Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966558 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
prof Jeremy seigel!
Agbalowomeri:
Up the staircase
Down the elevator
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

With Dow falling this much Nikkei index will be bloodied this midnight.

People must have been warming up to sell everything and exit the market.

I too like herds. They just help people damage the market.

Oga, is it because you sold your stocks that's why you are just bearish every where. Check your last 10 posts. It's been about the sky is falling, dominoes effect, market crash etc. Pls leave us to enjoy our bear at least we bought it with our money, while you wait for the next bull.

Before you sold, you were not an alarmist.

Let everyone stick to what works for him/her. Even the stocks they are rejecting today, they will come to look for them at a higher price. Shalom.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

May Ichimoku Kinko Hyo always smile on you.
May your portfolio never be trapped under FXUSER'S KUMO CLOUD.... grin
May your portfolio witness only bullish Marubozus... grin
May your portfolio always find three white soldiers to crush any three black crows in your path... grin
May bullish MACD crossovers above the zero line on the daily, weekly and monthly never escape your detection... grin
I pray itching impatience into your life when you are on a loosing trade... grin
I pray the heart of Pharaoh into you when you are on a winning trade.. grin
May you never see the Egyptians you saw in 2017 in 2018..... grin
Remember always that you dont drown by falling into water, you drown by staying there.... grin
Above ALL, may you find true peace, serenity, love, comfort in all details of life.

Remain blessed and a blessing.
LLWKU_IJN.

lov it
#IchimokuKinkoHyo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2018
52 weeks low/high?

@Intendy

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uuspace(m): 1:12am On Feb 06, 2018
PharmAlfred:

Oga, is it because you sold your stocks that's why you are just bearish every where. Check your last 10 posts. It's been about the sky is falling, dominoes effect, market crash etc. Pls leave us to enjoy our bear at least we bought it with our money, while you wait for the next bull.

Let everyone stick to what works for him/her. Even the stocks they are rejecting today, they will come to look for them at a higher price. Shalom.

It is a pity, when someone is giving u advise to protect ur investment capital u prefer to criticise. Check historical data most stocks on NSE hit their peak in january. The next rise will be around march then a dip after.

Oracle is trying to let people know that they should be careful in buying but u prefer to say what u are saying. If he keeps quite he will still be critisized

There are many newbies here. Abi is tjis not why we are NSEMPA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:23am On Feb 06, 2018
All Shitcoins are now heading for the dungeon.

Feelamong and his followers right now. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 3:30am On Feb 06, 2018
kolaish:
Thanks, It will be part of the problem that will take me to Lagos in 2 weeks time

You can start by calling/sending them an inquiry email as I did sometime ago on a different issue anyway - they responded.

CSCS:
1st Floor, Stock Exchange House: 2/4 Customs Street,

P.O.Box 3168, Marina, Lagos, Nigeria.

+234 1 9033551, +234 1 4601900

info@cscsnigeriaplc.com

control@cscsnigeriaplc.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:36am On Feb 06, 2018
NSE Records N2.5tr Transactions in 2017
**As Foreign, Domestic Transactions Rise
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/02/06/nse-records-n2-5tr-transactions-2017/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 06, 2018
Lol

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 5:55am On Feb 06, 2018
uuspace:

It is a pity, when someone is giving u advise to protect ur investment capital u prefer to criticise. Check historical data most stocks on NSE hit their peak in january. The next rise will be around march then a dip after.

Oracle is trying to let people know that they should be careful in buying but u prefer to say what u are saying. If he keeps quite he will still be critisized

There are many newbies here. Abi is tjis not why we are NSEMPA

Thank you. But how many times do you give the same advice? Meanwhile, I 've never seen this moniker here. How are you sure the next rise is in March? Are you Mr Market.
Speaking your mind is important, but making another person look stupid for not selling like you is unbecoming.
Are you saying someone that is knowledgeable enough to buy a particular stock doesn't know what to do at the appropriate time?
Have a great Tuesday.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

With Dow falling this much Nikkei index will be bloodied this midnight.

People must have been warming up to sell everything and exit the market.

I too like herds. They just help people damage the market.

Nikkei 225 is already doing 6.6% loss. This is like 1,500 points off.

Dow breaker may be activated if care is not taken.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 06, 2018
PharmAlfred:

I still have presence in NSE albeit little.

There are two things in all markets. Time to buy and time to sell. My voice can't bring down NSE. I'm not a big money player. Now that we are discussing foreign markets falling, is it because I sold too. There are lots of things people should watch out for that will indirectly affect our market. You just don't want to hear it because truth is bitter.

If you can analyze news well, you should be able to know what this could result too.

I have got to reduce posting bear news so that the tension will reduce.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 06, 2018
PharmAlfred:

Thank you. But how many times do you give the same advice? Meanwhile, I 've never seen this moniker here. How are you sure the next rise is in March? Are you Mr Market.
Speaking your mind is important, but making another person look stupid for not selling like you is unbecoming.
Are you saying someone that is knowledgeable enough to buy a particular stock doesn't know what to do at the appropriate time?
Have a great Tuesday.

Since you know when to sell, why don't you discard what we say as noise and stick to your timeframe grin

I can see you are holding unto the short end of the stick, hence the complaint.

There is no amount of noise here about sell or buy that will make a price go up. Lots of big money follow lots of information and not us. Wetin we sabi?

I will write less. Don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Since you know when to sell, why don't you discard what we say as noise and stick to your timeframe grin

I can see you are holding unto the short end of the stick, hence the complaint.

There is no amount of noise here about sell or buy that will make a price go up. Lots of big money follow lots of information and not us. Wetin we sabi?

I will write less. Don't worry.

What advice would u give to me dat hold sugar and flour ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2018
wikky:
Finally offloaded my sky bank today. I no fit shout feeling heavy already.

The really smart ones already exited THE SKYE before last Friday... SkyeBank heading back to their usual bustop... If you are still with the SKYE after this Friday just be sure to wait for another opportunity to be able to exit...

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
Lol

grin grin mind what you say, mind what you say, Donald trump will not listen.. they've gone to dig out his post of 2015.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Yayira:

grin grin mind what you say, mind what you say, Donald trump will not listen.. they've gone to deep out his post of 2015.
that is it yayira.serious drama unfolding on the american market,red everywhere.trump was always high, when it was shooting to record highs and now ...could this be correction?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 06, 2018
godlyguy:

The really smart ones already exited THE SKYE before last Friday... SkyeBank heading back to their usual bustop... If you are still with the SKYE after this Friday just be sure to wait for another opportunity to be able to exit...

THE BIG SMART GUY

The smart guy who informed us about his exit in skye week before last is onegentleguy.
I can really see how smart you are in controlling two monikers as a different entity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2018
The good news about this bears is that offers are quickly swallowed.
During the 2008 bears,stocks were on full offers for more than a year.
Do I say there is really bears now or about to come?
I decided to reduce my holdings because of what our elders here are saying.
I dont need to fall a victim again as i fell in 2008.
My trading these days is strictly based on market sentiments.
I have guarded my small portfolio now with soldiers (wapco&flourmill) for only defensive purpose.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2018
PharmAlfred:

my fellow nsempa,

oracle did noting bad for alerting the house o. it our member that did failed to carry out little research on post they read here. what is happen now is not new but pple failed to do DD as they decided to listen to the bullish post. many of my oga here have said it several time that this year mkt expo will likely be that of 2013 but many choose to believe those shouting bullish round the year grin

when someone pointed out something, what we support to do is to carry out research to come into conclusion this will help us all rather than attacking. i remember when i pointed out CAVERTON at N1.1 back in Oct. last year, look at how Loco and Manonmission carry out good research and some pple attacking monkey hunting... the rest is story now grin

already some of the big fish on NSE is trading above their FAIRVALUE base on already known Q3 i shouted out this few week ago, the bear around the world is additional signal so don't expect much before financial year report started coming out which may further fall some stock before Q1 come to rescue

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2018
currentprice:

my fellow nsempa,

oracle did noting bad for alerting the house o. it our member that did failed to carry out little research on post they read here. what is happen now is not new but pple failed to do DD as they decided to listen to the bullish post. many of my oga here have said it several time that this year mkt expo will likely be that of 2013 but many choose to believe those shouting bullish round the year grin

when someone pointed out something, what we support to do is to carry out research to come into conclusion this will help us all rather than attacking. i remember when i pointed out CAVERTON at N1.1 back in Oct. last year, look at how Loco and Manonmission carry out good research and some pple attacking monkey hunting... the rest is story now grin

already some of the big fish on NSE is trading above their FAIRVALUE base on already known Q3 i shouted out this few week ago, the bear around the corner is additional signal so don't expect much before financial year report started coming out which may further fall some stock before Q1 come to rescue

grin grin grin grin

Good morning boss, i sent you a message on whatsapp. Kindly check pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2018
MSCI MOVEMENT FOR 5 FEBRUARY 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

Fund not very active in the market. some quantities of Seplat added.

The market is resting for the moment. Opportunity to go for the defensive stocks.

If we have bought before the general public started shouting bull market, there is no need to panic, you can ease out of the market without too much anxiety. For me I am hunting for equities that will give bonus this year.

Considering the kind of profit some companies will be making in the financial year end, if some companies fails to give bonus, then that company should be avoided by a good investor in the future.

Causion: This is my personal opinion, not an investment advice. you are to verify the data yourself where necessary

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2018
locodemy:

The smart guy who informed us about his exit in skye week before last is onegentleguy.
I can really see how smart you are in controlling two monikers as a different entity.

brov let move on 90% of us have more than 1 moniker. i know atleast 3 of your own moniker apart from Loco

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2018
Does market fall means the company you bought has fallen?

in the little words of @onegentleguy. Mr Time will tell.

If you have bought good company below the fair value, I don't think

you will have a lot of issues at hands. You can still sell. And make some handsome profits.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2018
currentprice:

brov let move on 90% of us have more than 1 moniker. i know atleast 3 of your own moniker apart from Loco

grin grin ;Dahhhh,but you yourself cp how many moniker do you have.confession time.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin

pls mention them.This is the only time I see you as a BIG LIAR.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Information is a necessary tool for informed decision making, when you are armed with the right information, you will likely make a good decision as it affects your portfolio. The bulk of course lies on individual table.
sellydion:
Does market fall means the company you bought has fallen?

in the little words of @onegentleguy. Mr Time will tell.

If you have bought good company below the fair value, I don't think

you will have a lot of issues at hands. You can still sell. And make some handsome profits.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2018
Am laughing in Swanhelli ooo.

Bear is yet to come and gidigbo don start already. That means that soon, the kind of E-Fight we go dey see here no go get part two. I go promote gidigbo tire.

What do I know ni?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin

Bros na only one I get o. I wan sell am ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2018
PharmAlfred:

Pharm, do you think his postulations are wrong? Can you provide contrary view to his assertion? The forum will benefit more from such, than a shout-down. All of Oracle's posts, have done good with no harm.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Bros na only one I get o. I wan sell am ni

i agree boss, na mercy force you here and abandon you here when she marry grin

you be SMN to the core but i know 2 of your monika on SMN sha

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.