Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10894955 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oando is on full Bid lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jossy26: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Eterna PLC grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Those in Fidelity, Transcorp, FCMB and Diamond singing Jaywon already- We making money this year................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efMSwiCBIrs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
onegentleguy:

BTW, I had the rare honour and priveledge to speak with the cheif financial officer (CFO) of Skye bank the other day, but i won't drop any hint here. ...at least for now. ...However, i'd say that my chitchat with him was positive.

when you are BIG you are large
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
see zenith grin grin we are realy make mega money this year

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

My view: Let that suspension be over first. It is not going to be delisted, the stock will still be available to my grandchildren.

Are you sure those people selling are not liberated to enjoy this bull while those buying are going in for eternal punishment.
I have itching finger here but my instinct told me to wait for the suspension to be lifted first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
where is chiboking, i need that him assumption. the way he use one stock to assume another stock price

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
If I may borrow our minister of sports statement:

"Money SPENT today on NSE is well SPENTED".....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
oando sold 26m with nothin on offer at the moment, i hope nobody will tell us he got trap on this stock later

cc Tritri
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wish the Forum can be full like this during the BEAR

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
The days of round-tripping are here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Because you never reach the age grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Then post details of that chat too .... grin

NB: I am NOT interested in the SKY, no matter how BLUE... grin

Sorry my proof. ...Yes I had a chitchat with the CFO of Skyebank but thats all to it sir. ...I can't add anything further to my post on it.
I can only say that my talk with him was positively inclined towards a better prospect. ...nothing more.
However, like I said before, this is not an investment advice.

DD should always be ones companion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
The days of round-tripping are here

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
currentprice:
oando sold 26m with nothin on offer at the moment, i hope nobody will tell us he got trap on this stock later

cc Tritri
grin

Oga who brought fresh money in the market this afternoon?
I have shifted my goal post to next week to make decisions.
Transcorp............once target is met.
fcmb...........cant afford to miss it.just pullback i need for it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
onegentleguy:

Sorry my proof. ...Yes I had a chitchat with the CFO of Skyebank but thats all to it sir. ...I can't add anything further to my post on it.
I can only say that my talk with him was positively inclined towards a better prospect. ...nothing more.

Even Japaul is positively inclined lol! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
onegentleguy:

but CFO of a company will never say negative things on where is choping now
grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
onegentleguy:

Are you godlyguy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Then post details of that chat too .... grin

NB: I am NOT interested in the SKY, no matter how BLUE... grin

Sorry my prof. ...Yes I had a chitchat with the CFO of Skyebank but thats all to it sir. ...I can't add anything further to my post on it.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
lancee:
Wish the Forum can be full like this during the BEAR

Haba!!! You want to log in and be reading "respect yourself o", "please don't insult me", "who's your mate", "I don't blame you" "mind your business" etc cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
locodemy:

Fcmb dey wait for you to buy before pull back. Better don't lose your profit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
TBILLS don suffer... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
onegentleguy:

Hope u won't lament selling if the price gets to 0.90k or more in a couple of days. grin grin
Sometimes I sense a little bit of the 'peterichedity factor' in u grin ...While at other times I sense a loco with so much drive to want to acheive more but without the needed ZEAL and PATIENCE.

BTW, I had the rare honour and priveledge to speak with the cheif financial officer (CFO) of Skye bank the other day, but i won't drop any hint here. ...at least for now. ...However, i'd say that my chitchat with him was positive.

Note: This is not a recommendation to key into Skye bank. ...Pls kindly do ur own due delligence, and read thru my signature below.

You were there on SMN. Do you remember when one of the members said that he had a chat with the CFO of Oando or so. Then the stock was falling ooo.

The guy kept buying. Now,where are we.

In Ibo, they always say: agbacha oso, a guo mile! [Meaning: after every, we go know how far]

Do you expect him to tell you something negative before? Information available is what we have used. Though we all suspected that something is happening there based on the news about AMCON acquiring bad loans from bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
In my life time, I have to become a cowboy
DeRRuggedProf abeg where una dey meet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Manonamission:

Haba!!! You want to log in and be reading "respect yourself o", "please don't insult me", "who's your mate", "I don't blame you" "mind your business" etc cheesy grin cheesy

grin ..painful Fresh wounds
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
locodemy:

you never see nothinng by the time guys peep into the audited report of some the compay by month end. you go see load of TumpD money queing pre-market
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
currentprice:

but CFO of a company will never say negative things on where is choping now
grin

Exactly...

He is trained to wash your head.

Though it may be insider info but the risk far outweighs the gains.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

You were there on SMN. Do you remember when one of the members said that he had a chat with the CFO of Oando or so. Then the stock was falling ooo.

The guy kept buying. Now,where are we.

In Ibo, they always say: agbacha oso, a guo mile! [Meaning: after every, we go know how far]

Do you expect him to tell you something negative before? Information available is what we have used. Though we all suspected that something is happening there based on the news about AMCON acquiring bad loans from bank.

I love TA, the share price will 'soon' reflect ALL available and undisclosed views..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
In my life time, I have to become a cowboy
DeRRuggedProf abeg where una dey meet?

Hmm....cowboys na hundred millions and above oooo.

This money you people are sharing, diaris God ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Fcmb dey wait for you to buy before pull back. Better don't lose your profit

I dont understand again o.
fcmb going on full bid at 1.90
diamond already on full bid at 1.89.
Transcorp ful bid at 1.70
Make I no come do mistake here again(impatience).
Everybody is warning me even my best friend tritri is telling me to cool down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
currentprice:

you never see nothinng by the time guys peep into the audited report of some the compay by month end. you go see load of TumpD money queing pre-market
grin

You hit the nail on the head.

This is a herd effect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Diyke4rich, Mfunkynation(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.