Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,184 members, 7,853,045 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11041033 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Good news.

Another opportunity to do 100% loading......

Don't go in yet, let the dominoes fall scarra.

The market will soon be filled with Udala nwannu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
sellydion:

What happens to people that bought at N12.95 shocked

Just reposition and sit for long term.

Opari
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Nikkei 225 na Japanese market ooo.

Then don close since na even before NSE open.

Look at the indices again.

Cool down. When foreign hot money full everywhere.

Match just dey start, people dey blow whistle say match don finish. Mtcheww.

Make we kontinue dey watch. Red or Green. We dey watch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
rationalmind:

Sellers everywhere, no buyer grin

Why Kwanu?

I thought it is cheaper than when they bought earlier. They can still buy more.

Market is like the ocean waves, once it wants to break it's bank, you can't stop it.

If you keep buying, it is like someone using a cup to bail water out from his house while the flood still comes in.

So just wait and save energy.

If Dow does 1k loss today, o ti pari grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
sellydion:

What happens to people that bought at N12.95 shocked

Him suppose go beg him village People for forgiveness. Na me send am go market?

My own na to play fear fear, hustle to buy low and sell high.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ekpoma25:

Give it a shot. Try CSCS.

I agree with Ekpoma.

That is the only way you have to go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hapi bie day Chibuking.

Wey my own Gala?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
yok:
MSCI MOVEMENT FOR FRIDAY 2 FEBRUARY 2018

For the first time, the Fund took away some of the cash in its portfolio. Probably in search of opportunities elsewhere.

This is not surprising considering the decrease in the NAV for the week.

For the coming week, there is high possibility of the market dropping or consolidating at best as there is a supply point ahead as per the NSE chart below.

This NSE is obeying the rule of technical analysis. Now the following week (starting 12 February will be a good time to start doing some earnings play).

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently. You can check data at https://www.globalxfunds.com/funds/nge/ for the movement in the MSCI Nigeria fund

Won ti Jaaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
@oracle.E be like say you don begin drink acohol.
All you need now na bie bie bie.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Abeg make una carry una bear bear go oo.
I seriously need money to complete my hostel wey i don begin build with my tesere profit o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Kashif:
How person fit dey make 10% or even 5% for this market monthly?

lipsrsealed
i do 20% percent monthly. January bull was even more than that.

The secret is buy low , wait, sell high.

Collect your money and wait patiently for another oportunity.

Warning. Make your 20 to 25 % and lock up untill you spot another good fall. Dont try to become an expert by thinking you can turn over several times ....

20% 5 times is 100%

Hope this helps

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Yayira:
Dem don shake me out too.. now I'm having headache embarassed since Friday

Won't you take part of your gain and give Thanksgiving to the poor?

I no sabi say you fit run like this o. grin

"For he who fights and runs away
May live to fight another day;
But he who is in battle slain
Can never rise and fight again." ~ Oliver Goldsmith
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
I hope this una bear no go touch wapco and flour mill.These two na my new virgins o.
I don disvirgin Transcorp finish.The hole is now too much for my joystick to hold.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
samzepaparazi:

Warning. Make your 20 to 25 % and lock up untill you spot another good fall. Dont try to become an expert by thinking you can turn over several times ....

20% 5 times is 100%

Hope this helps

wetin be your old moniker.
You are now spotted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
locodemy:
I hope this una bear no go touch wapco and flour mill.These two na my new virgins o.
I don disvirgin Transcorp finish.The hole is now too much for my joystick to hold.

Senior Brother Sam Loco...

You sold at below ₦2.50 for a stock you prophesied just yesterday for ₦7.50.

Hmm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Janet Yellen is out. A new Fed chairman has been appointed.

Maybe markets no like the guy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wikky(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Finally offloaded my sky bank today. I no fit shout feeling heavy already.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
mendes911:

Senior Brother Sam Loco...
You sold at below ₦2.50 for a stock you prophesied just yesterday for ₦7.50.
Hmm.
Q1 will transport it to #7.50 but una don use mouth finish market now. Stock I bought at 1.33,wetin go make me not to sell at #2.33 if bears surface? No be my fault o? I seriously need money now!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Nikkei 225 na Japanese market ooo.

Then don close since na even before NSE open.

Look at the indices again.

On the bolded, am very much aware my Boss.
...However my take is that the market will gradually do some recovery from the huge sell off we saw on Friday.
In my opinion, nothing has changed to call for any kind of alarm. ...In fact, the pull back makes so much sense to me after the US and most core European markets witnessed one of the biggest rise in January. ...one of the highest of fast uptrend in years.
...This pullback seems more of a retrace than a major downturn. ...It's a healthy call.
Dont be surprised if u see some sort of turnaround albeit like a 'consolidating effect' begining tomorrow.
The tech stocks have led the minor bounce back today. ...I think the financial services zone could follow suite tomorrow.

In all, things could go either way. ...For Mr Market usually has a different strong soul of its own.
...Maybe am just been a bit positive.

We keep watching. wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Why Kwanu?

I thought it is cheaper than when they bought earlier. They can still buy more.

Market is like the ocean waves, once it wants to break it's bank, you can't stop it.

If you keep buying, it is like someone using a cup to bail water out from his house while the flood still comes in.

So just wait and save energy.

If Dow does 1k loss today, o ti pari grin

Not necessarily grin

Prestige closed on offer at 0.44 on February the 1st, people who used cups to bail the water have made a cool 18% in 2 trading days and its still on bid grin.

We have also seen it happen with Diamond a couple of times.

I have this very good feeling that DS will move out of the car park any moment from now, in fact, I will use a tank to gather any flood that comes my way tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NaijaPress: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
One of the most active stock market is in Nigeria, that is the Nigerian Stock Exchange, giving out credit and building the local... In the area of Credit pent extension...

https://www.creditpent.com/capital-market-instrument-traded-functions-classification/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
rationalmind:

Not necessarily grin

Prestige closed on offer at 0.44 on February the 1st, people who used cups to bail the water have made a cool 18% in 2 trading days and its still on bid grin.

I have this very good feeling that DS will move out of the car park any moment from now, in fact, I will use a tank to gather any flood that comes my way tomorrow grin

See as you take style market DS. Chai.

You wan do Sam Loco style. Market/advertise today, dump on newbies tomorrow.

LOL. I love this business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
mendes911:

See as you take style market DS. Chai.

You wan do Sam Loco style. Market/advertise today, dump on newbies tomorrow.

LOL. I love this business.

I am not expecting anyone to invest money based on my feelings grin

Also, I have no single unit as of this moment.

*Edited*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Bond yield interest rate was increased making it more appealing than u.S equities hence the ditching of the later.
RabbiDoracle:
Janet Yellen is out. A new Fed chairman has been appointed.

Maybe markets no like the guy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
OK,2000 units abi? Or you need a customized statue of you in the central part of owerri?just say yes and I will talk to my brother rochas.
My oga Emefiele is different from Okorocha. Though they are both governor but the destiny of the nation economy rely on one while the other depends on statue as a way to....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
rationalmind:

Not necessarily grin

Correct bro !!
...like u, I am very much in the NSE room but am also 'carrying a caton of cup while waiting for those opportunistic flood to come my way' wink cheesy
...for Mr TIME dines with both Mr bull and bear. ...our duty is just to hang around him and make friends with whoever he presents at any given time.

Btw, Ur statement on DS is not far from the truth at all. ...In fact, that 'movement from the car park together with his brother DF is almost a certainty !!
...the idea from Mr TIME is within a 'circle of 10'. ...and I have since aligned myself wholeheartedly to the 'melody he plays' cheesy grin

#THEDBROTHERSSUPERSUPPRISE
#THERESULT
#JUSTBELIEVE

NOTE: Onegentleguy is only but a small boy. ...DD always advised pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Won ti Jaaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
samzepaparazi:

20% 5 times is 100%

Hope this helps
for this I dash you 1 billion million.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Rising dollar
Not good for brent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Rising dollar
Not good for brent

Is it good for diamond bank? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
mendes911:

Is it good for diamond bank? grin

I still dey carry the can o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
The return of the jijo masters

(1) (2) (3) ... (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hogwarthtrades, 222Martins(m), dapix, ogoo4real, Boshins, ndept, TradeSunMoore, talktofemi, Jonwest, Princkez, Streetinvestor2 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.