Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,714 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11020745 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) ... (7800) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
yom2:
bros that's wall street. pls did he write any for customs street Lagos? cos I ll like to have a copy too.
lol @ customs street grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
tritritri:

Na wa ooh..not sure my naija atm card will work for amazon to nigeria.

Anyone with idea where i can get them in nigeria?
contact that lady.. she's a Nigerian base in US. She'll buy and send to you in Nigeria.. she accepts all currencies.. so you can pay in naira

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yayira:
contact that lady.. she's a Nigerian base in US. She'll buy and send to you in Nigeria.. she accepts all currencies.. so you can pay in Maura

contact her for 6$/2500 naira goods.. I no get power for insult.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Coolcash1:

I am not sure if any bookshop has it because yours truly also searched everywhere for it before i had to go offshore... grin About payment, if you have GTB naira card or dollar card you can use it.

none of the above. but thanks for sharing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
tritritri:

smh.. She'll buy and not mind the worth. So long as you pay her her own charges
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Chibuking81:
Continue
Please brother stop all this is too long ok .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yayira:
coins that they've not seen/held before..
My husband is still planning on going to Cyprus to sue one company. grin grin
I've been wishing him safe journey since but he has refused to go.. lol he knows if he goes there, he'll not see anybody.. them don change name to OptionWeb
Woman you talk too much, people like you tell people how there husband sleep with them why others talk what will bring theif to there hause . If we all talk like you here how many page can you read in a week ? cool down not only you are sleeping untop of money . ONE LOVE .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
ihedioramma:
Woman you talk too much, people like you tell people how there husband sleep with them why others talk what will bring theif to there hause . If we all talk like you here how many page can you read in a week ? cool down not only you are sleeping untop of money . ONE LOVE .
Chai chai double chai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
ihedioramma:
you are SO pathetic.. Just look how you concluded.. on someone you don't even know.. smh

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
ihedioramma:

why the acid don't start what you can not finish pastor. allow her to talk we don't pay for space here.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Happy weekend bnsitl.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
ihedioramma:
This is off limit.
What she said about her husband is very useful to those of us here who might have been planning to go into cryptoworld without a deep understanding. That she used her husband as an example is not a license for anyone to read funny meanings into it.
When people speak or write just take it for what it is on the surface. If you otherwise feel bored about any comment here you can just waka pass as long as the said comment is not unrelated to the stock market businesses education.
I have noticed quite a few folks here who are fond of attacking with insults opinions they don't understand or agree with. Such attitude is not supposed to be found in a group such as this where membership is informed by the desire to learn. If you come here to insult others for their opinions, then you implicitly claim omniscience hence this place is not really meant for you.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Is it Pa Ihedi you are talking to like this? Do you want to catch pneumonia?? grin grin
Deadlytruth:

This is off limit.
What she said about her husband is very useful to those of us here who might have been planning to go into cryptoworld without a deep understanding. That she used her husband as an example is not a license for anyone to read funny meanings into it.
When people speak or write just take it for what it is on the surface. If you otherwise feel bored about any comment here you can just waka pass as long as the said comment is not unrelated to the stock market businesses education.
I have noticed quite a few folks here who are fond of attacking with insults opinions they don't understand or agree with. Such attitude is not supposed to be found in a group such as this where membership is informed by the desire to learn. If you come here to insult others for their opinions, then you implicitly claim omniscience hence this place is not really meant for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
onegentleguy:

I find it quite strange that u always seem to find fault in FCMB and none at all in DIAMOND, FBN, STERLING etc.
...To u, everything FCMB 'is to say the least fraud'
I am not trying to compare the tier 2 banks, but it does seem that if there are things to worry about in FCMB, then there is even a few more things to be worried about in DIAMOND. ...at least based on their Q3 results.
Again it leaves much to be desired why u would always want to assume that FCMB is in dare need of cash more than DIAMOND when in fact it was the latter that had to dispose of a foreign arm to shore up their cap adequacy.
...FCMB as a matter of fact, did the opposite by spending hugely to strategically increase their stake in what is without a doubt one of best managed and most successful PFA in the country. ...i'll suggest u go thru the current Nos of legacy pension.
...and while ur at it, pls also take out a few moment to compare the Q3 Nos between FCMB and DIAMOND.
...for unless u refuse to be honest, FCMB as at Q3 is a better bargain than DIAMOND.
...need I also remind u that even on coperate governance, FCMB is far ahead. ...for am sure u probably don't remember the last time that DIAMOND paid investors some dividend.
...so I find it really funny when u claim that FCMB is been stage managed and merely following in the price foot step of DIAMOND. Even funnier is the fact that u don't seem to have back up proof for any of these ur hefty claims.
Take it or leave it, the price of FCMB is ahead of DIAMOND for reasons that are at best genuine.

Note that I am not saying that FCMB may not come to the market to raise funds in future. ...they could, just like every other bank/firm. ...But it would mean been biased if we decide to use just that as our basis or yardstick for a conclusive judgement.

Disclosure: I hold both FCMB and DIAMOND, but I prefer to be a realist and like to see things as broad as it is wide.

I rest my case.

Please dont forget to tell us the 2 hot stocks that foreign investors are considering.
ive been following closely, hoping not to miss it. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
onegentleguy:

I find it quite strange that u always seem to find fault in FCMB and none at all in DIAMOND, FBN, STERLING etc.
...To u, everything FCMB 'is to say the least fraud'
I am not trying to compare the tier 2 banks, but it does seem that if there are things to worry about in FCMB, then there is even a few more things to be worried about in DIAMOND. ...at least based on their Q3 results.
...and while ur at it, pls also take out a few moment to compare the Q3 Nos between FCMB and DIAMOND.
...for unless u refuse to be honest, FCMB as at Q3 is a better bargain than DIAMOND.

Please kindly post a link to FCMB's Q3 result. I must have missed it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pls Stop bringing stock recommendations from investment Houses here! They use it against us!!
Chibuking81:
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/01/09/stock-recommendation-week-january-8-2018/

According to Vetiva research, many stocks has reached their target price, while some has pass, and some about to reach.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2018
tritritri:

Just look for anybody with dollar master card to help you make the payment.

I would have helped but this is a faceless forum. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:23am On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
Pls Stop bringing stock recommendations from investment Houses here! They use it against us!!
Some times it's good.
at least, one need it to compare.
Don't rule them out completely, they also have expert with them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2018
Manonamission:

Please kindly post a link to FCMB's Q3 result. I must have missed it.

http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c%3D217705%26p%3Dirol-reportsother_pf&hl=en-NG

I hope this help?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Chibuking81:
Last
Please when was the last time CCNN paid dividend and how much was it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:18am On Jan 27, 2018
ihedioramma:
Buy livestock feed and flour mills on monday or cry letter, dont ask me any thing DD please .
I will buy honey flour instead of flour mill. Livestock, no no no
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Yayira:
you are SO pathetic.. Just look how you concluded.. on someone you don't even know.. smh
Please please please Ignore. He is just like that.
Kindly discontenance the barrage. He actually didn't mean the real implication of it.
One love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
They said you should hold UBA and buy First Bank and fcmb grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 3:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Toluway:
FXUSER, Please which of these stocks can I buy now ?
Dang flour,
Fidelity ,
Access,
First Bank,
and whichever?
Abeg.

Gods-case-no-appeal

Your confusion has no part 2. You are an easy prey for monkey hunters and I see you loosing big money soon if you don't re_strategise your investment methods.

No be insult o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:20am On Jan 27, 2018
Guide for trading order from Monday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 4:51am On Jan 27, 2018
They probably have uba, fbnh and fcmb they want to dispose.
Toluway:

They said you should hold UBA and buy First Bank and fcmb grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 4:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Aiite Sir
Chibuking81:

Some times it's good.
at least, one need it to compare.
Don't rule them out completely, they also have expert with them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Yayira:
Am not, just want you to understand somthing ok .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 5:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Cadillac15:

Your confusion has no part 2. You are an easy prey for monkey hunters and I see you loosing big money soon if you don't re_strategise your investment methods.

No be insult o

Ur opinion please! Do you mean non of d stock is within buying limit.? Please share am interested in that his question!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 5:02am On Jan 27, 2018
OANDO: 5 key posers arising from Emir Sanusi’s ‘peace deal’ with Tinubu, Mangal

On Monday, Oando Plc announced that one of its key shareholders, Dahiru Mangal, has withdrawn his petition to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), following a ‘peace deal’ with the oil firm’s chief executive officer, Wale Tinubu.
Mr. Mangal, a shareholder of the company, had in 2017 petitioned the SEC accusing management of the oil firm of gross misconduct.
The petition, together with another from Ansbury Plc, prompted the regulatory agency to suspend the shares of the company on the Nigerian bourse and, consequently, the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
SEC also ordered a forensic audit into the operations of the indigenous oil firm.
But in a notice posted to the Nigerian bourse on Monday, the oil firm said a ‘peace deal’ had been arrived at between Mr. Mangal and Mr. Tinubu following the intervention of the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi.
The notice said the company has been officially notified by Mr. Mangal that he is a substantial shareholder in the Company.
“In accordance with the Companies and Allied Matters Act, Cap. C20 LFN 2004 (‘CAMA’) an individual or entity with direct / beneficial share ownership over 10% constitutes a substantial shareholder in the Company,” the notice said.
“In addition to confirming his status as a substantial shareholder, all the issues raised by Alhaji Mangal in his petition to the Securities and Exchange Commission (‘SEC’) have been successfully addressed and clarified by the Company.”
On his part, Mr. Mangal was quoted to have withdrawn his petition to the SEC, saying he had agreed to the peace accord.

The development signaled what appears an end to the lingering crisis rocking the oil firm. But more importantly, it has also put in doubt the possibility of a proposed forensic audit of the company by SEC.
PREMIUM TIMES highlights five key issues that perhaps remain unresolved from the crisis.

1. The petition by Ansbury Incorporated
Apart from Mr. Mangal, the other petition received by SEC originated from Ansbury Incorporated, owned by Gabriele Volpi, an Italian born Nigerian businessman.
In his claim, Mr. Volpi said he owned 61.9 per cent equity in the company, making both him and Mr. Mangal owners of nearly 70 per cent of Oando shares, sufficient to make them majority shareholders.
Mr. Volpi, said to have links with Intels West Africa Limited, the oil and gas logistics company, said he invested about $700 million in 2012 as a joint owner of Ocean and Oil Development Partners, OODP, the largest shareholder in Oando.
Besides, he said he contributed equity investment through OODP as the holding company in the British Virgin Islands, to facilitate Oando’s acquisition of ConocoPhillips Nigeria assets in 2014.
The Italian, who said he accounted for $900 million out of the total $1.5 billion for the deal, accused Mr. Tinubu, and his deputy, Mr. Boyo, of financial mismanagement.
On October 18, 2017 when SEC released a statement on a proposed plan to conduct a forensic audit on the operations of Oando Plc, the regulator announced that it received TWO petitions and made startling discoveries after it carried out comprehensive review of the petitions.
Now that the company says Mr. Mangal’s petition has been withdrawn, what happens to SEC’s findings with regard to Mr. Volpi’s Andsbury Incorporated’s petition?

2. Oando’s allegation against Mangal
In its response to the petition by Mr. Mangal and Ansbury Incorporated, Oando Plc accused SEC of ignoring wrongful conducts by Mr. Mangal.
In a press release dated December 15, 2017, the oil firm specifically accused Mr. Mangal of acquiring his shareholding interest by contravening market rules.
“The SEC ignored the wrong doing and illegal conduct of Alhaji Dahiru Mangal in not disclosing his full shareholding interest in the Company, a proportion of which was acquired as a result of market manipulation and Insider Trading activities,” the company said in the statement signed by Alero Balogun, its public relations officer.
With the new ‘peace deal’ signed by both parties, has Mr. Mangal become immune to investigations over alleged manipulation of market rules, as earlier stated by Oando?

3. Investors and Minority shareholders’ concern
In September, shareholders of the oil firm protested against the management of the oil firm in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state during the company’s Annual General Meeting.
The aggrieved shareholders accused Mr. Tinubu of gross misconduct and raised concerns over the going concern of the oil firm.
They specifically demanded the resignation of the company’s CEO.
In October, the Nigerian bourse suspended the company and prompted the JSE to suspend its shares too.
In its notice to the Nigerian bourse Monday, the oil firm promised that subject to the provisions of the SEC Code, Companies and Allied Matters Act (‘CAMA’) and Oando’s Board Appointment Process, Oando’s Board of Directors will consider the appointment of a representative of Mr. Mangal to the Board.
Mr. Mangal was also quoted to have said that: “I am confident in the Company’s leadership team and trust that with the right support it will continue to grow from strength to strength, returning real value to all its shareholders including my good self.’’
But it remains to be seen how the ‘peace pact’ would address the concern of aggrieved minority shareholders, especially if the audit is stalled.

4. House of Representatives’ intervention
In September, the House of Representatives Committee on Capital Market and other Institutions asked the Securities and Exchange Commission, and Oando Plc to resolve all issues regarding the alleged N799 billion stakeholders’ liabilities with the oil firm.
At the House committee meeting where officials of the two organisations, along with some aggrieved shareholders of the oil company met, the committee members led by its deputy chairman, Tony Nwulu, lamented incessant losses of Oando plc shareholding value, which they said currently stood at N159 billion.
At the meeting, President, Rennaisance Stakeholders Association of Nigeria Incorporated, Olufemi Timothy, who led the angry shareholders to the National Assembly, accused the regulators, including SEC and Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria, FRCN, of being complacent in the discharge of their constitutional mandates, and called for an independent probe of the accounts of the company.
He alleged that the company has not been paying dividends to shareholders since 2013 financial year, adding that the “external auditor’s report indicated ‘strong doubtful going concern’ over the Group’s annual financial statement.”
In handing down the resolution, Mr. Nwulu assured that the committee would not relent in ensuring a peaceful resolution of all disagreements involving the complicity of SEC in the alleged shareholders’ losses.
But on Tuesday, after the ‘peace deal’ was announced, some of the shareholders cried out over what they described as attempts to bury the entire issue.
“The House of Representatives has issued a clear directive to SEC to investigate these infractions,” the shareholders, speaking under the aegis of Oando Shareholders’ Solidarity Group, OSSG, said in a statement on Tuesday.
“The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, in exonerating herself from attempts to stall the forensic audit, has also stated that the Oando management has a case to answer with regards to infractions of the ISA 2007.
“We hereby call on Emir Muhammadu Sanusi not to interfere in the legitimate process of instilling sanity in Oando and in the capital market. When he meted out severe disciplinary measures against some bank CEOs in the banking industry during his tenure as Central Bank of Nigeria governor in 2009, no one interfered with his job,” the shareholders said.

5. The Gwarzo-Adeosun tango
The Director General of the SEC when the petitions were submitted, Munir Gwarzo, was in December suspended by the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun on alleged gross misconduct.
Suspended alongside Mr. Gwarzo were two officials of the regulatory commission, Abdulsalam Habu, Head of Media Division, and Anastasia Braimoh, Head of Legal Department.
The finance ministry in the statement signed by Patricia Deworitshe, Deputy Director, Press, announced that the officials were suspended based on corruption allegations against them.
Mr. Gwarzo had alleged that Mrs. Adeosun had asked him to step down the investigation, and instead level a fine on the company while the minister in her response, accused Mr. Gwarzo of attempting to blackmail her.
But PREMIUM TIMES has since learnt that the former SEC director general was fired by the finance ministry to thwart the audit.
Earlier, Oando had alleged on several occasions that all actions taken by the Company were predicated on its belief of bias and plack of due process and fairness in the way the SEC, under the leadership and direction of Mr. Gwarzo, carried out the investigation.
The company promptly welcomed the new SEC Director General, Abdul Zubair, when he was appointed.
The new SEC management has yet to go ahead with the audit and for weeks, officials have failed to explain to PREMIUM TIMES why the audit is still on hold.
On Monday, a source at the regulatory body told PREMIUM TIMES that the commission is being restrained to go ahead with the audit due to a court injunction obtained by the oil firm.
But another top source at the regulatory agency hinted that there are strong indications that the forensic audit may never be conducted “due to the caliber of people involved.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-interviews/256623-oando-5-key-posers-arising-emir-sanusis-peace-deal-tinubu-mangal.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) ... (7800) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emumakpo, tayejay(m), Ginalex(f), freeman67, LordAdam16, USAfall2024, Mpeace(m), chucksp, Agbalowomeri, Babynerd, austinkenneth, emmanuelewumi(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.