Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,416 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11044517 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) ... (7808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2018
FO... going back to #200
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2018
When make-up artist, boutique and hair business is all over the place ? I'm on here cause I'm equal to.. and being a Ghanaian and trading from Ghana takes a whole lot of gust. You hear ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2018
Infinitisi:

He wrote a book then. "My Life of Stcks" I think was the title. I sti have the copy I bought.

Can't remember what year he wrote it but as atvthat time I think he said his portfolio value was like N 60 million

Are you referring to total value, or the value of the stock in CAP plc.

The book was written in 2006, I still have my copy. He started buying stocks in 1963 and he retired in 1979 at the age of 37 to live on his dividends and consultancy business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2018
Many are still unaware of the massive bullish start ..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2018
Yayira:
When make-up artist, boutique and hair business is all over the place ? I'm on here cause I'm equal to.. and being a Ghanaian and trading from Ghana takes a whole lot of gust. You hear ?

Ha all the way from Ghana you must pay international tax rate o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Afo1k:
FO... going back to #200

That will be a good one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2018
fxuser:

Many are still unaware of the massive bullish start ..

You mean most
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Transcorp
- d neckline has been broken on volume
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You mean most

was trying to be conservative ohh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

The book was written in 2006, I still have my copy. He started buying stocks in 1963 and he retired in 1979 at the age of 37 to live on his dividends and consultancy business.

When Oga Emma's portfolio alone is worth 600M
How mentor go get only 60M

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Sir, what is your name on SMN?

Pa Emma. I was a visitor but occasionally used my "son's" credential to post. Me na learner.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2018
Who will be the first to N20 and N30 (lol . . some go shout haba now) ?

a - fbn
b - Access
c - UBA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2018
fxuser:

a - fbn
b - Access
c - UBA

Based on momentum Fbnh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2018
who is doing this to me na..DANGSUGAR AND DANGFLOUR TOGETHER ..haaahaa..this is too much na. not good ooh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2018
"'There is no stopping us" Ride on
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2018
Fxuser, BBM please where is the next resistance for Transcorp now that #2 is broken
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2018
fxuser:

a - fbn
b - Access
c - UBA

FBN of course
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Manonamission:
Fxuser, BBM please where is the next resistance for Transcorp now that #2 is broken

3.20ish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2018
fxuser:

a - fbn
b - Access
c - UBA

I really can't say but don't bet against the elephant. It is only a matter of time. The signs were all over.

Disclaimer: I don't know if they will reach N15/N20 sef o. Just enjoying the game.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

When Oga Emma's portfolio alone is worth 600M
How mentor go get only 60M

Amen, I like the kain prayer wey you dey pray for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Manonamission:

N3.50 sir

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2018
@fxuser pls what going on in DF AND DS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2018
tritritri:
@fxuser pls what going on in DF AND DS?

The devil loco left behind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Total portfolio value. Though I can't remember if it was when he wrote the book he said that or much earlier.

That was a man whose opinion I paid attention to when it came to the stock market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2018
fxuser:

N3.50 sir

Hmm, okay o. I hope some of you have not sacked your bosses already. Never begin carry shoulder for office o now wey NSE don give you more than your annual gross in January alone. Stay humble cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2018
fxuser:

N3.50 sir

All these graphs are like "cocaine". LOL. It will definitely push some buyers to dive in once they get this kind of update.

Please always remember to put caveat. Before they will blame you at the end of the day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Manonamission:

Hmm, okay o. I hope some of you have not sacked your bosses already. Never begin carry shoulder for office o now wey NSE don give you more than [b]your annual gross [/b]in January alone. Stay humble cheesy cheesy

You mean 10x
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2018
mendes911:

All these graphs are like "cocaine". LOL. It will definitely push some buyers to dive in once they get this kind of update.

Please always remember to put caveat. Before they will blame you at the end of the day.

He didn't draw the graph na. it's different from making predictions based on personal evaluation. I like caveats though. I try as much as possible to use them always
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Manonamission:

He didn't draw the graph na. it's different from making predictions based on personal evaluation. I like caveats though. I try as much as possible to use them always

The graphs only stated facts not recommendations abi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2018
Manonamission:

Bros,

I never said he drew the graph. I was only imaging what my old self would have done 15 years ago if I had seen that kind of post.

I "love" what FXUser is doing and I wouldn't want someone attacking him tomorrow for misguiding them, hence my advice to him to add caveat.

Moreover, new entrants might not know that he's not the one that drew the graph. You can never tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Manonamission:

Hmm, okay o. I hope some of you have not sacked your bosses already. Never begin carry shoulder for office o now wey NSE don give you more than your annual gross in January alone. Stay humble cheesy cheesy

In our respective office our bosses will soon start wondering what's behind strange change of attitude towards work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

The graphs only stated facts not recommendations abi

Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) ... (7808) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kdaddy, Cation(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.