Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10982629 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
locodemy:

Good move my brother.I did what you did severally on fcmb.sell high buy back low.I added more than a million units of fcmb through this method.At the end i left fcmb with good profits.

It is not compulsory you buy Transcorp again if price refuses to come low.There are other good stocks to invest in and continue in the same jijo method.

The koko is you made money in Transcorp brother.Good step bro.

I set my own exit target at the new 52wks high and to load back at pullback or i load fcmb/caverton/cutix(gathering momentum)

Volume on Cutix? I am not so sure.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
bigjay01:

I left in 95 after 1yr ASUU delay

Respects sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
MJ
ukay2:
FMN....i will buy my right offer and apply and buy for more rights....

......waiting for my right circular released today in my p.o.box.....

.....who has gouting his FMN rights form.....og mia emmanuelwumi....any info?

........We are making more money this year.........

The offer will be over subscribed, the issuing houses handling this offer are top notch, Stanbic IBTC capital, FBN Quest merchants Bank and Zenith capital.

Currently processing a N10 Million 6 months facility for this offer.

Your best bet is to buy the rights on the floor from those who won't take their rights rather than asking for additional rights.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I agree with you and FX sir.

i know his question will end this way grin abi no be oracle grin grin

anywhere oga oracle day

for poster :be ready to answer questions

for members/guest : ready to learn

oracle knows exactly what a poster post but he like other people to get the good clue of the post,, he will start questions over questions and the gidigbo go start from any member with ideas. after many pages of rush for the answer. you will see i agree with u grin he used this kind questions to let dr.abraham vomit anything he knows about CASH analysis back in 2012 and many more at the end nko "I AGREE WITH U" grin

you never see anything from oracle, don't be surprise when you see oracle reply to a line of sentence from a poster with full pages of arithmetic numbers grin grin

anyway i have learn negative/positive divergence this morning grin abeg make BullBearMkt or yok post another technical issues and let another gidigbo start grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
BullBearMkt:

In this scenario, it means institutional monies are not involved in such 10% rise and often caused by market markers to lure in what is called "dump monies" and they will later drag the price down temporarily to scare away dump monies on loss. By this time smart monies will buy at value before price rally again.
All the options are valid but not always the case.

When scarcity is caused, it possibly means good thing is about to happen to the stock, but when is the question
grin grin grin grin grin

Oga RabiDoracle and BullBearMkt,
Well done for the intellectual discourse on TA.
Very educative.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
bigjay01:

Check their report. Their Q2 or Q3 PAT nearing previous year end result. Meaning that the year end result will be bomb.

Also the ratio of current assets to Total liabilities is 1.5

This is a huge WC.

Discover the sleeping giant.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
^^
but sir based on current Q2, if we are to look on illiquid stock me think UPL is the best right now i post this when price was 2.12 few week ago

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
currentprice:
^^
but sir based on current Q2, if we are to look on illiquid stock me think UPL is the best right now i post this when price was 2.12 few week ago

grin grin grin
Bought few units at about N2.55 yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
bigjay01:

It is not a volume stock but the deep pocket guys has sighted it. Just wait and see the price action very soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
emmanuelewumi:
Bought few units at about N2.55 yesterday.

am sure you wouldn't regret this sir except no more education in nigeria grin the Q2 is superb

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
currentprice:

am sure you wouldn't regret this sir except no more education in nigeria grin the Q2 is superb

grin grin

I understand the industry very well, I run 2 schools and they are the best supplier at my bookshop.

I even speculate on the price movement of their books during off season period or currency devaluation. Some of their books are imported from Asia.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
currentprice:
^^

grin grin grin

There is a quarter UPL always make a loss; maybe Q3 or Q4 so discount this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Q1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

let assuming the 2nd half of the year make loss. i think with current Q2 the stock still ok at currentprice

my opinion o
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
currentprice:
^^

grin grin grin

I know about UPL. Earnings are seasonal.

Also it is under threat. E-books with time will replace library and bookstore.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
currentprice:

i know his question will end this way grin abi no be oracle grin grin

anywhere oga oracle day

for poster :be ready to answer questions

for members/guest : ready to learn

oracle knows exactly what a poster post but he like other people to get the good clue of the post,, he will start questions over questions and the gidigbo go start from any member with ideas. after many pages of rush for the answer. you will see i agree with u grin he used this kind questions to let dr.abraham vomit anything he knows about CASH analysis back in 2012 and many more at the end nko "I AGREE WITH U" grin

you never see anything from oracle, don't be surprise when you see oracle reply to a line of sentence from a poster with full pages of arithmetic numbers grin grin

anyway i have learn negative/positive divergence this morning grin abeg make BullBearMkt or yok post another technical issues and let another gidigbo start.

It is always good for people to have ideas of other possibilities as it relates to items being analyzed. That way people will better under it.

It is good to ask questions. In asking, even if you know, it will help others who don't know to benefit.

I ask not because I don't know. I ask because I have other lines of thought which I think could also qualify as divergence. At the end, our thoughts converged grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
currentprice:

let assuming the 2nd half of the year make loss. i think with current Q2 the stock still ok at currentprice

my opinion o
grin

UPL has always been ok. They are consistent dividend paying stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I know about UPL. Earnings are seasonal.

Also it is under threat. E-books with time will replace library and bookstore.

90% or more of their books are directly supplied to schools and educational institutions.
For now most schools expect students to have text books.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Check their report. Their Q2 or Q3 PAT nearing previous year end result. Meaning that the year end result will be bomb.

Also the ratio of current assets to Total liabilities is 1.5

This is a huge WC

Discover the sleeping giant.

UPL current assets to Total liabilities is 2.87

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin

oga na cutix analysis you dey refer to?
oga oracle is talking about cutix

Let me know if you are comparing the two..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
only 2 things cutix take beat upl are

their efficient rate and free cash

in my opinion if both declear loss for the 2nd part of their finacial year. the current UPL q2 can still push price above N4 am not sure of cutix to N3

cc pa. emma. - the 2m unit of dis stock you bought yesterday make sense

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
BBM, FXUSER: Please, what's TA saying about Diamond bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Mecho

LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

And you too!!! grin

No wonder you dey dey serious in your analysis.

I be off camp guy....umuchima...close to Pentagon.

SEET + Off Campus. Na una spoil all those Biology and FST babes....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chifreke(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Grandpikin grin
Oya dobale

Chaii !! ...If sir Cadillac of 2000 na grandpikin, then wetin me I go come be !! ..Undergreatgrand Pikin
Chaii no be small tin ooo.
I salute u Sir Agba. ...I prostrate sir. ...in fact am even lying down. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alarib(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
choi....see men them. Na here FUTO get alumni abi....all these thermo and ODE people
mendes911:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

And you too!!! grin

No wonder you dey dey serious in your analysis.

I be off camp guy....umuchima...close to Pentagon.

grin grin
Yes my boss. ...I remain loyal to ur kingdom.
...Ur boy was also an off camp guy. ...1st in Eziobodo and later in Ikenegbu area of owerri main town.
But our base now na also where u dey now. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alarib:
choi....see men them. Na here FUTO get alumni abi....all these thermo and ODE people

Does your English name start with letter K?

If it does, then I know you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
mendes911:

I be good boy ooo...then I used to pay N10 to sit on the tank of a bike. Because I can't pay for the main seat behind the bikeman. Imagine main seat go empty, I go pay to sit on top fuel tank.

Chai grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
onegentleguy:

grin grin
Yes my boss. ...I remain loyal to ur kingdom.
...Ur boy was also an off camp guy. ...1st in Eziobodo and later in Ikenegbu area of owerri main town.
But our base now na also where u dey now. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nice to meet you guys.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin

This is good.

I don't even look at UPL, like I said, because of the threat. Na play play you go hear say kids dey use gadgets to study.

As for wires and cables, you can't do without it. The competition is just the supply of cheaper wires and cables from Asia

(1) (2) (3) ... (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: onegentleguy, perfectgen(m), Willie2015 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.