Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954487 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:

not access. with the current mkt mood. plenty

But they are not dropping 10% na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2018
stcool:

Pilot cannot drop plane with force, landing is gradual.

Na joke oh! grin

I know your house o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2018
Every time in this NSE market, stock always go down when results are nearing release.

They call it big grammar [code][/code]Portfolio Realignment.

Have you done yours grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2018
Every time in this NSE market, stock always go down when results are nearing release.

They call it big grammar@Portfolio Realignment.

Have you done yours grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2018
even upl follow join red
currentprice:

not access. with the current mkt mood. plenty expecially the one dt will soon declare div and d one already secure ur right

with this reds many will be better than access
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

The "aro meta" must keep falling. grin

*Takes cover from stones*

What are the components of the tripod?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Fidelity, FCMB and Diamond.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Pa, naa wood, iron and clay they take make am. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2018
sellydion:

They call it big grammar@Portfolio Realignment.

Have you done yours grin

Portfolio realignment with Diamond having 97m offers, Fcmb with 108m offers.

Con ti nu grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Fidelity, FCMB and Diamond.

Are meta, o gbodo da obe nu.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

But they are not dropping 10% na

diamond, fcmb , skye, sterling , transcorp , fbnh are currently droping that %

atleast for now until MM comes on if any

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Wrong I don't join the herd. I will still sell my diamond at above 5. The price will have to drive to 1.20 before you say I am trapped

The herd is really helping the market now. Let's see if 1.2 will be their target. grin

Meanwhile I'm still trekking back to Lagos. Let's see who gets to Lagos first..the reversing bus or me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2018
I am loving this game. It may continue like this, till the end of January.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2018
This forum is sooo bullish I love the spirit.
I have just sold everything beside the road at Gbanjo, give away prices. I no go kill myself.
Time to re-strategise.
The fun continues.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Yes Sir, This is expected naa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:

grin

If I leave diamond, non of the above would be my target grin
Only Afriprud and flourmills
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Wrong I don't join the herd. I will still sell my diamond at above 5. The price will have to drive to 1.20 before you say I am trapped
I still dey buy more diamond. This might be the last opportunity to buy below 3.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2018
I'm watching one stock closely....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2018
Yayira:
Plan B Activated. #long-term whilst i load more. We all love a good entry price grin grin

It is normal....when exit door gets narrowed, people tend to make their short term position to become long term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2018
sellydion:

Yes Sir, This is expected naa

That is why I don't advise people to invest in the stock market, except people who ask me to show them the secret of my calmness and confidence.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2018
Diamond has sold just 3.5m units. Kai, this waka go far oooo.

Abeg where are those noise makers that were screaming about high prices. Should we still wait for Messiah to come?

CurrentPrice was matured enough to disclose when prices got very uncomfortable whereas others were still screaming for more passengers to join the bus.

But CurrentPrice na bad conductor shaaa, drivers no go like him style of work!

Na joke ooo (Some part of this post).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2018
currentprice:

grin

MM are there to make money too. So they will watch the fall happen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2018
abeg oga slow down now. this might truly be the grandpa bear they talk about undecided
Mpeace:
I still dey buy more diamond. This might be the last opportunity to buy below 3.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2018
Mpeace:

Don't worry, you will borrow money to average down to N1.8

They said I should eat my vomit...I have finished eating it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

That is why I don't advise people to invest in the stock market, except people who ask me to show them the secret of my calmness and confidence.

Tramadol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2018
neva finish market never close, no go rest bone yet
RabbiDoracle:

Don't worry, you will borrow money to average down to N1.8

They said I should eat my vomit...I have finished eating it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2018
emmanuelewumi:
This is why I want to be like you when I grow up.. That peace when you are not into JIJO but I real investor. When there's a drop in price you see it as an opportunity..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Tramadol grin

Please come down to my level, is that a food or something close to it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Yayira:
This is why I want to be like you when I grow up.. That peace when you are not into JIJO but I real investor. When there's a drop in price you see it as an opportunity..

Have they bought your stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

please show me sir.. I almost did not give my husband food yesterday.. I was pissed ! . I want to learn to trade like you Sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Have they bought your stock?
yes Sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2018
I share this opinion too
nio68:

I feel Fidelity shouldn't be part of the flock, it has good enough numbers to back up its current price

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) (3026) (3027) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ololufemi, MonsieurCoder, Kwibaba(m), Emumakpo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.