Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,760 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10979198 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2018
Zee and uba ..may go on bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

bro everybody is busy making money, nobody see your post grin

with situation in the market right now my opinion on what to buy with your money is ACCESS bank. the bus might start moving toward N20 soon

grin grin grin

Absolutely my dear !! ...The more the likes of FBN and UBA move up ahead of ACCESS, the more confident and unshakable I become on ACCESS. ...The 'black room view' tells me that its movement will be very swift when it starts out.
...For it will only be a matter of time before Mr TIME goes the ACCESS route. ...and that time is nearer than ever !! cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2018
lancee:
Zee and uba ..may go on bid

ZB -- Bid
UBA -- Approaching Bid Junction
Access -- Offloading Doubters before movement

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Toluway:

That is what I have just discovered sir. More pragmatic still, in nsem, just buy a stock that has a little fundamental support, in order to ensure that it would not go under, and, I repeat, and exercise patience for it's time to come. There is no point dissipating your energy to find the best stock, or the most fundamentally sound. No use! All na patience and prayers grin

See my Boss Sir Toluway calling me his boy sir. ...My oga na small person I be oo. cheesy grin
...I salute u Sir !! ...I remain humbly loyal to ur kingdom. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2018
onegentleguy:

Absolutely my dear !! ...The more the likes of FBN and UBA move up ahead of ACCESS, the more confident and unshakable I become on ACCESS. ...The 'black room view' tells me that its movement will be very swift when starts out.
...For it will only be a matter of time before Mr TIME goes the ACCESS route. ...and that time is nearer than ever !! cheesy grin

yes bro

Access might be on full bid before bell ring today
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2018
kolaish:
@Jejebaba

Above is my reply to the topic you brought on 18 December 2017 about suggestion for a man that need advice on Wema.

Let the man keep his eyes on Wema and sell at N1, then enter another stock. Gradually he will recover his investment on Wema.

Your memory is unshaken even by the bulls. I had completely forgotten the issue. I hope that guy will be proactive now as the opportunity for recovery has come his way. If he misses this current chance to exit WEMA, he may stay much longer the trap into future.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

yes bro

Access might be on full bid before bell ring today
grin

Hopefully, the guy offloading at 11.80 is done. Else, nothing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Don't sell cheap to buy HIGH grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2018
GTay:

ZB -- Bid
UBA -- Approaching Bid Junction
Access -- Offloading Doubters before movement

Update
ZB -- Bid
UBA -- Bid
Access -- Doubters offloaded, journey to bid in progress (N12 currently)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2018
mendes911:

all na stage play inorder to left the doubter

access is seriously under value compare to it pair
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2018
cooldudeng:

Any other recommendations? Loaded on ACCESS since December last year. The thing just they drag leg! Closely followed by this twin UBA.

I beg help a brother out. Transcorp that I gambled with after seeing Loco don make money moves sef at 50%
Hold on strongly to Access, its time is here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2018
kolaish:
Hold on strongly to Access, its time is here.

he should even buy more instead of looking for another stock for now

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Godisfaithful:
Don't sell cheap to buy HIGH grin

More money for Brokers also u buy lesser unit again with the profit taken grin..Its Grace when bear show face Brv

Holding on now till results start coming in ..few more week

Ask for that Grace grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2018
mendes911:

....but is that guy ok ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

he should even buy more instead of looking for another stock for now

grin

Gbam !! ...No further comment. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2018
onegentleguy:

Did u say sentiment? ...It's alright. ...We will sentimentally move on until we get close N1.5 then a break before N2 cheesy grin
But I just wonder why the same sentiment is not driving with the same force even better fundemental and bigger coys like International breweries, Afriprud and Cadbury to mention just a few.
The truth is that the sooner we all realise that it is not only fundamentals that can drive up a coy especially in this clime, the better for all of us. ...Just see how FBN has left behind him a far better coy like ACCESS.
Some things are better left unsaid, but I'll advise anyone who cares to listen, to 'keep an eye on the price' ...our objective should only be channelled towards making more within any given timeframe. ...and no less than that.

Btw, we still continue to SKYE up the CAVERTON airline. ...we are friends with Mr TIME grin

NOTE: DD always advised pls.

Share price is not all about FA. We have seen this before, a company with no verified address gained more than 200% in a month.
I am not betting against Skye bank share price as we are in a bull era. Anything is possible.
When and if they release their results we will know how far.
Enjoy the bull ride.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2018
pluto09:

Share price is not all about FA. We have seen this before, a company with no verified address gained more than 200% in a month.
I am not betting against Skye bank share price as we are in a bull era. Anything is possible.
Enjoy the bull ride.

,,and when the BULL disappear what happen to such non FA stock

cc Afrooil

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2018
pluto09:

Enjoy the bull ride.

...Thank u my Chairman. ...U are indeed also a gentleman !!
...I also wish u even more in ur many endeavours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2018
Yayira:
....but is that guy ok ?

cheesy grin cheesy

I don't think so. He should have gone the cross-deal route nah. Anyway, respect TA too. You don't want to be with the laggards in a bull like this.
Seems the next best decision at this time is to HOLD or accumulate if you already missed the Lambos of the NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

,,and when the BULL disappear what happen to such non FA stock

cc Afrooil

grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Manonamission:

cheesy grin cheesy

I don't think so. He should have gone the cross-deal route nah. Anyway, respect TA too. You don't want to be with the laggards in a bull like this.
Seems the next best decision at this time is to HOLD or accumulate if you already missed the Lambos of the NSE

Today is his last card i think
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2018
onegentleguy:

...Thank u my Chairman. ...U are indeed also a gentleman !!
...I also wish u even more in ur many endeavours.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2018
access 83m already traded.

bull is building.... 20m bid vs 6m offer

as my opinion earlier on Access might end today on full bid

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
If i hold fcmb shares,this week will not pass me to sell all.
Reason:I dont think fcmb has an audited result that will justify this current price(3.50).
I will rather buy back after audited result against the Q1 result which i believe will trigger the price again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
pluto09:

Enjoy the bull ride.

Exchange saw dust for the wood to guarantee charcoal!
The wooden doors have support for hinges, the doors made of saw dust are littered in my backyard.
I am using nature to guide me now..... grin

Park along the way and exchange your vehicles with others with a spare tyre (FA) when the journey is very far.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

grin

No one announces to a blind man that it is raining.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Could it be that access might be affected by the etisalat (9mobile) loan more than other banks? ??
Is access the lead arranger?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Exchange saw dust for the wood to guarantee charcoal!
The wooden doors have support for hinges, the doors made of saw dust are littered in my backyard.
I am using nature to guide me now..... grin

Park along the way and exchange your vehicles with others with a spare tyre (FA) when the journey is very far.... grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
pluto09:
Could it be that access might be affected by the etisalat (9mobile) loan more than other banks? ??
Is access the lead arranger?

A volcano takes time to build up!
When it finally erupts, it is only instruments placed very very very far that can dare to take the measurements/measure the magnitude.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

No one announces to a blind man that it is raining.... grin

At time you may have too when its drizzling.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

grin

Bros calm down. ...No need to sound too convincing. ...The ACCESS route boldly speaks for itself right now.
But sometimes, some persons prefer to be spectators or pahaps deep asleep when Mr TIME is knocking on their door. cheesy grin
...ACCESS is now a case of an immense opportunity meeting an already prepared mind !! grin grin
Enough said.

DD advised as always pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
I think Diamond bank smoked larger part of the oshogbo weed. 92+ million bids

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Palomadove, crownprince2017, Laso09, Jonwest, KarlTom, Pete002, 222Martins(m), Shalom428, Olaide1295, Babynerd, chillykelly86(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.