Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11044050 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) ... (7808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jeez2(f): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Please fx and BBM, using your TA is transcorp still a good buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jeez2:

But you just saw the chart na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bestidafa(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
kokobaba:

it will still rally. probably get to N4.00. due diligence advised.

Appreciate the response sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jeez2:

According to the chart..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Political recommendation
Chai OYO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

You have forgotten your guys at the Treasury Bills thread.

grin grin grin grin My Oga, abeg Treasury Bills have paid off all my Bills. Looking to rock with everyone on this new frontier cheesy When you find you can make a decent 40+% in just two weeks!

Seeing the SWEET MADNESS here, I had to pull some funds from my mutual baba goslow to run on this Ferrari lane grin. When you hinted at breaking some of your TB some time in November or so to move to NSE, I have been following you behind ghostly though grin

What do you think of:

Flourmill
Dansugar
FBN

at current prices?

I have plans to shake NSE on Monday cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
This one that loco is quiet, hope he has not sold his transcorp grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
bigjay01:

my oga i remember the first words of caution i read then was from you (sometime around 2007).

The exuberance at the time no gree me hear word. the rest is history. I sure paid my tuition. Some newbies must refund me my tuition; and i will gladly take it back without apologies or feeling sorry for them. it is an essential part of the cycle

They will start with Caution Deposit.

The bulls are here. Every stock is a BUY. Hopefully when it is time to SELL, we will have someone to SELL to otherwise na to hold for LIFE be that.

Anyone buying Chellarams?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

But you just saw the chart na

Stop following jeez2 upandan.

@jeez2 be wary of this married man o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Chai them follow me come here grin
Chai! So na you be ValueFront wey i no know since all these days!? You are now very cool o!
No wonder! The big men of smn grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Manonamission:

You dey jealous ni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mi
Investnow2017:

grin grin grin grin My Oga, abeg Treasury Bills have paid off all my Bills. Looking to rock with everyone on this new frontier cheesy When you find you can make a decent 40+% in just two weeks!

Seeing the SWEET MADNESS here, I had to pull some funds from my mutual baba goslow to run on this Ferrari lane grin. When you hinted at breaking some of your TB some time in November or so to move to NSE, I have been following you behind ghostly though grin

What do you think of:

Flourmill
Dansugar
FBN

at current prices?

I have plans to shake NSE on Monday cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will go for First Bank and Flour Mills.

So you are a monitoring spirit, so what did you buy when you learnt that I prematurely terminated some of my Treasury Bills to buy more shares.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Newbies should exercise caution and do thorough due diligence. Consult severally because just like the Musical chairs game, there are not enough chairs to go round when the music stops.

Meanwhile, I'm still riding the bull, following the trend and watching the DJ.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Toluway:

Chai! So na you be ValueFront wey i no know since all these days!? You are now very cool o!
No wonder! The big men of smn grin

I had suspected that Agba is one and only ValueFront when Diamond was N1.00 and he was planning for it to get to 70k.

ValueFront is the only grave robber that do wish for that (and most times, succeeds).

Park! Park!! Park!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Manonamission:
Newbies should exercise caution and do thorough due diligence. Consult severally because just like the Musical chairs game, there are not enough chairs to go round when the music stops.

Meanwhile, I'm still riding the bull, following the trend and watching the DJ.

Bad guy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jeez2(f): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
mendes911:

I had suspected that Agba is one and only ValueFront when Diamond was N1.00 and he was planning for it to get to 70k.

ValueFront is the only grave robber that do wish for that (and most times, succeeds).

Park! Park!! Park!!!

Chai even you? Na Mercy I follow come here o and she don abandon me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jeez2(f): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Manonamission:

lool, Agba is the boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jeez2:
loool, I thought you came here to make money, concentrate ohh

It's like I have seen something better than money.
kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
tritritri:
who is doing this to me na..DANGSUGAR AND DANGFLOUR TOGETHER ..haaahaa..this is too much na. not good ooh.

Dangsuga is the least performing stock in my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Bad guy
Abeg change this Agbalowo wetin, to your popular moniker ValueFront grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jeez2:
lool, Agba is the boss

@Manomission you don see my CV?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jaiz grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
Toluway:

Abeg change this Agbalowo wetin, to your popular moniker ValueFront�

What happens in las vegas...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jeez2(f): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
leo1234:

It's like I have seen something better than money.
kiss
no allow pastors Ihedi and Veecovee start prayers for your head oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

@Manomission you don see my CV?

O ti pari
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Diamond just lock door since morning
Chai chai will you keep kwayet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Agba is offloading.. Diamond

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
The way traders are picking up this Diamond Bank shares!!! Should their result be bad, kasala go burst wella.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

What is the money for? Make una learn to enjoy alongside. Nothing beats that
Pa Emma just said an old man died 1 year after moving to his dream home at old age grin

Thanks boss.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Yayira:
Agba is offloading.. Diamond

Which platform are you using? You are viewing 10oclock trades grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
mendes911:

The way traders are picking up this Diamond Bank shares!!! Should their result be bad, kasala go burst wella.

grin Same thought as urs

(1) (2) (3) ... (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) ... (7808) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jerekre(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.