Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10838165 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2018
sellydion:
Please what are the charges if I am to call off TB before maturity ( 4 months)?

I bought at 17%.

Thanks

Why sell when u got it at attractive rate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2018
bigass:
Is fuel at N180/litre goo or bad?

You mean crude oil? Is that your postulation?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2018
DF smoking osogbo weed mixed with mushin weed.... grin Might get to promise land (N25) sooner than imagined....Will soon enter full bid

#just saying.

The journey to 300% profit for yours truly is very very close.... grin On the flip side, i am tempted not to sell again... grin

Bull sweet o.... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You mean crude oil? Is that your postulation?

i mean petrol price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2018
bigass:

I do not think fuel at N180 is bad, I'm of the school of thought that govt. should completely take its hands off importation of fuel.

I know for sure that Nigeria business's are very competitive. If we leave the market open, I can guarantee you that we may only buy fuel at N175-180 reason being that more people would import and flood the market, price is meant to come down.

I remember that while the crude oil price was down some marketers sold fuel at N143 because they was so much product in the market. Now that the price of crude oil is up it is suppose to reflect on the pump price.

What the NNPC is doing is subsidizing fuel price artificially, how do you import large tons of fuel at a landing cost of N170 and sell at N145 taking huge losses. This govt is doing the same thing it preached against just that it is going about it the other way. And they can't hike fuel price cos that would create mass action, since they stood against an open market in the past regime.

We must tell ourselves the truth, this government is still subsidizing, but the difference is that NNPC is taking the losses, hence money that should accrue to the govt for expenditure on other capital projects is wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2018
bigass:

i mean petrol price

Any increase will be vehemently resisted by Labour thus the massive boost in earnings of Oando, eterna, conoil, FO, mobil and total might not materialize. Which is the good of the increase in price. But don't disturb yourself because it won't happen.

The bad side is that it will lead the economy into shock. Headline inflation will go up, purchasing power will further debilitate, further loss of jobs, increase in crime rate...The list is endless...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2018
stcool:

I do not think fuel at N180 is bad, I'm of the school of thought that govt. should completely take its hands off importation of fuel.

I know for sure that Nigeria business's are very competitive. If we leave the market open, I can guarantee you that we may only buy fuel at N175-180 reason being that more people would import and flood the market, price is meant to come down.

I remember that while the crude oil price was down some marketers sold fuel at N143 because they was so much product in the market. Now that the price of crude oil is up it is suppose to reflect on the pump price.

What the NNPC is doing is subsidizing fuel price artificially, how do you import large tons of fuel at a landing cost of N170 and sell at N145 taking huge losses. This govt is doing the same thing it preached against just that it is going about it the other way. And they can hike fuel price cos that would create mass action, since they stood against an open market in the past regime.

We must tell ourselves the truth, this government is still subsidizing, but the difference is that NNPC is taking the losses, hence money that should accrue to the govt for expenditure on other capital projects is wasted.

At N145/litre, Nigerians are already paying premium for petrol talkless of N180. Is current day government interested in suffocating its citizens to death. I see any increase in the petrol price as ECONOMIC SUICIDE on Nigerians.

Some cabal in goverment are the one conniving with petroleum marketers to inflict hardship on the people. The question any sensible person will ask is how come modular refineries that APC government made noise about 2 years ago have never commenced operation. How come they have not engaged labour on privatisation of existing refineries...In order not to derail this thread, I will cease from further commenting on this issue.

DF ooooo, DF.
DF you don win o, DF..
Pata you go win again o, DF...(this is the song i am singing now)... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2018
bigass:

Not so bad because it's currently selling without queue in PH at 190 - 210 band.

Government should hands off petrol importation.

This will also help the NSE in the short run.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Coolcash1:

At N145/litre, Nigerians are already paying premium for petrol talkless of N180. Is current day government interested in suffocating its citizens to death. I see any increase in the petrol price as ECONOMIC SUICIDE on Nigerians.

Some cabal in goverment are the one conniving with petroleum marketers to inflict hardship on the people. The question any sensible person will ask is how come modular refineries that APC government made noise about 2 years ago have never commenced operation. How come they have not engaged labour on privatisation of existing refineries...In order not to derail this thread, I will cease from further commenting on this issue.

DF ooooo, DF.
DF you don win o, DF..
Pata you go win again o, DF...(this is the song i am singing now)... grin

At the highlighted, Truth is the govt. knows what to do to get it right but politics & sentiments won't allow them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Fidelity is VW beetle....just crawling along the road.

FCMB and diamond are Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. They are racing to catch up with the ijapa!!!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
DF is on another level oo....trying to catch up with DS.

Overtake wan overtake overtake. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

FCMB and diamond are Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. They are racing to catch up with the ijapa!!!

grin

Another full bid today grin
For those still doubting
nse 50k here we come grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2018
Who Access Bank come provoke? All these bulls and they stagnant like tortoise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

For those still doubting

Anybody wey no join now , u may not find any cheap stock next mth grin

1 more opportunity to buy still dey come
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2018
mendes911:

Access na dividend and interim dividend play
We dey come meet am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2018
diamond get up there.............. i was trap ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin

Slow and steady wins the race. Some running now like Ferrari might reverse at same speed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
lancee:

They will still get; May is the super boom
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
lancee:

This is NSE. Never Say Never....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
WHO ARE THOSE GAMBLERS BIDDING FOR SKYE...Vuuuuuuum on my legs....

though feeling tempted to enter...I bind you devil... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2018
mendes911:

Access Bank bull will go bizerk at its own time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Zenith ,,trying to get to 30 since
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

For those still doubting

loll .. na u talk am and e go happen

i don't like opening my accounts
i don't need excitement
i just want to keep improving on SITTING STILL and using the 50dma to help become a better Trend follower
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Investnow2017:

Access Bank bull will go bizerk at its own time.

@currentprice, fxuser, rabbidoracle, agba, BBM, abeg help your person. Should son of man enter now? Please 'mislead' me... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Coolcash1:

@currentprice, fxuser, rabbidoracle, agba, BBM, abeg help your person. Should son of man enter now? Please 'mislead' me... grin

Access already repriced to 2014; waiting for others to reprice then the change of batton
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2018
Sorry for bothering fellow stock market investors here...... Abeg make una no vex!! wink wink cool

Please if you want to learn more about Cryptos.......follow this link and register

Registration link for Getting Started with Cryptocurrency Business

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/getting-started-with-cryptocurrency-business-registration-41795137381
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2018
This thing should pullback ooo.

The acceleration is too much..

March brake small and let people drink water and buy gala.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2018
FBN
Update
- Break above 9.55 on d weekly is bullish (see prev comm)
- Stop loss: N8.50
- Target: 20% or watever u like
- Next Resistance: N16
-

Dis:
Please i will not be held responsible for your trade, issa new yr.
DYOD
DYOR

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

For those still doubting

I believe it will lose some of it gains today.

It is moving too fast. Graphs are so steep this week!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I believe it will lose some of it gains today.

It is moving too fast. Graphs are so steep this week!!!

Check the January candle 2013 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2018
fxuser:
FBN
Update
- Break above 9.55 on d weekly is bullish (see prev comm)
- Stop loss: N8.50
- Target: 20% or watever u like
- Next Resistance: N16
-

Dis:
Please i will not be held responsible for your trade, issa new yr.
DYOD
DYOR

if this thing doesnt get to N16....be ready to receive a visit from me grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2018
Coolcash1:

My dear instead of Access, I go advise you enter Fcmb or diamond ooo... They have more room to move.

Just follow the psychology of the herd.

They always ask brokers, which one cheap. Oya buy that one. So follow the way they think and set your trap.

Early bird......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: edwardaigb, Agbalowomeri and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.