Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891951 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
can we ring BELL now

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
The Egyptians you are seeing TODAY......... grin
you shall see again no more grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Yayira:
Actually, looking at the charts, we shall see again tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Investnow2017:

I was just thinking to myself this morning. What do we call a situation where no one wants to buy and no one even wants to sell either, in a stock market? Oga Emma, Agba, CurrentPrice, Onegentleguy, Mendes11, Oracle, DeRuggedProf, Yayira and co, etc

I have asked this question because of the way one of my darling stocks is dancing right now on the floor cheesy No one wants to sell, and no one wants to even buy grin
Though I normally absent from class during my school days because I no like maths, but I still remember that our economic teacher (with afro hair style) used to call it 'EQUILIBRUM'
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
this mkt is a big lesson,, you learn new thing every session

who know the latest market trick before this BEAR let say pullback not bear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
^^

lol... let us pump Gtb for full bid on 5% gain. add to pple confident to buy anything and we just dump those stock on them

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

...U are just been totally silly, and u sure do need some serious examination in the head.
But I do not need to convince u twerp. ...I know ur type.
...I just wonder why some of u would want to assume that everyone will be like u.
e silly ke!
#ExamineYourHead
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:
^^

lol... let us pump Gtb for full bid on 5% gain. add to pple confident to buy anything and we just dump those stock on them

grin grin grin

Some people are removing their offers so that it will be as if there is no longer selling pressure.

People want to exit. At all cost for that matter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:
^^

grin grin grin

Even inside my TBILLS room, the temperature is high..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
The people selling are some Nigerian finance houses. It wont be a long trend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
salanda:

I think we should prepare to take position on Thursday and Friday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
na to come back after result release
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
The people selling are some Nigerian finance houses. It wont be a long trend.

Do you call this selling

10m units traded...

Prices will be ok when Fcmb and diamond trade below N2, fidelity trades at N2 or below
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Some people are removing their offers so that it will be as if there is no longer selling pressure.

People want to exit. At all cost for that matter.

But what has changed?
If today's reluctant buyers had bought at today's prices on Friday, wouldn't they have felt like they have broken the bank of England?
We really have to reset our approach to the market.
It pays to keep your eyes on the ball and forget the distractions.
Diamond will still be above N5 before August.
Transcorp will still cross N4. this very year.
The herd is preparing a kill for the experts....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fidelity wont get to that price
RabbiDoracle:

Do you call this selling

10m units traded...

Prices will be ok when Fcmb and diamond trade below N2, fidelity trades at N2 or below

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
salanda:

That is Tomorrow and next

Nsogbu adiro grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
salanda:

Better to wait for consolidation completion.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Where are the so called foreign investors and maturing treasury bills that are supposed to push the market up.

Ahbegi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Please buy the 100k

Kai, I thought you are asking for the right number of units so that you can buy. Abeg buy 250k units to double ensure it attains N2.92.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Yayira:

Or you shall see again tomorrow? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Do you call this selling

10m units traded...

Are we saying even MSCI is trapped... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
salanda:

Gbam !! ...I already said that this trend shall not exceed the next 2 trading days.
...Clarity shall begin to manifest by market open on Friday. ...Those who have ears should hasten to the voice of reasoning.

Disl: I am no longer that heavy myself, but am also waiting patiently for some select few opportunities. cheesy grin
...For we believe that both bulls and bears can make one some returns if u play ur cards well. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
My target price NB N200-220 grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

But what has changed?
If today's reluctant buyers had bought at today's prices on Friday, wouldn't they have felt like they have broken the bank of England?
We really have to reset our approach to the market.
It pays to keep your eyes on the ball and forget the distractions.
Diamond will still be above N5 before August.
Transcorp will still cross N4. this very year.
The herd is preparing a kill for the experts....

The harder the herds sell, the more the margin of safety buyers will have.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
Fidelity wont get to that price

I pray ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
When the people selling gets a cross deal, this trend will cease automatically.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
samzepaparazi:
Where are the so called foreign investors and maturing treasury bills that are supposed to push the market up.

Ahbegi
If you listen to what people say on this blog all the time ? Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
The Egyptians you are seeing TODAY......... grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
salanda:

You may not even see the charts again sef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Do you call this selling

10m units traded...

fidelity selling @ N2 or below is not fair,,, the falling of fidelity is like yoruba saying " Ti elese banjiya olodo ajenibe"

fidelity selling at good discount yet

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
onegentleguy:

Gbam !! ...I already said that this trend shall not exceed the next 2 trading days.
...Clarity shall begin to manifest by market open on Friday. ...Those who have ears should hasten to the voice of reasoning.

Disl: I am no longer that heavy myself, but am also waiting patiently for some select few opportunities. cheesy grin
...For we believe that both bulls and bears can make one some returns if u play ur cards well. grin grin

My man please do not hesitate to take us along once the opportunities are identified. I dey in front of your back cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Good2go1, toyeoye(m), debeey87(m), Alaadin(m), Agbalowomeri and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.