Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10979683 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbaletu: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Learning mode activated...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Na waoo, did you join the market in 2007/2008.

We had the bull market from 2003 to 2008.

I quoted this period because that was a familiar response from brokers during that time. That was a time when we relied solely on brokers, we didn't have direct access to the floor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2018
locodemy:
Market never even start.
I don begin sight full bids.....fcmb,diamond,Transcorp etc.

Yeah my dear. ...you know ur always the 'CHEIF SIGHTER'. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

War reduces supply, hence price increase.

Shale oil production by traditional buyers made these buyers to become sellers. Then came the war of pumping more to kill high cost producers. Saudi and Russia were pumping and selling volume to get more revenue. Low prices knocked out lots of countries. Venezuela was in crisis. Nigeria was on the brink. Many other producers were in trouble.

The cartel had to meet with other non -cartel to save the day. The meeting is always a decider on the direction of price.

So Madam Yayira, it isn't about the Libyan war. It goes beyond that!

Good. The next review of agreement by the cartel is March 2018.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2018
10% everywhere.Todays own too much o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2018
currentprice:
^^
grin

God forbid, war in oil country cause increase in oil price

The $12.25bn oil windfall that disappeared under IBB's watch was a harvest Nigeria reaped from skyrocketed oil prices as a result of the Gulf War.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2018
Truly amazing to see some price levels .
stay calm folks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Yayira:
tell me what you gained after posting this ? If you regret selling quick, you can still join or wait for a reversal which my dear, is not anytime soon.. cool

Jay and selling quick in the same sentence?

Am too old for roforofo fight

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Yayira:
the only thing that'll slow this bull is the election.. leave the oil.. it's heading to $ 100 and above grin grin

I agree with you. I laugh when I see folks comparing what is going on in 2018 with what happened in 2008. There is no relationship, maybe they have forgotten all that contributed. How many IPOs have you seen so far. What we must realize is that the economy has taken some time too to consolidate around certain economic policies, also drawing upon global dynamics. There is, for me, a wide difference between 2018 and 2008. Did I have the knowledge and skills that I have now back then in 2008? Many here will say the same.

Go back and check.

Whatever happens, stocks with sound fundamentals are here to stay except for some shake ups due to elections which is a normal trend globally.

That is why even if certain companies that have not released their numbers climb to 100 by the turn of the year, I will have no regrets not buying because I convinced myself that certain risks are not worth taking - where are the numbers and news to support the craze?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2018
FBNH dey vex oooo...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2018
ZikkyChops:
I don't think oil price can reach 100$ this year cos they are some deals on the way between Russia and Saudi, in June, which if they did not agree the oil price will crash.

Let's wait till the end of winter. Also keep an eye on US stockpile.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2018
Transcorp indicator now pointing at #3.

consolidation news never come self.

oga fxuser,truith is not far from you o.

The 3.50 is achievable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Toluway:

What do you know about crude oil pricing? Are you are you familiar with the technical dynamics and international politics of crude oil pricing? Do you consider the highest crude oil price during the last boom? Is your country an oil producing one?
I think we should just monitor the price, for the purpose of our stock business here. I think it sounds funny, if someone somewhere just yearn and say oil price will get to $100!
lol @ someone somewhere yearn. I'll quote you when that day comes. Peace
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
bigjay01:

Let's wait till the end of winter. Also keep an eye on US stockpile.

Thats right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

War reduces supply, hence price increase.

Shale oil production by traditional buyers made these buyers to become sellers. Then came the war of pumping more to kill high cost producers. Saudi and Russia were pumping and selling volume to get more revenue. Low prices knocked out lots of countries. Venezuela was in crisis. Nigeria was on the brink. Many other producers were in trouble.

The cartel had to meet with other non -cartel to save the day. The meeting is always a decider on the direction of price.

So Madam Yayira, it isn't about the Libyan war. It goes beyond that!

Do not ignore too the Tom and Jerry conduct and misconduct of the US and Russia. Since none is sure of a military victory in the face of conflict, the US is out to weaken Russias strategy to leverage on robust oil price - going by international politics, this is a huge factor in the mechanism of global economics hinged on oil and oil and oil.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
Investnow2017:

I agree with you. I laugh when I see folks comparing what is going on in 2018 with what happened in 2008. There is no relationship, maybe they have forgotten all that contributed. How many IPOs have you seen so far. What we must realize is that the economy has taken some time too to consolidate around certain economic policies, also drawing upon global dynamics. There is, for me, a wide difference between 2018 and 2008. Did I have the knowledge and skills that I have now back then in 2008? Many here will say the same.

Go back and check.

Whatever happens, stocks with sound fundamentals are here to stay except for some shake ups due to elections which is a normal trend globally.

That is why even if certain companies that have not released their numbers climb to 100 by the turn of the year, I will have no regrets not buying because I convinced myself that certain risks are not worth taking - where are the numbers and news to support the craze?

Which economic policy? The only thing we do is SHARE oil money in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Plz wat is d current price of fcmb n transcorp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2018
wanaj0:

Which economic policy? The only thing we do is SHARE oil money in Nigeria.

That too is a policy. It is a matter of whether or not it is impactful positively grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2018
jp130:
Plz wat is d current price of fcmb n transcorp?

3.28 and 2.55 with full bids.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Ordinary Jaiz Bank fa? Like play, like joke this tiny bank don deliver 100%.
And I nearly thee in 300K at this bank @ 52k but fear no allow me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2018
locodemy:

3.28 and 2.55 with full bids.

Who can please run a brief commentary on the goings-on in the market grin grin grin Live coverage works for many here too cheesy cheesy cheesy Many will agree with me, undoubtedly. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2018
i cant believe am stuck in DF and DS. na wa ooh. i was enjoying the ealier bull but for 2 weeks now..na same price .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2018
Jaiz,unity,skye crosses #1.00 with full bids.
wema underway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2018
tritritri:
i cant believe am stuck in DF and DS. na wa ooh. i was enjoying the ealier bull but for 2 weeks now..na same price .

They are consolidating and gathering momentum for another take off. This is my belief.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2018
tritritri:

oga currentprice no tell you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
Yayira:
lol @ someone somewhere yearn. I'll quote you when that day comes. Peace
I'll wait patiently for that time sweetie grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2018
Willie2015:
FBNH dey vex oooo...

God bless the elephant. I saw the value of my portfolio this on CSCS online, fear catch me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2018
9free:
Ordinary Jaiz Bank fa? Like play, like joke this tiny bank don deliver 100%.
And I nearly thee in 300K at this bank @ 52k but fear no allow me.

Make it a personal policy, not to cry over spilt milk. And never ever encourage the spirit of regret.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
tritritri:
I have this feeling that the bull run is turn by turn. DS and DS ushered in this bull late last year and may therefore wait for other companies to have their turns which they are actually having now. I exited DF for FBN last week when this thought flashed through my mind from nowhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
tritritri:

Patience required...investors are simply more interested in the Banking sector at the moment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
shocked shocked shocked diamond, fcmb N3+ in January? I can't believe my eyes shocked how will the rest the months be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kalkah, Zegra, KarlTom, onegentleguy, Hedgefunds, BullBearMkt(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.