Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966955 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
if you go down you will see the bal of the 2m units. ave experienced it once some of ur units are filled the others way below
cornwall:
I put a bid via Morgan Capital for 2,000,000 shares of Diamond bank @N2.87 this morning (16/01/18) . After this, I checked the market order, by order and my order was 3,000,000+ shares away from getting my bid filled at 10:00am. I came back to check at 12:00pm and found that only 847,056 shares had been filled but the rest of my bid had disappeared, in other words 2,000,000 shares had actually been filled but 1,152,944 for somebody else and 847,056 for me.

I had also put a bid for 1,100,000 shares of the same Diamond bank @N2.87 from another stock broker today (16/01/18) and on Morgan Capital's platform at 10:00am I saw this order was 800,000+ shares away from getting filled and when my turn came it went through smoothly.

I had also placed a bid via Morgan capital for700,000 shares for the same Diamond bank @N2.87 this morning right now at 1:23pm it is 1,416,000 shares away from my bid's turn

I am of the opinion that our bids are being tampered with

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cooldudeng(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

brought forward his left over of 36m friday and 42m of yesterday has gone.

buyer are ready for him

cc those asking for what to buy. opportunity might not be there 2morrow or there with extra premim
grin

Thanks!

Loading more already.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Deadlytruth:

I have always told my financially illiterate pals that those who really make the biggest monies don't wake up half asleep, dress up and rush out of their houses in the name of going to work, but just sit in their houses and keep following trends in the investment world.

You killed it!
You have made me to remember my first job, I almost fried my left fingers one morning in hot oil... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

I always say that the real money you can locate and ever dream to make is scattered on exchanges around the world... grin
A good trap will make you forget about setting up charity homes, called new start ups, and wasting your time lubricating lazy civil servants and a multiplicity of tax agents and area boys..... grin
Just a phone and data, no staff except you as the CEO and the cash keeps rolling in.... grin

Words in marble...but some are too blind to see

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
samzepaparazi:
please who has one 5million that hes not using grin

I have only if you can pay an interest of just 60% every 91 days and a roll over charge of 1%.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Deadlytruth:

I have always told my financially illiterate pals that those who really make the biggest monies don't wake up half asleep, dress up and rush out of their houses in the name of going to work, but just sit in their houses and keep following trends in the investment world.

...well that my friend is relatively dependent on the individual and the surrounding circumstance.
One may belong to the 1st category of persons u mentioned and make even much more. ...so much so that he could even send some leftover to an oga at home in the 2nd category of people u stated herein. cheesy grin
...the reverse can also play out. ...In all there are no fixed rules, only guide my dear. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

I have only if you can pay an interest of just 60% every 91 days and a roll over charge of 1%.

Even CBN will avoid this loan...... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Jesus! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Even CBN will avoid this loan...... grin

It is not compulsory sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

It is not compulsory sir.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Forum getting more full.. fuller ..very soon fullest

All welcome
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Intendy:

You no need BULL na, you need a BULLION VAN

grin grin grin grin grin grin Any new stock for us ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
I just believe that the moment Oga Loco stop responding to Peteru messages, he should be fine with patience. I think you might have been infected with impatience virus. I know Prayer answer and the prayer of every forum members on you shall be answered.

Only one Loco in Nsempa...

One love
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Godisfaithful:
I just believe that the moment Oga Loco stop responding to Peteru messages, he should be fine with patience. I think you might have been infected with impatience virus. I know Prayer answer and the prayer of every forum members on you shall be answered.

One love

may d prayer be answered.

Loco will recover all missed opportunities on Oand O

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Followed Mr Market into Dangsugar today cheesy cheesy

I don't have the arsenal to contend with him. I noticed it was struggling like Access initially
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bell ringing...

time to go rest bone grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Access end bid v offer almost 50/50.

158m traded , 1.9b spent
grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Patience and Time as @ onegentleguy always preach here works! Got a good price on Access today been waiting since. Now we move to the second stage (Dividend investor/watch closely) of Mr Patience and Time grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

loco need prayer against village pple on stoc investment.

he sighted M&B @ 80k and the stock move to N6 but loco bail out earlier around N1
he sighted Uba below N3 then but still looking to Buy below N2 so he missed to take part
he sighted DF at N3.50 the stock is currently trading at N16 but loco never take part on this
he sighted fcmb @ N1 and the stock currently trading over N3 still counting but loco bail out at 1.20
he sighted Trancorp around N1.3x currently tarding above N2 but loco bail out at N1.6x
and many more

loco doing fixed deposit on stock no be today, he did fixed depost on wapic at 50k only for him to do fasting and prayer for good over 2 year before he can sell at 52k grin
now loco currently do new fixed deposit with oando while other stock keep moving in price.

loco look for good pastor for deliverance abeg grin
grin

He has to do himself the first deliverance ...alcohol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bianco1:
Patience and Time as @ onegentleguy always preach here works! Got a good price on Access today been waiting since. Now we move to the second stage (Dividend investor/watch closely) of Mr Patience and Time grin grin

nice 1. u already gain 4%

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:
Access end bid v offer almost 50/50.

158m traded , 1.9b spent
grin

Serious tug of war
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Manonamission:
Followed Mr Market into Dangsugar today cheesy cheesy

I don't have the arsenal to contend with him. I noticed it was struggling like Access initially

...Sharp man !! ...great move on DS. cheesy grin
DF shall also follow along that path.
...My observation of the affairs in the 'black room' today is that Mr TIME has 2 of his AGENTS working round the clock to shake off some weak hands in DANGOTE FLOUR, ACCESS and CONOIL. ...once they report back to him, we shall move very swiftly. grin grin
...I just so love the way Mr TIME takes his time. ...He intoxicates me !! cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
...money is just flowing from right, left and centre into the market. People too greedy oooo.
#makingmoneysweet
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
AFRIPRUD and UCAP are about to released their 2017 audited result grin

#MyOpinion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
The reconstruction uncertainty which held CI LEASING down all this while has been defied by the raging bull.
It is clearly no longer a matter of FA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

he sighted M&B @ 80k and the stock move to N6 but loco bail out earlier around N1
he sighted Uba below N3 then but still looking to Buy below N2 so he missed to take part
he sighted DF at N3.50 the stock is currently trading at N16 but loco never take part on this
he sighted fcmb @ N1 and the stock currently trading over N3 still counting but loco bail out at 1.20
he sighted Trancorp around N1.3x currently tarding above N2 but loco bail out at N1.6x
and many more

loco doing fixed deposit on stock no be today, he did fixed depost on wapic at 50k only for him to do fasting and prayer for good over 2 year before he can sell at 52k grin
now loco currently do new fixed deposit with oando while other stock keep moving in price.

grin

Last year LOCO challenged the gods and now they have imprisoned him in O and O.

Same fate is befalling those that challenges the man who sees 2moro though they won't publicly admit.

NSE is a game of life and death and I pity those that sees it as a free money spinner.

if you can't take the heat better stay off the kitchen than look for those to blame for misfortunes.

Back to my CRYSTAL BALL PALACE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Godisfaithful:

One love

I know Loco may not be patient enough to take this advice. If I were you I will proceed asap to North Korea for special prayer - all night!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

I always say that the real money you can locate and ever dream to make is scattered on exchanges around the world... grin
A good trap will make you forget about setting up charity homes, called new start ups, and wasting your time lubricating lazy civil servants and a multiplicity of tax agents and area boys..... grin
Just a phone and data, no staff except you as the CEO and the cash keeps rolling in.... grin

The truest words said this year............and its just starting!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
BullBearMkt:
...money is just flowing from right, left and centre into the market. People too greedy oooo.
#makingmoneysweet
grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously, a lot of guys have lost their paid jobs and some I know went away with some juicy severance packages. Now take a look at Nigeria, which business in the absence of a secular job do you think one can go into with your severance package? Remember too that the tantalizing height to which Treasury Bills climbed over the past months discouraged a lot of guys for the concept of fixed deposit kind of investment, and a lot have migrated now from TBills to NSE! I know a guy that has turned his N20m severance package paid him just last August to some N32m as I write. A friend of mine put in some N14m between yesterday and today - from his mutual funds!

From the way things are going in Nigeria, only financial investment can to some extent guarantee handsome return on investment.

So more and more money locally is flowing into the market. The Bulls will ride for a while. Soon, end of year results will start creeping in. And for companies that may not be able to release robust results, I am pretty sure, they will sooner follow up with tantalizing 1st quarter result to stabilize their share prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

and many more

grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Investnow2017:

I know Loco may not be patient enough to take this advice. If I were you I will proceed asap to North Korea for special prayer - all night!

Dont worry my friends. ...For I believe that sir Loco will be fine in due course. grin
...Hopefully he'll follow thru with the series of advise that has been laid out here.

Btw, we continue to SKYE up the CAVERTON airline. ...For in due course, Mr TIME shall place us at a height that will be very surprising to many !! cheesy grin

NOTE: This is not an investment advice. ...DD always advised pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Someone posted this request on Treasury Bills thread. Where do you think the money is going to grin grin grin grin grin grin We have not seen anything yet. By September, I know 2/3 of my holdings in NSE will be dancing makossa in my financial investment, UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTIONS grin grin grin

"
Good morning House.

Please what is the procedure to terminate treasury bill before maturity? It's one one year tenor and six months has elapsed already.

Someone please assist

@Investnow2017
@sancticruz
@freeman67
@smiliyB "

@Feelamong, you are NEEDED in the Treasury Bills thread cheesy cheesy cheesy I have taken my annual vacation there grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SonofElElyonRet, owolabi5, Mills55, Laso09 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.