Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,712 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11039732 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
tritritri:
i cant believe am stuck in DF and DS. na wa ooh. i was enjoying the ealier bull but for 2 weeks now..na same price .

locodemy:

oga currentprice no tell you?

DF is going to be the very best again soon. when the buyer weigh the possibilities of other stock making higher % is low.

at cp can fcmb do 100% to N6.6 if no let go back to DF that can do N25 grin

na my own opinion o, mkt have it own grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2018
DangFlour
- ongoing consolidation ard N16 levels on d daily
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:05am On Jan 17, 2018
hope ACCESS man no go show face later, we need to take our position back from uba and 9free bank
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2018
Our bids are being tampered with

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2018
currentprice:

DF is going to be the very best again soon. when the buyer weigh the possibilities of other stock making higher % is low.

grin

But why is Tritri complaining?
I am sure he has made over 100% in dangote flour.
Does he not know some of our members are yet to see 10% due to the type of stocks they hold.
What of me that is stuck at oando for some days now yet I am happy.

This life is just turn by turn except insurance company holders(50kobo stocks) who will not benefit from this bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2018
currentprice:

grin

Very painful...But make market visit us small now..Since 2 weeks now not even 5%.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2018
I entered bids for Skye bank at
10:15 am 900k shares
10:17 am 900k shares
10:17 am 60k shares
when it came to my turn my earliest bid was partially filled and then tossed way down below while the later bids are now above it. other investors' bids have been moving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2018
currentprice:
hope ACCESS man no go show face later, we need to take our position back from uba and 9free bank
grin

9free bank?
You mean you recommend Jaiz bank for us to buy now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2018
Investnow2017:

I agree with you. I laugh when I see folks comparing what is going on in 2018 with what happened in 2008. There is no relationship, maybe they have forgotten all that contributed. How many IPOs have you seen so far. What we must realize is that the economy has taken some time too to consolidate around certain economic policies, also drawing upon global dynamics. There is, for me, a wide difference between 2018 and 2008. Did I have the knowledge and skills that I have now back then in 2008? Many here will say the same.

Go back and check.

Whatever happens, stocks with sound fundamentals are here to stay except for some shake ups due to elections which is a normal trend globally.

That is why even if certain companies that have not released their numbers climb to 100 by the turn of the year, I will have no regrets not buying because I convinced myself that certain risks are not worth taking - where are the numbers and news to support the craze?

Bros, leave tori.

Just buy low and sell high. Control your greed.

When the herd start selling, the door go dey too tight ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2018
locodemy:

Does he not know some of our members are yet to see 10% due to the type of stocks they hold.

This life is just turn by turn except insurance company holders(50kobo stocks) who will not benefit from this bull.

100% was last year...this is 2018...

My brother name 1 stock dat has not done 50% above this year...except DS and DF...

Y're stuck in oando.but still hold transcorp ...clap for urself..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2018
the earlier you accept your fate in access bank,the better for you.
the money you put in access bnk would have made more than 100% by now if you had invested in some other stocks.
access is dead and I have cut my losses.
currentprice:
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2018
Investnow2017:

That too is a policy. It is a matter of whether or not it is impactful positively grin grin grin

Nwanne, go to the market and open your "shade".

Herds dey market. Sell to them.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2018
access
tritritri:

My brother name 1 stock dat has not done 50% above this year...except DS and DF...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Investnow2017:

They are consolidating and gathering momentum for another take off. This is my belief.

Gbam !! ...Those in DF and DS should just take a drug dose of BRAVITY and PATIENCE and allow Mr TIME's agent the liberty to do his thing. cheesy grin
...For PATIENCE will surely pay.

Btw, we continue to SKYE up the CAVERTON airline. ...our target destination will surely surprise many. grin grin
#BELIEVE

NOTE: DD always advised pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
the money you put in access bnk would have made more than 100% by now if you had invested in some other stocks.

no prob. so far access have no bad news on it head. everything has it time zone
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2018
locodemy:

so right loco.

cc peter
d gidigbo on CP no go get part 2 grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2018
tritritri:

i saw you. you bought 2M unit of flourmil this morning brov.

when you are big , you are large
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jayson87: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Been flowing this thread for a while, wondering why many comments here feels like those you find on bitcoin threads
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2018
^^
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2018
Zhirinovsky:

Access is not dead actually but I totally agree with your point. When prices are crashing, I move my money to a safe haven. This could be some stocks, cash or other investments. When the bulls are raging, I follow the trend, sentiments and I win.
I don't give a heck about a stock with fundamentals that refuses to move. My Diamond as returned c.200%, Transcorp is approaching 100% just from Q4 2017 making my portfolio surge at a scary rate. My loot will still go to the late comers like flourmill,wapco,Access, DS, ETI etc when they eventually move, if not I keep my stuff.

Different strategies for different seasons At my current level and stage in life, aggressive portfolio growth is my goal. When I grow up, I'll change strategy to capital preservation, steady growth and dividend income.

Disclaimer: I still won't trade some stocks o . Let me not mention them for the sake of others holding positions there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2018
if the people disposing access should line up their offers at once, access will be on full offer for 2 weeks. Run for your life!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2018
jayson87:
Been flowing this thread for a while, wondering why many comments here feels like those you find on bitcoin threads

Prices are moving up at an alarming rate hence the bullish chatter. We have our moments of quiet and humility too cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2018
locodemy:

like to advice you to follow @Cadillac and make him your friend, though He talks anyhow. He has an eagle eyes, I respect how He trades. Follow him and be humble, you may triple ur capital before the bull runs out. Don't forget to support God's work he is using me to fulfil, and not to give me alcohol. My voice speaks at many places, cities, villages, markets, social medias etc. And some support, you can join them ... @Cadillac, I see ur fbnh, salute your smart moves from dangflour to fbnh smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2018
jayson87:

have people started talking about buying their lambos? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Access dey make me rem Zenith and Fbnh ..with all the badmouth of Fbnh see it today
Zenith bank refused to move for months
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2018
Manonamission:

Access is not dead actually but I totally agree with your point. When prices are crashing, I move my money to a safe haven. This could be some stocks, cash or other investments. When the bulls are raging, I follow the trend, sentiments and I win.
I don't give a heck about a stock with fundamentals that refuses to move. My Diamond as returned c.200%, Transcorp is approaching 100% just from Q4 2017 making my portfolio surge at a scary rate. My loot will still go to the late comers like flourmill,wapco,Access, DS, ETI etc when they eventually move, if not I keep my stuff.

Different strategies for different seasons At my current level and stage in life, aggressive portfolio growth is my goal. When I grow up, I'll change strategy to capital preservation, steady growth and dividend income.

Disclaimer: I still won't trade some stocks o . Let me not mention them for the sake of others holding positions there.
I share your philosophy. I trade what I see and not what I am told I will soon see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2018
currentprice:

i saw you. you bought 2M unit of flourmil this morning brov.

when you are big , you are large
grin

hahahahah monitoring spirit...

How i wish i exited df at 17.81...i wanted to pull the triger..but i dont want to rush like locodemy ..now see me stuck..i get jealous everyday seeying fbnh ..fcmb 10% higer daily ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2018
How long can first Bank go?

Friends, Maybaker is trending everyday and I don't understand. I can't buy it o. The stock does not even have a contact address anymore. No eps, nothing! I have a little of it with my former broker, Forthright Securities, which I bought at 1.77. b4 the last crash. It did not even succumb to the crash, just like Presco and Okomu. It's Currentprice is now 3.20. And it keeps trending.
Wonders of the stock market!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2018
Manonamission:

I don't give a heck about a stock with fundamentals that refuses to move
. My Diamond as returned c.200%, Transcorp is approaching 100% just from Q4 2017 making my portfolio surge at a scary rate. My loot will still go to the late comers like flourmill,wapco,Access, DS, ETI etc when they eventually move, if not I keep my stuff.

Different strategies for different seasons At my current level and stage in life, aggressive growth is my goal.

...Good one my dear !! ...now u are thinking like an Investor in this clime. ...and with that, u are surely well placed for a bountiful harvest !!
The truth is that the Nigerian investment terrain requires that one should not only be fundamentally and technically sound at heart, but also 'rigged and dugged in the head'.
...The reason I always tell folks here that fundamentalism and technicality is not always enough to take one to the 'promise land' cheesy grin
Btw, I try to play along all lines, and 'dance to the footsteps of the song that's playing at any given time' cheesy grin

#BELIEVE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2018
tritritri:

hahahahah monitoring spirit...

How i wish i exited df at 17.81...i wanted to pull the triger..but i dont want to rush like locodemy ..now see me stuck..i get jealous everyday seeying fbnh ..fcmb 10% higer daily ..

You can still look the sides of UCAP...At least you are sure of a certain dividend grin

Just my opinion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2018
I agree with you. I just dislike the cunning way the big access holders are playing the game. I just saw a single offer of 5 million units that was deletd just 3 seconds of it coming up. the seller mistakenly entered 5 million instead of 5 hundred thousand. It is better that access is on full offer so that people will look elsewhere than making 2% in midst of this bull we dont know if such will come again. This is the time for small single portfolio managers to double their portfolio and I dont want anybody here struggling like me to waste this oppurtunity waiting for access to move.
Manonamission:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Nwanne, go to the market and open your "shade".

Herds dey market. Sell to them.

grin

Rabbi, Abeg no turn me into herdswomenoooooo grin grin grin. Aunty, help me beg grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), Adinije(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.