no need for me to join issues.
I've always preached patience in this thread and always asked you to ignore alarmists. Give honour to whom it is due.

The bolded though...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
no new 52 week highs and lows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Intendy:
no new 52 week highs and lows

Wonti gba penariti wo throw-in....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
So DS did 55m plus volume today and price still declined marginally. On a bullish day this would have been like 7% increase.

The tide for most stocks might turn next week. We wait.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Whao, I think say the index fall today, na wah for NSE, the index close up!!!

Where then are the panda bears?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
sellydion:

Boss, its Dangcem (4.35% gain) that sustained the Index.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
sellydion:

E go dey do PETERICHY and CO like film now grin. Guys wen Don jump comot bus go dey hustle to jump in again by Monday. Just hope say speed go allow them. USA stocks rallied crazy today. Nigeria is hot investment destination right now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
OANDO lost again at the appeal court.lol,that audit most go on.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
DOLLARTEX:

Don't mind them they are just trying to bye time which to my mind doesn't make any sense. If they take the matter to supreme court, SEC will still win because the law cannot be suppressed.

#FreeOando #JATandBoyoMustGo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
nawah oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
DOLLARTEX:

Great news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Coolcash1:

Don't mind them they are just trying to bye time which to my mind doesn't make any sense. If they take the matter to supreme court, SEC will still win because the law cannot be suppressed.

#FreeOando #JATandBoyoMustGo
#FREEOANDOOO..the fowl behind must show.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dealing Members are hereby notified that 49,465,731 ordinary shares of Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc
(?Stanbic IBTC? or ?the Company?) were today, 15 December 2017 listed on the Daily Official List of The Exchange. The additional shares of 49,465,731 ordinary shares of 50 kobo arose as a result of the Scrip Dividend Scheme offered to eligible shareholders of Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc who elected to receive new ordinary shares in lieu of cash dividends with respect to the 5 kobo final dividend declared for the year ended 31 December 2016, as well as the 60 kobo interim dividend declared for the period ended 30 June 2017. With this listing of 49,465,731 ordinary shares, the total issued and fully paid up shares of Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc has now increased from 10,000,000,000 to 10,049,465,731 ordinary shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ekpoma25: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
DOLLARTEX:

Any source pls?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
We Rejected SEC Forensic Audit to Protect Shareholders—Oando
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/15/rejected-sec-forensic-audit-protect-shareholders-oando/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
dipoolowoo:
We Rejected SEC Forensic Audit to Protect Shareholders—Oando
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/15/rejected-sec-forensic-audit-protect-shareholders-oando/

SHAREHOLDERS VS SHOCKHOLDERS.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
.......At the court today, the judge struck out the case instituted by Oando for stay of execution with respect to the forensic audit and suspension of trading placed on its shares on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

He maintained that the Investment and Securities Tribunal (IST) remains the best place for Oando to take its matter to because it was established to entertain capital market disputes.

The above statements were what the appeal court judge said about OAndo vs SEC case...Certainly, Oando will be floored again at the tribunal...The will of the majority must prevail!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2017
safepaulooo:

E go dey do PETERICHY and CO like film now grin. Guys wen Don jump comot bus go dey hustle to jump in again by Monday. Just hope say speed go allow them. USA stocks rallied crazy today. Nigeria is hot investment destination right now
Just becareful because of your FACE and BP .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2017
ihedioramma:
Just becareful because of your FACE and BP .

grin grin grin

My man....ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NaijaAI: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2017
Pls who knows, Is there any relationship btw the upcoming dangote refinery and dangcem?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by elpiro: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2017
NaijaAI:
Pls who knows, Is there any relationship btw the upcoming dangote refinery and dangcem?

As massive as the refinery will be, it will most certainly make use of dangote cement.

on a lighter note

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Digitron, Mfunkynation(m), Jonwest, presiade(m), Princkez, IamR, coinbrood and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.