Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11014149 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) ... (7798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please, Please and Please. Let us carry bitcoin/cryptocurrency talk away from this place.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yayira:
All the guy wants is 20% and y'all are telling him to stick to what he knows.. y'all actually got burnt because y'all are after 100%. My dear, if 20% is all you want and you don't mind to wait a year ? Choose from any of these stocks. NB, FLOURMILL, GTB, DANGFLOUR and FBNH. Buy and monitor closely once you get your 20% sell..
na greed dey kill people for NSE. But if I were you, I'll go long-term with any of those stocks cause they can give you more than 20% if you are patient.

Exactly! When I sold my FBNH at N15.16 , someone here asked me to wait small and sell at N16.00... grin
SinceI knew that N16 was the first pothole (Loco's synonym for resistance) on the monthly chart, I decided to stop my vehicle at N15.16 since I failed to change my shockabsorbers before the trip.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
kolaish:
Please, Please and Please. Let us carry bitcoin/cryptocurrency talk away from this place.

Okay Sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Exactly! When I sold my FBNH at N15.16 , someone here asked me to wait small and sell at N16.00... grin
SinceI knew that N16 was the first pothole (Loco's synonym for resistance) on the monthly chart, I decided to stop my vehicle at N15.16 since I failed to change my shockabsorbers before the trip.... grin

Greed! If all of us are able to err on the side of caution as far as greed is concerned, none of us will make money in this market oooo. It's greed that makes the merry go round. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
mendes911:

Greed! If all of us are able to err on the side of caution as far as greed is concerned, none of us will make money in this market oooo. It's greed that makes the merry go round. LOL.
ok.. welldone sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/01/09/stock-recommendation-week-january-8-2018/

According to Vetiva research, many stocks has reached their target price, while some has pass, and some about to reach.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chibuking81:
According to Vetiva research, many stocks has reached their target price, while some has pass, and some about to reach.
But they will still keep reviewing till year end..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
tiar:

FCMB is being managed for purposes of badly needed equity capital. The problem here is they have picked on Diamond Bank as their support price; I. E. Our price must be higher than Diamond bank no matter what.

A lot of money is being pumped to get the stock to at least N5 and hold. FCMB will be among the last banks to release 2017 result while it perfects its share price spike . Enough said.

I find it quite strange that u always seem to find fault in FCMB and none at all in DIAMOND, FBN, STERLING etc.
...To u, everything FCMB 'is to say the least fraud'
I am not trying to compare the tier 2 banks, but it does seem that if there are things to worry about in FCMB, then there is even a few more things to be worried about in DIAMOND. ...at least based on their Q3 results.
Again it leaves much to be desired why u would always want to assume that FCMB is in dare need of cash more than DIAMOND when in fact it was the latter that had to dispose of a foreign arm to shore up their capital adequacy.
...FCMB as a matter of fact, did the opposite by spending hugely to strategically increase their stake in what is without a doubt one of best managed and most successful PFA in the country. ...i'll suggest u go thru the current Nos of legacy pension.
...and while ur at it, pls also take out a few moment to compare the Q3 Nos between FCMB and DIAMOND.
...for unless u refuse to be honest, FCMB as at Q3 is a better bargain than DIAMOND.
...need I also remind u that even on coperate governance, FCMB is far ahead. ...for am sure u probably don't remember the last time that DIAMOND paid investors some dividend.
...so I find it really funny when u claim that FCMB is been stage managed and merely following in the price foot step of DIAMOND. Even funnier is the fact that u don't seem to have back up proof for any of these ur hefty claims.
Take it or leave it, the price of FCMB is ahead of DIAMOND for reasons that are at best genuine.

Note that I am not saying that FCMB may not come to the market to raise funds in future. ...they could, just like every other bank/firm. ...But it would mean been biased if we decide to use just that as our basis or yardstick for a conclusive judgement.

Disclosure: I hold both FCMB and DIAMOND, but I prefer to be a realist and like to see things as broad as it is wide.

I rest my case.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
onegentleguy:

I find it quite strange that u always seem to find fault in FCMB and none at all in DIAMOND, FBN, STERLING etc.
I am not trying to compare the tier 2 banks, but it does seem that if there things to worry about in FCMB, then there is even a few more things to be worried about in DIAMOND. ...at least based on their Q3 results.
Again it leaves much to be desired why u would always want to assume that FCMB is in dare need of cash more than DIAMOND when in fact it was the latter that had to dispose of a foreign arm to shore up their cap adequacy. ...FCMB as a matter of fact, did the opposite by spending hugely to strategically increase their stake in what is without a doubt one of best managed and most successful pfa in the country. ...i'll suggest u go thru the current Nos of legacy pension.
...and while ur at it, pls also take out a few moment to compare the Q3 Nos between FCMB and DIAMOND.
...for unless u refuse to be honest, FCMB as at Q3 is a better bargain than DIAMOND.
...need I also remind u that even on coperate governance, FCMB is far ahead. ...for am sure u probably don't remember the last time that DIAMOND paid investors some dividend.
...so I find it really funny when u claim that FCMB is been stage managed and merely following in the price foot step of DIAMOND. Even funnier is the fact that u don't seem to have back up proofs for any of these ur hefty claims.
Take it or leave it, the price of FCMB is ahead of DIAMOND for reasons that are at best genuine.

I hold both FCMB and DIAMOND, but I prefer to be a realist and like to see things as broad as it is wide.

I rest my case.

So you are everywhere there is money to be made.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

So you are everywhere there is money to be made.... grin

...Boss u know say nah u I dey follow for back now. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Finally, I took delivery of the much awaited and most popular investment book today...Gonna be a busy weekend... grin

Newbies and experience traders should also add this to their library.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
How market? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tiar: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
onegentleguy:

I am not trying to compare the tier 2 banks, but it does seem that if there are things to worry about in FCMB, then there is even a few more things to be worried about in DIAMOND. ...at least based on their Q3 results.
Again it leaves much to be desired why u would always want to assume that FCMB is in dare need of cash more than DIAMOND when in fact it was the latter that had to dispose of a foreign arm to shore up their cap adequacy.
...FCMB as a matter of fact, did the opposite by spending hugely to strategically increase their stake in what is without a doubt one of best managed and most successful pfa in the country. ...i'll suggest u go thru the current Nos of legacy pension.
...so I find it really funny when u claim that FCMB is been stage managed and merely following in the price foot step of DIAMOND. Even funnier is the fact that u don't seem to have back up proofs for any of these ur hefty claims.

Note that I am not saying that FCMB may not come to the market to raise funds in future. ...they could, just like every other bank/firm. ...But it would mean been biased if we decide to use just that as our basis or yardstick for a conclusive judgement.

Disclosure: I hold both FCMB and DIAMOND, but I prefer to be a realist and like to see things as broad as it is wide.

I rest my case.

Good luck. I am not going to break it down further beyond what I have written. I did and do not advocate to buy or to sell any stock. I just talk about certain things in companies from time to time. Buy what you wish and sell what you wish. Best wishes

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chibuking81:

Cryptocurrencies is in the group of MMM or gambling, not advisable.
Anything that don't have address, or government regulation, is not good to participate.
The truth is that you will see your money rising, without having the mind to quit, and when it will collapse, even your capital will join suit, it will make you over night rich man, and times too over night poor man, more worse than it meet you.

My dear chibuking, I really respect ur judgement but the hard truth is that u lack the understanding of the real essence of Cryptocurrencies. ...This my dear, is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
...For if only u had even some basic knowledge of it, then u would never have put up this ur post.
I'll advise u take out time to study it just a bit especially the real intent behind the establishment of cryptos.
...and only by acquiring some measure of knowledge will u be enlightened. ...for only u can convince u. ...especially when u initially don't believe in something.

I assure u u will be amazed at ur discovery !! cheesy cheesy

Lets leave it at this so I don't get to derail this tread.
We do have a thread I created for cryptos. ...The crypto version of Nsempa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Coolcash1:
Finally, I took delivery of the much awaited and most popular investment book today...Gonna be a busy weekend... grin

That is cool, I will try to read the book one more time this weekend. It is more like a reference book to me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
tiar:

Good luck. I am not going to break it down further beyond what I have written. I did and do not advocate to buy or to sell any stock. I just talk about certain things in companies from time to time. Buy what you wish and sell what you wish. Best wishes

...On the 1st highlight in bold, I sense someone who knows deep down that I have spoken only but the clear truth. ...and who's given up for a lack of proof to back his initial insinuations.
However, on the 2nd highlight in bold, I'd like to say thank u my dear.
...I also wish u even more !! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chibuking81:

Cryptocurrencies is in the group of MMM or gambling, not advisable.
Anything that don't have address, or government regulation, is not good to participate.
The truth is that you will see your money rising, without having the mind to quit, and when it will collapse, even your capital will join suit, it will make you over night rich man, and times too over night poor man, more worse than it meet you.

Maybe when Dangote, Adenuga and co starts investing in it then someone like me may consider.
If it doesn't have the backing of CBN, SEC and government, I don't think I can invest in those coins.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
stocks with new 52 week lows
tripple gee #0.96k
cappa & dalberto #41.34k (NASD)
stock with new 52 week highs
wapic #0.61k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
onegentleguy:

My dear chibuking, I really respect ur judgement but the hard truth is that u lack the basic understanding of the real essence of Cryptocurrencies. ...This my dear, is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
...For if only u had even some basic knowledge of it, then u would never have put up this ur post.
I'll advise u take out time to study it just a bit especially the real intent behind the establishment of cryptos.
...For only by acquiring some measure of knowledge will u be enlightened. ...and only u can convince u. ...especially when u initially don't believe in something.

I assure u u will be amazed at ur discovery !! cheesy cheesy

Lets leave it at this so I don't get to derail this tread.
We do have a thread I created for cryptos. ...The crypto version of Nsempa.
To you everybody lacks "basic knowledge" of one thing or the other.. welldone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week lows

tripple gee #0.96k

cappa & dalberto #41.34k (NASD)

stock with new 52 week highs

wapic #0.61k

Wapic. That may be the hard work of one of our forum members. The one that mistakenly bought Wapic today. He may have ended up triggering a bull run on that stock.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yayira:
To you everybody lacks "basic knowledge" of one or the other.. welldone

I thought am the only one that noticed. Its called Superiority Complex.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Maybe when Dangote, Adenuga and co starts investing in it then someone like me may consider.
If it doesn't have the backing of CBN, SEC and government, I don't think I can invest in those coins.
coins that they've not seen/held before..
My husband is still planning on going to Cyprus to sue one company. grin grin
I've been wishing him safe journey since but he has refused to go.. lol he knows if he goes there, he'll not see anybody.. them don change name to OptionWeb

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Coolcash1:

How do i get it..cant find it on jumia and konga.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Godisfaithful:

I hope this man understand how many billions of dollars is passing through this crypto currencies everyday. The earlier he knows the better the govt align themselves with it grin

Not just cryptocurrency but blockchain technology. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Coolcash1:

bros that's wall street. pls did he write any for customs street Lagos? cos I ll like to have a copy too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Crypto blockchain all na fraud........
The house don dey collapse already
It was supposed to be means of exchange, how and when did it turn to business?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tiar: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
onegentleguy:

...On the 1st highlight in bold, I sense someone who knows deep down that I have spoken only the clear truth. ...and who's given up for a lack of proof to back his initial insinuations.
However, on the 2nd highlight in bold, I'd like to say thank u my dear.
...I also wish u even more !! cheesy cheesy

Not here to flex muscles with you and neither am I seeking approval/respect from anyone on this board. Wish what you may. Once again, best wishes and have a nice weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Toluway:
It was as if I was the one causing all these bear market since last week, because, the moment I sold off my my potfolio, all the stocks skyrocketed. I'm having a problem buying them back right now. Please house, pray for me.
Buy livestock feed and flour mills on monday or cry letter, dont ask me any thing DD please .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
tritritri:

How do i get it..cant find it on jumia and konga.

From Amazon.com...Its just $6
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Coolcash1:

From Amazon.com...Its just $6

Na wa ooh..not sure my naija atm card will work for amazon to nigeria.

Anyone with idea where i can get them in nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
yom2:
bros that's wall street. pls did he write any for customs street Lagos? cos I ll like to have a copy too.

He didn't write for NSE but the most developed, busiest and advanced market in the world- Wall street. The principles are what you need to internalize and apply in your trade...Its available on amazon.com... wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
tritritri:

Na wa ooh..not sure my naija atm card will work for amazon to nigeria.

Anyone with idea where i can get them in nigeria?

I am not sure if any bookshop has it because yours truly also searched everywhere for it before i had to go offshore... grin About payment, if you have GTB naira card or dollar card you can use it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) ... (7798) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m), Jonwest, bassEQ2000 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.