Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10922073 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 1:32am On Jan 06, 2018
currentprice:

boss i be guest mode on SMN o i am a newbie i don't know what to post for 4 years but keep learning and learning.

as you pple pack load, i gather what i have learn together to practice it here.

if you can remember, there was one post you made i started with. you used example to describe company A, B, and C on BV, PE ,EPS etc.
grin

oga Agba now fine-tune me with one of his post on regression analysis he used with AFRIPUD and ucap example
grin
Oga, I have great respect for your memory.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 06, 2018
hotcake:

Oga, I have great respect for your memory.
what is SMN ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 06, 2018
currentprice:

boss i be guest mode on SMN o i am a newbie i don't know what to post for 4 years but keep learning and learning.

as you pple pack load, i gather what i have learn together to practice it here.

if you can remember, there was one post you made i started with. you used example to describe company A, B, and C on BV, PE ,EPS etc.
grin

oga Agba now fine-tune me with one of his post on regression analysis he used with AFRIPUD and ucap example
grin
what is SMN ? Abeg me too I won learn oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:47am On Jan 06, 2018
Yayira:
what is SMN ? Abeg me too I won learn oo

Stock Market Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:51am On Jan 06, 2018
PETERiCHY:

With this info TRANSCORP is heading back to N7:00k.

2013/2014 trading season comes to mind...Still on full bid...

*ThE OcToPuS*
Sir PT what is the correlation between the the petrol price and transcorps?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 06, 2018
OakPearl:

Stock Market Nigeria.
is it a blog ? Like NSEM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 06, 2018
Oh it's just like this one.. make I go register grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2018
PETERiCHY:

With this info TRANSCORP is heading back to N7:00k.

2013/2014 trading season comes to mind...Still on full bid...

*ThE OcToPuS*
Transcorp + hotel, 2013/2014
Transcorp - hotel, presently

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2018
bigjay01:

/E - SEET

I understand sir.

I'm still in Dobale mode!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Cadillac15:

But that reg number no resemble FUTO own. FUTO does not have alphabets or slashes. So u arrange oto that year?

Shhhh...bros, na tey tey man! Old school.

That was the number they used then before they changed it in 2000 I guess.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 06, 2018
mendes911:

Sir Oracle na confirmed "workshop 3" SEET man. They no dey hear word...

Mecho
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2018
WorldAmbassador:

I remember Chuka Eseka. I attended one of his meetings( about 8 or 9 years ago)where he sold the idea of how TransCorp would revolutionize Nigeria and the world( I still have my TransCorp mouse pads and supplies he gave me). I put a lot of money in it then at N7.50 per Share. How times have changed.

Every IPO sold is usually overpriced. That was why the seer in investing world, Ben Graham described it as:
It's Probably Overpriced
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Yayira:
what is SMN ?

Shaking My Neck

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2018
Yayira:
Oh it's just like this one.. make I go register grin

Don't go ooo... Nobody dey there.

The site was turned to a political site and people had to migrate.

Everything fell apart.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by elpiro: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Mecho
Probably Men who tapped from Prof Achi, Nwafor, Anyanwu and Co.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2018
Chibuking81:
Transcorp + hotel, 2013/2014 Transcorp - hotel, presently
cant you see the present results without the hotel? cant you see the Agric subsidiary is going to benefit from the 2018 budget? cant you see the big crossdeals ongoing? cant you see the eyes of foreign investors on the stock?
Peter is right in his vision. If all goes well,#7 is not a big deal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2018
sellydion:

Why all this run like hares? many a times we sold when we suppose hold.

Look at NSE the monthly and weekly are bullish. Infact the commencement of a new move.

I dont understand o . Everybody come with one justification or the other.
grin grin
My investment strategy varies depending on the stock I am holding. It has favoured me at least 75%. Let me give you an insight:

I bought 1m units of Transcorp @ 143k two weeks ago = N1,430,000
sold yesterday @ 1.86 = N1,860,000 That means profit of N430,000 - N15,000 (txns charges). A gain of N415,000 is to me a good investment on the above. Mind you transcorp does not have good numbers supporting it and may/may not go down to the same price I bought it, but a bird in hand is more than 20 in the bush, my gain is already in my account. Mind you, I keep monitoring it again when it has bottomed out around 165k or less, that means I will be having 1,120,000 units rather than the 1m units I am holding before, Or I may decide not to buy again and buy another stock.

But for other stock in my portfolio like DF, I decided to leave it even when I saw it going down because I know their is nos to support it and it can still go up.

Please note that no strategy is perfect in the NSE, but experience sometimes, is the best teacher.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Don't go ooo... Nobody dey there.

The site was turned to a political site and people had to migrate.

Everything fell apart.
you are right
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 06, 2018
fxuser:
Fidelity
- some negative div on the weekly, price is making higher high , RSI is unable to keep up , making lower high
- expect some slight pull back in days to come

If there is negative div on the weekly, and there is none on the monthly, what does it translate to.

Conversely if there is negative div on the monthly and none on the weekly, what does it mean.

Can there be negative div on the yearly but none on the weekly and monthly? If yes, can one accurately predict a fall or rise using just one periodic indicator?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2018
elpiro:

Another Jacko.

Yes oo..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2018
kolaish:
My investment strategy varies depending on the stock I am holding. It has favoured me at least 75%. Let me give you an insight:

sold yesterday @ 1.86 = N1,860,000 That means profit of N430,000 - N15,000 (txns charges). A gain of N415,000 is to me a good investment on the above. [b]Mind you transcorp does not have good numbers supporting it [/b]and may/may not go down to the same price I bought it, but a bird in hand is more than 20 in the bush, my gain is already in my account. Mind you, I keep monitoring it again when it has bottomed out around 165k or less, that means I will be having 1,120,000 units rather than the 1m units I am holding before, Or I may decide not to buy again and buy another stock.

But for other stock in my portfolio like DF, I decided to leave it even when I saw it going down because I know their is nos to support it and it can still go up.

Please note that no strategy is perfect in the NSE, but experience sometimes, is the best teacher.

Good move.

What if when it drops to N1.65 and You buy again. Instead of going up,it started to head to N1, what will you do?

The part in bold shows that you have done your DD, yet you just wanted to gamble.

Issorite

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2018
yok:
MSCI- NIGERIA FUND ADDITIONS BETWEEN 2ND AND 4TH JANUARY 2018

The fun has not been very active since 22nd December 2018. Likely to resume from next week. Also since the fund paid dividend last January, this January 5, 2018 they are also likely to pay dividend again, so they have been selling some little amounts just to have cash for dividend.

The fun is still buying Seplat in small quantities. So no big move seen yet. So the information is sometimes embedded in my other posts. But if I see anything substantial, I will escalate it. We are waiting for the equities that will be used to replace Unilever and UACN which are no more in the list.

The movement in the fund between 2nd and 4th January 2018 is shown below. However, what I can say is that the fund is having enormous cash available (about NGN904,199,292.00).

The decision by the fund around July 2017, when they postponed investing further in Nigeria market, brought back the little bear season we experienced, now that the fund and its allies are now pro-Nigeria, we can imagine the bull move that will come to the market . Let us have this in mind. this is the reason why every news is so optimistic in the market. Our own job is to position ourselves to make money from the big moves by the funds and insha Allah good things will happen to investors who can put their money in good stocks.

Going further, the closing figures in the market today showed some blue chips among the gainers, extrapolating this, next week is likely to be bullish.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation. All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently. You can check data at https://www.globalxfunds.com/funds/nge/ for the movement in the MSCI Nigeria fund

MSCI NGE stocks in 2016 had a PE of 13.53 and in 2017 was 8.97. The Price per book value is 1.36 in 2016 compared to 1.25 in 2017.

I am thinking they will be buying more of the mid-tier banks(that pay good dividends) to make the PE drop lower presuming that their results will be good. Also most of the mid-tier banks have price per book value lower than 1. This will help dilute further the PE and the PB ratios in 2018.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2018
elpiro:

...And u probably forgot to mention the dogged prof. Amanduka, prof. Njoku, prof Nwokocha... grin grin

...might not be a very old exco but its realy been a while.
FUTO will input seriousness in u wheather u like it or not. ...don't know about now but it used to have so much Glory.

Btw, I once spotted sir Oracle chilling out with his babe at love garden. cheesy grin ...And later on their way home to Ihiagwa. grin grin

#TheSEETzone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Good move.

What if when it drops to N1.65 and You buy again. Instead of going up,it started to head to N1, what will you do?

The part in bold shows that you have done your DD, yet you just wanted to gamble.

Issorite
That is why we are traders via our online platform. I will never wait for a stock to take me down with it. The moment I buy a stock base on sentiment/probability, I usually monitor it every now and then. It has work for me in C & I, caverton, amongst others. Mind you, it is not compulsory I buy transcorp again, but my eyes are on it from monday (bid & offer). The most important is to know when to press the button for buy or sell. This strategy can give me 60% profit in 2 months while someone holding on will still remain at the same place

However, pls note that no strategy is perfect

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2018
Here, there is always a testimony of i bought low but sold high.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2018
Mama ejiro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2018
bigass:
Here, there is always a testimony of i bought low but sold high.

Wetin happen? You never see several buy high sell at a loss here?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2018
kolaish:
That is why we are traders via our online platform. I will never wait for a stock to take me down with it. The moment I buy a stock base on sentiment/probability, I usually monitor it every now and then. It has work for me in C & I, caverton, amongst others. Mind you, it is not compulsory I buy transcorp again, but my eyes are on it from monday (bid & offer). The most important is to know when to press the button for buy or sell. This strategy can give me 60% profit in 2 months while someone holding on will still remain at the same place

However, pls note that no strategy is perfect

...On the bolded I'd like to say I totally agree with u. ...It clearly shows u know exactly what u want and expect to get out of every decision-making.
The key is always to know exactly what one wants, have a plan and stick to it.
Yes it might not turn out well all the time, but hey, that's why we live in an imperfect world and the last time I checked, No entity is perfect.
...The road to success is always under to construction.

Kudos to u on ur investment strategy. ...and pls do well to keep up the pace while looking out for ways to improve on it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukwuwike2ny(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2018
Heanry:
interested

Get #90k monthly with just #600k Investment

Get a total of 15% (10% Principal + 5% ROI) every month for 10months.(150% in10months. with #600k investment you get a total of #90k every month for 10months. #900k)

Investors fund will be used to part-finance the purchase of Volkswagen T4 buses for commercial transportation along Ajah/lekki/CMS/Obalende Route and/or some paylater schemes of the ICVOW Association.

For more information: click2ny@gmail.com
08067233120, 08111595550
Calls, WhatsApp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2018
kolaish:

sold yesterday @ 1.86 = N1,860,000 That means profit of N430,000 - N15,000 (txns charges). A gain of N415,000 is to me a good investment on the above. Mind you transcorp does not have good numbers supporting it and may/may not go down to the same price I bought it, but a bird in hand is more than 20 in the bush, my gain is already in my account. Mind you, I keep monitoring it again when it has bottomed out around 165k or less, that means I will be having 1,120,000 units rather than the 1m units I am holding before, Or I may decide not to buy again and buy another stock.

Good move my brother.I did what you did severally on fcmb.sell high buy back low.I added more than a million units of fcmb through this method.At the end i left fcmb with good profits.

It is not compulsory you buy Transcorp again if price refuses to come low.There are other good stocks to invest in and continue in the same jijo method.

The koko is you made money in Transcorp brother.Good step bro.

I set my own exit target at the new 52wks high and to load back at pullback or i load fcmb/caverton/cutix(gathering momentum)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by elpiro: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2018
onegentleguy:

...And u probably forgot to mention the dogged prof. Amanduka, prof. Njoku, prof Nwokocha... grin grin

FUTO will input seriousness in u wheather u like it or not. ...don't know about now but it used to have so much Glory.

Btw, I once spotted sir Oracle chilling out with his babe at love garden. cheesy grin ...And later on their way home to Ihiagwa. grin grin

#TheSEETzone
grin
onegentleguy:

#TheSEETzone
lol @ love garden... I heard it is now branded prayer garden
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TERFA, rmx and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.