Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10895716 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
currentprice:

you never see nothinng by the time guys peep into the audited report of some the compay by month end. you go see load of TumpD money queing pre-market
grin

You hit the nail on the head.

This is a herd effect
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
^^
so now is the time to pick some good one before then
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Market may pull back tomorrow so that people can alight. Monday may not be ok as well.

Let's see how next week will be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
currentprice:
^^

We go join there when we finish with the bad ones grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
currentprice:

but CFO of a company will never say negative things on where is choping now
grin

...And that's why we always say that DD should always be ur companion.

Pls enough of the talk on Skye bank. ...So we don't run down on the many useful chat on this great forum.
Let's just allow TIME to put things in their perspective.

In the words of pa ihedi, ONE LOVE FOLKS !!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
Market may pull back tomorrow so that people can alight. Monday may not be ok as well.

By then support for diamond fcmb transcorp ati bebelo would be above 2; fidelity above 3
We take it from there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

We go join there when we finish with the bad ones grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
currentprice:
^^

You mean BUY now?
even at these high prices.
Time to follow my ogas at the back.
oga currentprice need to explain himself here o.
The way you talk of fcmb and diamond bank audited results after bad Q3 results of both.
or you are using figures of speech?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Though we all suspected that something is happening there based on the news about AMCON acquiring bad loans from bank.

That news is not a good one in my opinion. Shareholders fund of this bank was almost wiped out from the last audited result. AMCON buying their bad loans implies, an allocation of a stake in Skye bank. Well, may be not but there was a substantial capital injection of N100B at take over. Market capitalization is less than N7B. By now, I expect current shareholders of the banks to be holding on to empty cans. Their shares are actually almost zero. The best deal for the shareholders of this bank will not even measure up to 30% of what Union shareholders got.

It's still very for possible to make 100% capital appreciation for JIJOists. Buy don't stake your capital in the stock for the hope of a better future sha.

Disclaimer: I could be sincerely wrong since I am not an insider.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

By then support for diamond fcmb transcorp ati bebelo would be above 2; fidelity above 3
We take it from there

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
It looks like the matured Tbills rate today and the unalloted oversubscribed of yesterday Tbills has been pumped to NSE which is sustaining the rally. No time to do one year Tbills with low rate of 14.30% when guys can make it in 2 days in NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

We take it from there

Fidelity would be hitting 3 by tomorrow then pull back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
In my first post in 2018, I mentioned FCMB, Eternal Oil and Gas, FBNH and Transcorp as the stocks to watch out for in the short term.

The companies have started delivering good returns to those who care, if you have reaped bountifully from these companies dont forget to pay your tithe or give to charity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
locodemy:

You mean BUY now?
even at these high prices.
Time to follow my ogas at the back.
oga currentprice need to explain himself here o.
The way you talk of fcmb and diamond bank audited results after bad Q3 results of both.
or you are using figures of speech?

He mentioned Access previously.

Disclaimer: You're the CFO of your portfolio o cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
DANGOTE FLOUR.....the conductor is still shouting....wole wole wole.....He will take baba blue at N17.00 then shout for the last price @ N20.00.............DD applied

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
currentprice:
oando sold 26m with nothin on offer at the moment, i hope nobody will tell us he got trap on this stock later

cc Tritri
grin

Na wa ooh...Currentprice/Intendy u cant give me a call dat something is going on in oando ?

today is my child 1yr bday and i was busy...anyway i have put my 3.1M unit for sale ..hope it went through.

1 LUV.

My order is sold...sold with a lose of 4M plus
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

After two(2) GAP UPS, the third day normally hit a resistance, heavy volumes come up early followed by FULL OFFERS then some RETRACEMENT.
The depth of the retracement is what actually concerns me. You may pull out at times and discover yourself chasing back the trains just like Fidelity, Dangsugar, DF and MAYBaker did last year.
The ACHABA fee (commissions) you may pay may forever annoy you or not.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Just entered market.......se my portfolio in GREEN ALL OVER........2018....OPEN DOORS

ONLY Cornoil PLC the disgrace my portfolio now........i go sell am go buy Eternal Oil Plc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
samguru:
In my first post in 2018, I mentioned FCMB, Eternal Oil and Gas, FBNH and Transcorp as the stocks to watch out for in the short term.

The companies have started delivering good returns to those who care, if you have reaped bountifully from these companies dont forget to pay your tithe or give to charity.

So you no mention diamond? DF nko? what of Zenith? or Fidelity?
Oga guru na joke I dey o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
tritritri:

Na wa ooh...Currentprice/Intendy u cant give me a call dat something is going on in oando ?

today is my child 1yr bday and i was busy...anyway i have put my 3.1M unit for sale ..hope it went through.

1 LUV.

is part of the game. it a good time to have the cash for other promising stock than remain trap on what we can't predict it end
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
tritritri:

1 LUV.

Welcome to the world of cowboys and good baptism. I do not pity you fa because that is part of the game which teaches you to be ruthless.
Also that this zone is full of sweets and scorpions grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Like u said ogaoracle ..lets see how next week will be

Where do we go from here ..Take profit and come back to buy at higher prices with more donations to brokers and other fees like my FBNH danflour and uba OR wait for pull back and buy more , or deep pull back [if u re lucky it comes before results start coming ]

More homework to be done
Only if there could be just one more deep pull back grin to board buses
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
currentprice:

is part of the game. it a good time to have the cash for other promising stock than remain trap on what we can't predict it end
grin

As you Avoided the call part..oya drop me a stock to buy with d cash now...meanwhile hope u were able to load back before the rally?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
The bids are scary
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
FBNH movin forward
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
tritritri:

1 LUV.

Frankly I wouldn't have sold with a huge margin of loss if I were u. ...I do not like oando, neither do I plan to key in for now but with this coy, I believe the downside risk is now minimal. ...add that to the fact that oil prices have been on a steady rise and the company have been churning out good result recently, then it makes sense to assume that this was a wrong trade decision.
Yes oando may be embroiled in a sec issue now but if anyone believes that that alone can make it go under, then they can believe anything. ...Pls don't get me wrong, but in this part of the world, even things that have wrong signals written all over them can excel.
Dont be surprised if the suspension is lifted and the stock rallies. ...there's always the 'bug factor' about the Nigerian terrain that wins over proper cooperate governance.
So while it's not a bad idea to exit, I wouldn't have left that exit door with an over 4M loss.
But this is just me doing some random thinking.
I wish u the best on whatever action u take !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
locodemy:

I have even sold all @ 56kobo (few units )and 57 kobo (most).
Baba God.I thank you oh.
Not even dreaming to come back here again.
thanks Goodness i smell something fishsy n i join u n run out @56. u r now talking after selling... it is not good oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
onegentleguy:

Frankly I wouldn't have sold with a huge margin of loss if I were u. ...I do not like oando, neither do I plan to key in for now but with this coy, I believe the downside risk is now minimal. ...add that to the fact that oil prices have been on a steady rise and the company have been churning out good result recently, then it makes sense to assume that this was wrong trade decision.
Yes oando may be embroiled in a sec issue now but if anyone believes that that alone can make it go under, then they can believe anything. ...Pls don't get me wrong, but in this part of the world, even things that have wrong signals written all over them can excel.
Dont be surprised if the suspension is lifted and the stock rallies. ...there's always the 'bug factor' about the Nigerian terrain that wins over proper cooperate governance.
So while it's not a bad idea to exit, I wouldn't have left that exit door with an over 4M loss.

What if he makes a good trade with the money (who knows when Oando suspension would be lifted?) and return to load twice the volume he had?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
onegentleguy:

Frankly I wouldn't have sold with a huge margin of loss if I were u. ...I do not like oando, neither do I plan to key in for now but with this coy, I believe the downside risk is now minimal. ...add that to the fact that oil prices have been on a steady rise and the company have been churning out good result recently, then it makes sense to assume that this was wrong trade decision.

Thanks brother..Ur right But why holding over 22M plus for over 5mth when i could average up now and recoup the 4m loss..dat why i took the decision.

Locodemy why did u sale skye ? Did u see the bids ? as long as ur happy selling no problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

What if he makes a good trade with the money (who knows when Oando suspension would be lifted?) and return to load twice the volume he had?

tritritri:

Thanks brother..Ur right But why holding over 22M plus for over 5mth when i could average up now and recoup the 4m loss..dat why i took the decision.

in my opinion, that is the best thing to do right now, i will act same way if i am in your shoe grin cash is king. even if suspension lifted tomorrow and oando move to N10 i would't loose any sleep

let assume you have this opportunity 2 week ago and put the money on DF u will be counting your gain by now.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
The bids are scary

oga Agba and other gurus in the house.I want to you guys to help me make a decision here.I know the time for the wise one to take profit and wait for pullback is near.

Is it better to sell Transcorp to buy fcmb at pullback or sell Transcorp to buy Transcorp at pullback?

Indecision is what I am battling with now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
I believe someone has gotten some information on OandO...because every offer is been cleared,I don't think anybody will be buying a stock on technical suspension with out any info attached to it.DD

(1) (2) (3) ... (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: customstreet, Mpeace(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.