Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11064449 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dreamflyin(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
edupedia:
We have helped a family trace shares which are millions in value...before we did this many of the shares and dividends had been stolen or converted by fellow family members. Through SEC we have a list of shares and family members name who prbably converted the shares through some dubious stockbrokers.This must have taken place between 2007 when the original owner died and 2017 when we put a stop to all transanctions on the shares of the estate.

But there are two issues:

1.The family wants to sell all the shares and distribute among beneficiaries(children)

2. The family wants to know if the suspicious list contain shares acquired by the persons on the list after 2007 in order to arrive at an equitable distribution of proceeds among the beneficiaries.The registrars may be unwilling to release information on shares no longer in the name of the deceased

Is there a reputable stockbroking firm knowlegdeable enough to manage the 2 issues on behalf of the family?

If so can u please give us your contact number on this thread so we can contact u? Please note we have a court judgement in our hands authorising us to do the job.Thank u.

Get a probate letter of administration before doing anything.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cadillac15:
The market has bottomed out. We will see a reversal of the market from tomorrow/Monday.

Source: Ichimoku Kumo Three White Soldiers Guts
Lancee who is this person ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dow swimming with Janet again
Bloody Friday ahead grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Bloody Friday ahead grin
The Jijo Master grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
I don't think that our caverton will still Skye zone 4 oo.what do you say,good ride though.

No shaken my dear !!
...We remain steadfast and unshakeable here.
'U know Mr TIME sometimes likes to do a stop over to sip from a cup of cofee while on his journey' ...especially when the said journey is with our foreign hot money brothers. wink cheesy grin

That said, u can exit if u wish to, but as for me and my household, we already took enough drug of PATIENCE and humbly wish to allow Mr TIME the luxury of doing his thing.
...for us, a drop in price is a gift from Mr TIME and an opportunity to add to our usual '2 Afolabi unit'. cheesy grin
The Idea is to 'dance to the tune of the CAVERTON serenade with our foreign brothers until they make their 1st stop half way after the 4th avenue' ...just beside the 4.5 boulevard.

#THECAVERTONROUTETOTHETOP
#BELIEVE

NOTE: Onegentleguy sometimes indulges in a lot of random thoughts. ...this is not an Investment advise.
DD always advised pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
onegentleguy:

No shaken my dear !!
...We remain steadfast and unshakeable here.
'U know Mr TIME sometimes likes to do a stop over to sip from a cup of cofee while on his journey' ...especially when the said journey is with our foreign hot money brothers. wink cheesy grin

That said, u can exit if u wish to, but as for me and my household, we already took enough drug of PATIENCE and humbly wish to allow Mr TIME the luxury of doing his thing.
...for us, a drop in price is a gift from Mr TIME and an opportunity to add to our usual '2 Afolabi unit'. cheesy grin
The Idea is to 'dance to the tune of the CAVERTON serenade with our foreign brothers until they make their 1st stop half way after the 4th avenue' ...just beside the 4.5 boulevard.

#THECAVERTONROUTETOTHETOP
#BELIEVE

NOTE: Onegentleguy sometimes indulges in a lot of random thoughts. ...this is not an Investment advise.
DD always advised pls.
this is serious oo ;Di dropped today when the rotator blade of our chopper was shaking .for the brave once,I suggest you put on your beat.anyway Skye on.thanks for the ride.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cadillac15:
The market has bottomed out. We will see a reversal of the market from tomorrow/Monday.

Too early
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Too early

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Bloody Friday ahead grin

cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cadillac15:

shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
ihedioramma:
Lancee who is this person ?

A hunter of monkeys (....sorry monies)

cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
The fear of brent na beginning of wisdom o

OSB

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
TLAX:

"The only thing to do when a man is wrong is to be right by ceasing to be wrong"
--Jesse Livermore

grin grin grin

Just like the buy low and sell high maxim, easier said than done grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
To my able financial statement gurus, do you have any take/commentaries on this. I will very much appreciate.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/20774_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JANUARY_2018.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
rationalmind:

Abi o...Oxymoron at work.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cadillac15:

I am not sure it has bottomed.....

This just sounds like the kind of things you hear in a bear market. Reminds me of 2008 and all the Bloomberg etc. analysts shouting that the market has bottomed ot. Meanwhile the very next day there will be a new low.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Results are urgently needed to save us from this bear. I mean good results oh, so transcorp and co should just hold on to their results till May. We will even give them more time for late filing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mpeace:
Results are urgently needed to save us from this bear. I mean good results oh, so transcorp and co should just hold on to their results till May. We will even give them more time for late filing.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mpeace:
Afriprud coming on 23rd

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cadillac15:

Is that a wishful statement? This market might not recover from the losses except for very few selected stocks

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mpeace:
grin

Is there bear?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
godlyguy:

Is that a wishful statement? This market might not recover from the losses except for very few selected stocks

THE BIG SMART GUY

grin

Tell them!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
rationalmind:

Expatiate please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
TLAX:
To my able financial statement gurus, do you have any take/commentaries on this. I will very much appreciate.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/20774_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JANUARY_2018.pdf

Their business is being threatened by the local mattress cutting industry in Aba.

In Aba, they will cut mattress for you and you will be amazed. That is why you will see unconventionally sized mattresses.....As in Jumbo size for jumbo spouse. This you can't see in these listed firms.

So they threaten the revenue of Vitafoam.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Their business is being threatened by the local mattress cutting industry in Aba.

In Aba, they will cut mattress for you and you will be amazed. That is why you will see unconventionally sized mattresses.....As in Jumbo size for jumbo spouse. This you can't see in these listed firms.

Thanks...

So there is a thriving mattress manufacturing industry in Aba. I didnt know that. I thought Lagos was the hub with Sarafoam and Mouka foam as the main competition.

Why are they in Sierra Leone? I think that market may be too small and will deliver sub Nigeria ROE. Value destroyer.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
godlyguy:

THE BIG SMART GUY

Just watch and see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnok(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cadillac15:

Just watch and see

I don't believe this.What we have now is just market correction and profit taking.Let's see the support at ASI 43000 broken first.
I think No shaking until that happen!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

The market is very crazy this days.

You buy with fear of missing Opportunity
You sell with fear of losing capital.

That the ironing of the market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

A hunter of monkeys (....sorry monies)

cool
grin Let him/her go for FMN there is too much monies to make after 21 .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Expatiate please.

Aaah, I thought it was quite evident.

I'm sure pa Emma thought he was buying Skye at a low price of 7 naira to sell higher just as Oga Agba bought Aiico at a low price with plans to sell higher grin

Things don't always go according to plan, buying low and selling high sounds easier than it actually is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
rationalmind:

Aaah, I thought it was quite evident.

I'm sure pa Emma thought he was buying Skye at a low price of 7 naira to sell higher just as Oga Agba bought Aiico at a low price with plans to sell higher grin

Things don't always go according to plan, buying low and selling high sounds easier than it actually is.

Agba also invested most of his fund in Skyebank at N4 naira with hope of selling @200% profit. the rest is now history. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.