Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10925219 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) ... (7767) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Investnow2017:

Boys will soon be separated from men, i mean real men! TIME will tell, as #onegentleguy often says.

Oga as long as Nigeria capital market is still bullish,expect skye bank to continue to rally in price.
Other car park stocks will even join the game.
Index will even hit 65,000 this year as speculated.
Make money with all your streinght now because an opportinity like this will not come in the next 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Oando has come again today with a higher bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2018
locodemy:

Oga as long as Nigeria capital market is still bullish,expect skye bank to continue to rally in price.
Make money with all your streinght now because an opportinity like this will not come in the next 8 years.

Yeah! Just as we had such opportunities in 2007/2008 and we never had if again until now after 10 years.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2018
Zenith
- another leg up

FBN
- firmly above last week close
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Yeah! Just as we had such opportunities in 2007/2008 and we never had if again until now after 10 years.

I know a friend who made it big then.He has been living large with the loot even unto this day.
I will make mine this year.stock or no stock in the coming years,I will live well with the loot till the next market bubble.
So everybody has to make the money now with any stock capable of delivering 100/300%.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2018
locodemy:

Make insurance stocks start its own ooo...

I want to pass my kaya to another person. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2018
locodemy:

I know a friend who made it big then.He has been living large with the loot even unto this day.
I will make mine this year.stock or no stock in the coming years,I will live well with the loot till the next market bubble.
So everybody has to make the money now with any stock capable of delivering 100/300%.

Amen ooo...

I claim it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Make insurance stocks start its own ooo...

I want to pass my kaya to another person. grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Raging bulls are here....so many stocks on Full Bid shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Those who bought fcmb at 0.99/1.00,today fcmb has return 200% to you as profit.

Those who bought skye bank at 50kobo yesterday has gain 100% today.Another 100% is even possible.

Those who bought oando at 5.99 is still there hoping to make 500%(loco them.....greedy people)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2018
I have always believed FBNH will overtake UBA and Access. Don't bet against the elephant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kenmaro: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2018
Advice please! Is AG Leventis a good penny stock @ 0.75 ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2018
locodemy:
Those who bought fcmb at 0.99/1.00,today fcmb has return 200% to you as profit.

Those who bought skye bank at 50kobo yesterday has gain 100% today.Another 100% is even possible.

Those who bought oando at 5.99 is still there hoping to make 500%(loco them.....greedy people)

There will be several bus stops ahead........ grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2018
kenmaro:

Experts,
Are we entering that zone gradually?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2018
locodemy:

I believe those who made it big back then in 2007/2008 were those who had a deep understanding of the market dynamics courtesy of having been in the market for at least 10 years prior to that time unlike most of us here who were either new entrants or at most just five years old in the market.
But thank God that we too have become veterans of NSE before the arrival of this crazy 2018 bull. 2008 experience made me a wounded lion, and I must devour enough prey in this opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Experts, Are we entering that zone gradually?
This will tell you the bull is here. But brother,advice him not to go there because he is an NSEMPA member.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2018
pluto09:

What is driving Skye is purely market sentiment.
The bank is probably having a -ve shareholders fund. They are yet to release result for more than 2 years.
Caution should be the watchword here.

Did u say sentiment? ...It's alright. ...We will sentimentally move on until we get close to N1.5, then a break before N2 cheesy grin
But I just wonder why the same sentiment is not driving with the same force even better fundemental and bigger coys like International breweries, Afriprud, Cadbury and DS to mention just a few.
The truth is that the sooner we all realise that it is not only fundamentals that can drive up a coy especially in this clime, the better for all of us. ...Just see how FBN has left behind him a far better coy like ACCESS.
Some things are better left unsaid, but I'll advise anyone who cares to listen, to 'always keep an eye on the prize' ...our objective should only be channelled towards making more within any given timeframe. ...and no less than that.

Btw, we still continue to SKYE up the CAVERTON airline. ...we are friends with Mr TIME grin

NOTE: DD always advised pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2018
kenmaro:

It is NOT. However, profit can still be made from a trade if you're lucky to exit with some gains. The reality is that some folks who have been held bound have waited for a time like this to escape. But by law, there must find a replacement for themselves. Are you the appointed one for the replacement? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2018
pluto09:

What is driving Skye is purely market sentiment.
The bank is probably having a -ve shareholders fund. They are yet to release result for more than 2 years.
Caution should be the watchword here.

Did u say sentiment? ...It's alright. ...We will sentimentally move on until we get close to N1.5, then a break, before N2 cheesy grin
But I just wonder why the same sentiment is not driving with the same force even better fundemental and bigger coys like International breweries, Afriprud and Cadbury to mention just a few.
The truth is that the sooner we all realise that it is not only fundamentals that can drive up a coy especially in this clime, the better for all of us. ...Just see how FBN has left behind him a far better coy like ACCESS.
Some things are better left unsaid, but I'll advise anyone who cares to listen, to 'always keep an eye on the prize' ...our objective should only be channelled towards making more within any given timeframe. ...and no less than that.

Btw, we still continue to SKYE up the CAVERTON airline. ...we are friends with Mr TIME grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2018
locodemy:

This will tell you the bull is here.
But brother,advice him not to go there because he is an NSEMPA member.

If the bull decide to carry this one along, you will not be forgiven...... grin
Remember, you don't package anything for the Bull. It selects it's traveling baggage personally.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

If the bull decide to carry this one along, you will not be forgiven...... grin
Remember, you don't package anything for the Bull. It selects it's traveling baggage personally.... grin

Part of the 65,000 ASI by the end of 2018.
Who am I to stop my brother from buying Ag leventis.
oya ftn cocoa,japaul Daar comm etc...........make una rise and walk now.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2018
onegentleguy:

Did u say sentiment? ...It's alright. ...We will sentimentally move on until we get close N1.5 then a break before N2 cheesy grin
But I just wonder why the same sentiment is not driving with the same force even better fundemental and bigger coys like International breweries, Afriprud, Cadbury and DS to mention just a few.
Some things are better left unsaid, but I'll advise anyone who cares to listen, to 'keep an eye on the price' ...our objective should only be channelled towards making more within any given timeframe. ...and no less than that.

That is what I have just discovered sir. More pragmatic still, in nsem, just buy a stock that has a little fundamental support, in order to ensure that it would not go under, and, I repeat, and exercise patience for it's time to come. There is no point dissipating your energy to find the best stock, or the most fundamentally sound. No use! All na patience and prayers grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Manonamission:
I have always believed FBNH will overtake UBA and Access. Don't bet against the elephant cheesy

nbst
will soon overtake ETI . . . when FYE comes out , Zenith shud beware lollxx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2018
fxuser:

nbst
will soon overtake ETI . . . when FYE comes out , Zenith shud beware lollxx

will fbn be the dangote flour of 2018?
This bus has strong engine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2018
Wetin concer Jaizbank with crude oyeli

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2018
daddymgg:
Greetings all, i have a reasonable amount of money to invest in shars but with d continue bullish i am at wit end..
Pls i need two shares for medium and long term to invest in and i we also do my dd. Tks

bro everybody is busy making money, nobody see your post grin

with situation in the market right now my opinion on what to buy with your money is ACCESS bank. the bus might start moving toward N20 soon

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2018
kolaish:
My fear is the 1k rule taking effect in january 2018, if not, there is no need to take any action for now, except he is in dire need of money.
@Jejebaba

Above is my reply to the topic you brought on 18 December 2017 about suggestion for a man that need advice on Wema.

Let the man keep his eyes on Wema and sell at N1, then enter another stock. Gradually he will recover his investment on Wema.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

with situation in the market right now my opinion on what to buy with your money is ACCESS bank. the bus might start moving toward N20 soon

grin grin grin

B4 u know ..na zoom ...Think for now na access and maybe uba
Still good for the price now for Price appre and Div ..Rest of Mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2018
kolaish:
@Jejebaba

Above is my reply to the topic you brought on 18 December 2017 about suggestion for a man that need advice on Wema.

Let the man keep his eyes on Wema and sell at N1, then enter another stock. Gradually he will recover his investment on Wema.

Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cooldudeng(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin

Any other recommendations? Loaded on ACCESS since December last year. The thing just they drag leg! Closely followed by this twin UBA.

I beg help a brother out. Transcorp that I gambled with after seeing Loco don make money moves sef at 50%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2018
locodemy:

will fbn be the dangote flour of 2018?
This bus has strong engine.

Really strong engine oh...feel slightly bad for not loading more when i entered at 8.9 1st week of Jan sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) ... (7767) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chipa, handsomebolanle, Adinije(f), Penboy and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.