Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,984 members, 7,852,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11037837 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Yayira:

Chai I'll be sooo blessed but you forget Prof and Oracle na.. Please I want all of them cause I want to be taken care of well

#Running
I intentionally removed Prof and Oracle because the former go dey his laboratory dey experiment for the next theorem/equation to guage herd mentality on the NSE while the latter go dey oversee developments at the new NRC site in Turkey on those two days.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cadillac15:

Oga na so you dey fear? So you didn't have any fundamental research backing up your earlier claims of NSE breaking 65,000.

I'm really learning fast in this NSEMPA. shocked
Bros forget analysis when Brent sneezes moreso this one dey cough at the moment. I take cover.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cadillac15:
US Debt is US$ 20.5 Trillion. This does not include obligations to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, Guaranteed obligations, Unfunded obligations like Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. The year to year additional debt is close to US$ 1.00 Trillion. The new 20% tax cut, to cost the US $1.5 Trillion. So, to fund all this interest rates will have to go up & interest on the Us debt will be the fastest growing part of the federal budget...by far. And as the economic recovery gets into top gear people who were earlier hesitant to spend will gain confidence and start to spend more resulting in inflation…. So….

So the Fed is going to have to raise interest rates.

We all know what happens to the stock market when we have higher interest rates.

Of course my entire hypothesis may be wrong in the short to medium to term, and if market drops alarmingly the Fed may not increase interest rates and simply prime the pump even more to artificially suppress interest rates and hope that inflation will go away, which of course, is only going to postpone the inevitable for a few years.

What do you think...?

This is coming from an investment analyst in the US and I think he is right.

The alarm caused by these few weeks of volatility has already cancelled any interest rate hike. So even if inflation rate goes up on Wednesday, which I doubt will happen, there will be no rate hike this year.

I just pity people panic selling low because of the doomsday prophesies in this forum. Other forums are encouraging their members to buy up all the cheap shares but the reverse is the case on nsempa.

Oh my God ! Are you living in my head ?
You took those words right out of my mouth !
People are just scared of the unknown.. imagine 5.6 trillion dollars in world market in just one week because they heard tax ?! shocked. Whoa !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chibuking81:

Those who wishes to see bear because they have their cash at hand should prepare for Nigeria election grand papa of bear towards the end of this year.

This is just Trump bear, a punishment to most countries that kick against his decision, when he declared and recoganized Jerusalem as Israel capital. The Bear came as a result of massive sell off due to massive rig adding by the USA.

The sell off might not last long, the world oil market may start witnessing green flag by midnight of today, and this will extend to the world stocks market.

But don't forget upcoming election bear. grin grin grin

Election bear go make sense.
If the market turns green this week I might sell my remaining stocks and wait for results to start coming out.
All I have on the NSE is part of my profits. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Sterln Bank
- having a super 2018
- SP still breaking out , trading above Jan close unlike most
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
fxuser:
Sterln Bank
- having a super 2018
- SP still breaking out , trading above Jan close unlike most

NEM
- also trading above Jan close , still ignoring d feb bears

#JustObserving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
Unilever

- monthly gap up , 2016 highs test to commence

#ChartStudy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Total

- 6 months consolidation ongoing , all above n220 level
- monthly RSI finding support at d 50 level
- highest monthly close in 6 mths is N241
- never been a fan of d vols

#JustObserving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Stanbic
- lov or hate , only 2 red monthly candles since jan 2017 (SP opened N15.69)

#movingON
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
FBN
- last week was super bearish , closing lower daily back to back
- wait for the daily support to est .. cud test lower
- price is down -18% from highest daily closing high (N14.75)
- if ur entry is just above N12 , just calm dan
- if ur entry is above N14 , u don buy small monkey . stop loss wud hv made me sell if i was in such position
- watching this closely this week to month end

#JustObservingCharts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
fxuser:
FBN
- if ur entry is above N14 , u don buy small monkey . stop loss wud hv made me sell if i was in such position

#JustObservingCharts

same goes for access and uba !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=Kashif post=64969608]

Don't mind them. Bull come, they say the mother of all bulls yet to enter. TB proceeds hitting the market, oyibo brothers yet to show. Bear, consolidation come, they are blowing fire everywhere. Shuo!

These things are psychological. If you spread fear (some times for selfish end) nobody will buy. Somebody mentioned here that if everyone trades with what they can lose, the bulls will remain caged.

Shalom

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmy2018: 1:37am On Feb 12, 2018
Good morning my people, Please your brother is a 100% newbie, please advice me which stock do you think i should buy now for long term with half a million. please your advice is urgently needed as i plan of buying today or tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 2:19am On Feb 12, 2018
fxuser:
Dis:
Apologies for posting this charts !
(they take too much space)

No need for the apologies, bro. I'll rather have more of them, actually.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thinkbigga: 4:02am On Feb 12, 2018
fxuser:
FBN

#JustObservingCharts

Oga fxuser, what about Fidelity?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:07am On Feb 12, 2018
https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts/51

Crude oil price is on the gaining side again, and I believed that it will continue gaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 5:28am On Feb 12, 2018
An overview of the Asian markets this morning. BTW, crude has bottomed out at 63+usd.

Cc. RabbiDoracle & others

Ps: hope hunters were able to load their fill out grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2018
Emmy2018:
Good morning my people, Please your brother is a 100% newbie, please advice me which stock do you think i should buy now for long term with half a million. please your advice is urgently needed as i plan of buying today or tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

Buy Honeywell flour and thank me later.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:08am On Feb 12, 2018
Cadillac15:
Tom DiChristopher | @tdichristopher
Published 12:14 PM ET Tue, 23 Jan 2018 Updated 5:50 AM ET Wed, 24 Jan 2018 CNBC.com
Saudi Aramco CEO: Company is ready for IPO in second half of 2018

Saudi oil giant Aramco is ready for 2018 IPO, but waiting for OK from government, CEO says

Saudi Aramco is ready for its hotly anticipated public share offering in the second half of 2018, Aramco President and CEO Amin Nasser tells CNBC.
Nasser says the timing of the IPO is in the hands of Aramco's sole shareholder, the Saudi government.
The government has yet to determine where shares of Aramco will be listed.

Saudi Aramco, the world's largest energy company, is fully prepared for a hotly anticipated public share offering in the second half of 2018, says Aramco president and CEO Amin Nasser.

It is just waiting for one thing, says Nasser. The green light from its sole shareholder: the Saudi government.

"In terms of readiness, we are ready. As we always said, the company by the second half of 2018 will be ready," Nasser told CNBC in an interview with Andrew Ross Sorkin from the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

The sale of roughly 5 percent of Aramco is expected to value the company at $1 to $2 trillion, making it the largest initial public offering ever. The IPO is the cornerstone of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's plan to create the world's largest sovereign wealth fund and diversify Saudi Arabia's oil-dependent economy.

But rumors about delays to the share sale have long swirled, fueled by the slow drip of information on key aspects of the IPO, including where the shares will be listed.

"It is all depending on the shareholder's decisions where to list because we need to coordinate with the other markets when the decision is made," Nasser said.

"So from our side as a company, we are ready by the second half of this year, and the rest is on the shareholder's hands," he said.

Asked whether that means the Saudi government is not ready for the IPO, Nasser said it's not about being ready.

"It's about evaluating all the information that is being passed to the government in terms of different markets that we have in terms of listed venues, whether it is in the UK, or New York or Hong Kong or other markets," he said.

"They are taking their time, rightfully so, to decide which market to list on, and when the decision is made, the company is ready to march."

Nasser said Aramco still plans to list shares on at least one foreign stock exchange, despite reports that it may only trade on Saudi Arabia's Tadawul exchange.

The IPO is complicated because Aramco underwrites the finances of the kingdom. Investors have wondered how much light the Saudi government will shed on its oil reserves and the future viability of its fossil fuels business.

There are also questions about how Saudi Arabia will balance the national priorities and social welfare spending, funded by oil revenues, with Aramco's duty to shareholders as a public company.

Nasser told CNBC in an interview last year he believes the priorities of the Saudi government and Aramco's future shareholders will be in alignment.

Programming note: More of Andrew Ross Sorkin's interview with Amin Nasser will air Wednesday morning on "Squawk Box."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/23/saudi-aramco-is-ready-to-ipo-but-waiting-for-government-ok-says-ceo.html

Saudi Govt already valued this company at 2trillion USD based on January prices and someone here thinks Saudi Arabia won't endure some months of cuts to ensure this deal is successful.

What do I know sef
Igboro ti daru! Cadilac on fire! !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:10am On Feb 12, 2018
9free:

Bros, wetin nah? We get right to "Nigerize" the name so that e go sweet to call and pleasant to the ears of men.
Yariya, abeg enter Nigeria for Valentine celebrations. We go station our able Oga Agba, Pa Ewumi and FX at MMIA to welcome and take adequate care of you for two days.
grin grin grin
Hi 9free; long time! !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2018
Good day brother's and sister's in the LORD , Happy new week with brent back at the top this morning . Remember in flour mills is 9days to go . Buy FMN now and buy livestock feed with your change grin .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2018
It's just like every market that opens today goes into green immediately.

The Turkish market is every pulling a record recovery meaning people are realizing their mistake.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Oil price check: $63.52 stable increase

8:34AM 12.02.2018

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2018
Cadillac15:
Oil price check: $63.52 stable increase

8:34AM 12.02.2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2018
ihedioramma:
Good day brother's and sister's in the LORD , Happy new week with brent back at the top this morning . Remember in flour mills is 9days to go . Buy FMN now and buy livestock feed with your change grin .
From Ooaandooo to Flourmill.
Na wa for you my brother in the Lord grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Yayira:

[/b]

Oh my God ! Are you living in my head ?
You took those words right out of my mouth !
People are just scared of the unknown.. imagine 5.6 trillion dollars in world market in just one week because they heard tax ?! shocked. Whoa !

No. In your heart grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=lancee post=64988032][/quote]Take it or leave it, upward and downward movement of stocks is largely due to sentiments of traders in the market and no one is ready to loose his money whether he/she is trading with the money he can loose or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Bros forget analysis when Brent sneezes moreso this one dey cough at the moment. I take cover.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2018
Toluway:

Hi 9free; long time! !
My Boss, I greet you oh...... Where you go hide?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2018
9free:

My Boss, I greet you oh...... Where you go hide?
I've been back since last year na. Na you I no dey see. Ihidioramma always dey, gidigba.
How market for your side? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nellspice(f): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Awesome.

Please who is going for social media week this month? This event is going to teach us the best investment strategies to avoid falling into fraud. Check it out: http:///SMW_Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2018
Toluway:

From Ooaandooo to Flourmill.
Na wa for you my brother in the Lord grin
grin brother not from oando to fmn am in the jeep(OANDO) all so in FBNH/UBA/LIVESTOCK e.t.c cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jerekre(m), cocolacec(m), defebe, SetrakusRa(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.