Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11063040 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) ... (7814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I am peeping from inside Aiico, I don become newbie be that
Currentprice don carry key waka

This is what happens when you don't jump-out on time.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mpeace:
Those that want to sell Diamonds should do so now. Its about to go into full offer and my offer has not been filled, so I will withdraw and bid lower tomorrow.

Buy more na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Bros,

I was referring to Skye Bank.... Aiico na good stock naww, full of fundamentals. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

grin

My platform messed me up o. Na so the thing dey reject the trap I set for two days. Na from village. Thank God na only 2% portfolio. I dash dem for village grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Wound and injure.

#wound-jure!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Coolcash1:

We will bail them out at the right price., KM0.40K..... grin
Looks like they have been bailed out by the 2:29 men grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
mendes911:

Bros,

I was referring to Skye Bank.... Aiico na good stock naww, full of fundamentals. grin

grin Bros trap na trap
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Investnow2017:

That is the BEST consolation when trapped. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Don't talk ooo.

Just watch in 3D. Grab your popcorn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hhhmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
The prices of Access, FBNH and UBA are now in the same range! #interesting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Bell Ringing.......

make u na go home to rest bone grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
The fear of brent na beginning of wisdom o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=Krisuba postjump out fast
I sold yesterday at3.5
Mmmf straight
Cash is king as someone awz said=64891756][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
The fear of brent na beginning of wisdom o
hw much now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
nofundforme:
The school fees is getting expensive for me everyday.I still believe in long term shaa.

why won't you be trapped when your monicker says it all... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin this cracked me up lok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mpeace:
hw much now
...short term, I think oil is oversold and we might see slight reversal, but medium term fall likely to halt around $57 ($60 for Brent)
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

My platform messed me up o. Na so the thing dey reject the trap I set for two days. Na from village. Thank God na only 2% portfolio. I dash dem for village grin

Same thing almost happened to me inside that illiquid Mayer.

Na inside dream I place my offer, login 5am to sell.
Only 70% sold at 10.30am. The 30% 48 hours.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Same thing almost happened to me inside that illiquid Mayer.

Na inside dream I place my offer, login 5am to sell.
Only 70% sold at 10.30am. The 30% 48 hours.

grin grin grin

Honestly u should have been a comedian my oga !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mpeace:
hw much now

That guy is just dancing azonto below the $65 avenue. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
onegentleguy:

grin grin grin

Honestly u should been a comedian my oga !!

The market is very crazy this days.

You buy with fear of missing Opportunity
You sell with fear of losing capital.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

...Chaii am very sorry my Boss !!
But I think 'Mr PATIENCE should have an exit spare key' ...U just need to give him a little time to come with it. wink cheesy

Btw, AICO Nos isn't bad at all. ...me thinks the market is probably waiting for 'certain coperate governance internal melody to play out 1st before investors will start dancing around this coy'.
I would suggest u see ur investment there as one for the midium term.

But if u desperately wish to sell now, then I wish u a safe exit my oga !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

And when you sell, you go back to peep at bid and offer prices trying to justify your decision to sell or blame yourself for not having patience grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
rationalmind:

And when you sell, you go back to peep at bid and offer prices trying to justify your decision to sell or blame yourself for not having patience grin

....and start seeking advice from member whether to re-enter such stock or other stock

cc Toluway

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

...I agree with u completely my dear !!

The truth is; as an Investor, one of the greatest battles u fight is that of emotional psychology. ...The drag on knowing when to draw the line between FEAR and GREED.
But the ability to replace greed with immediate ACTION from a necessary CONTENTMENT, and to suppress FEAR from a necessary PATIENCE will often times make one a winning investor.
...the key lies in the proper management of ones EMOTIONS.
That way, u would become more of a better winner and less of a loser !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
rationalmind:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
onegentleguy:

As Investors, one of the greatest battles we fight is that of emotional psychology. ...The drag between knowing when to draw the line on FEAR and GREED.
But the ability to replace greed with immediate ACTION from a necessary CONTENTMENT, and to suppress FEAR from a necessary PATIENCE will often times make one a winning investor.
...the key lies in the proper management of one EMOTIONS.
That way, we would become better winners and less losers !!

NSE is like a pregnant woman with mood swing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
It seems DeRuggedProf is in hiding from the DeRuggedBear grin grin grin grin grin I am just thinking aloud cheesy

Ema binu, Sir cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
rationalmind:

"The only thing to do when a man is wrong is to be right by ceasing to be wrong"
--Jesse Livermore

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
The market has bottomed out. We will see a reversal of the market from tomorrow/Monday.

Source: Ichimoku Kumo Three White Soldiers Guts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
onegentleguy:

As Investors, one of the greatest battles we fight is that of emotional psychology. ...The drag between knowing when to draw the line on FEAR and GREED.
...the key lies in the proper management of one EMOTIONS.
That way, we would become better winners and less losers !!
I don't think that our caverton will still Skye zone 4 oo.what do you say,good ride though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) ... (7814) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, cocolacec(m), Kwibaba(m), BuchyD, kaykehin and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.