Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10884625 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2018
sellydion:

Tolu's man,
Humm, anything can cause bear. as well anything can cause bull. It all depends on market sentiments. Anyway if you have a system in place I do not think you will have problem with Oracle's posts. You are rubbing oracle with oil then little by little you set fire on it grin grin. Oracle is not the only person that sense danger. He tried as a mother hen to protect the chicks, but most of us still did not hear.

We all are actually not meant to hear depending on your investment philosophy. AS bulls cycle will not last forever, so the bears cycle.

Oracle did not send any signal to us.
He first sold and told us about the danger ahead.
Not only that,he turned it to mockery and the wise ones discovered his game,though he is not the cause of the bears.
people who are trapped are many.one needs to know the kind of words he will put in the public forum like this that cant be circulated creating more panics.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2018
nothing new about Tolu's post we joke more than this during BULL and he laugh it out. i don't expect him to laugh it off during this small pullback. nobody like to lose money

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=Toluway post=65024515][/quote]one love,we are making money this year.cp is a resource person here,if we keep attacking our source,it discourages people.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

who vex that grizzly bear feeding on big banks yesterday ! !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2018
yok:
MSCI MOVEMENT FOR 12 FEBRUARY 2O18/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

The fund added more Seplat yesterday, while the holding still remain intact.

Also on the general market comment. The Red card line is 38,130.31.

Caution: this is my personal opinion, is for information purpose only. There may be need to verify data independently on your own.

so the fund added more seplat?
my people,do you remember the story someone here told us few days ago about the white who was adding more money to buy monkey and finally dump the monkeys on the villagers.

This must be a typical example.so na mugu we fall when the fund was adding diamond,fbn,Transcorp day by day...............BABA GOD SAVE UR PEOPLE O.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2018
More stop loss position might be triggered today. Kai.

Crude Oil should better respect itself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2018
I just loaded diamonds at my target price of 2.66. Wetin concern me if e dey full offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2018
on the current pullback, as soon as i saw many stocks go above fairprice. i smell pullback coming. i informed the house in my own way a week ahead of this bears. i hope some member will remember the kind of reply i received

cc yariya & co
cc Toluway

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2018
fxuser:

FBN and Fidelity , both making the top 10 losers list with double digit pull backs !

umm

seems d banks want to giv insurance a run for top losers this week ! !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2018
fxuser:
shocked shocked shocked

who vex that grizzly bear feeding on big banks yesterday ! !

CP and Oracle.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2018
Mpeace:
I just loaded diamonds at my target price of 2.66. Wetin concern me if e dey full offer.

Oga shebi u don marry,build house,buy car and training your children?
If you answered yes,just go ahead in your average down.
you must know what i dont know in this coming audited financial result of the bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2018
currentprice:
on the current pullback, as soon as i saw many stocks go above fairprice. i smell pullback coming. i informed the house in my own way a week ahead of this bears. i hope some member will remember the kind of reply i received

cc yariya & co
cc Toluway

grin

a return to equilibrium
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2018
mendes911:

More stop loss position might be triggered today. Kai.

Crude Oil should better respect itself.

crude shud find support at $55 - $60
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2018
locodemy:

Oga shebi u don marry,build house,buy car and training your children?
If you answered yes,just go ahead in your average down.
you must know what i dont know in this coming audited financial result of the bank.
Its a gamble. And come to thing of it, I can still make 10% today. Its returning from full bid already
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Mpeace:
Its a gamble. And come to thing of it, I can still make 10% today. Its returning from full bid already

Bros slow down o; when GT joins the bear train, caution
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2018
fxuser:

crude shud find support at $55 - $60

Traders messed up when they pumped prices to $70. Now they know better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2018
Shebi una talk say NB is a very defensive stock during any bear period? Wetin come dey happen nawww. Na here I carry 101% of my cash put as Oracle begin scream bear bear bear. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2018
mendes911:

Shebi una talk say NB is a very defensive stock during any bear period? Wetin come dey happen nawww. Na here I carry 101% of my cash put as Oracle begin scream bear bear bear. grin grin grin

One law says...........anything you do at another,somebody must do you so.
who remembers the law.....?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2018
locodemy:

You believe say I bought NB @ N146? If you believe that, then I have a bridge to sell to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2018
locodemy:

and u believe he buy NB with his 101%

it good if member try and seperate joke ans serious post o
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2018
mendes911:

You believe say I bought NB @ N146? If you believe that, then I have a bridge to sell to you.

i no even know say u don clear ur self. some don begin dance on ur head

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Nobody pumped anything sir. Oil rose due to positivve synergy in opec. The only problem is America! They increased production inorder to counter opec moves. This is what they usually do to curtail Russia's economic power.
mendes911:

Traders messed up when they pumped prices to $70. Now they know better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2018
very busy bear ! pls allow am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2018
currentprice:

i no even know say u don clear ur self. some don begin dance on ur head

grin

Yes ooo. Thanks CP. Some people don already begin pop champagne on top that my post. grin

For the sake of "Dead Cat Bounce", I have already decided not to partake in the next bull run.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2018
Opec has been fantastic thus past couple of months. Achieving production cuts within members and non members through their deal with Russia and other major producers. If not for American's counter actions, oil was going to $80 within the next 6 months
Zhirinovsky:
Nobody pumped anything sir. Oil rose due to positivve synergy in opec. The only problem is America! They increased production inorder to counter opec moves. This is what they usually do to curtail Russia's economic power.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2018
mendes911:

Yes ooo. Thanks CP. Some people don already begin pump champagne on top that my post.

For the sake of "Dead Cat Bounce", I have already decided not to partake in the next bull run.

wetin Tolu call currentprice that caused me to mess by force?

I see that same name as yours to currentprice kwa....kwa.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2018
FXUser,

Please can you run commentary on some of our precious stocks. Been long you did that.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2018
Why some are engaged in unwarranted interchange, like I told myself at the beginning of this year, in 2018 I am making MONEY. Whether in Bull season or in Bear season. Yesterday, I sold my NASCON at N21.30 having made over 100% profit. Presently hunting for some fundamental stock to come to my target and I will jump into it. Before some people settle their quarrel, I would have made 20-30% again. Whether oil price goes up or down, I am focused. I MUST MAKE MONEY THIS YEAR, and good a thing the cash is there to play big grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

JOB VACANCY:
I need an able-body gateman and a beautiful female steward cheesy cheesy

Toluway, thanks for being outspoken. CurrentPrice thanks for your maturity. I LOVE BOTH OF YOU. I can jilt my old friends now who have not demonstrated loyalty at this time of.......... They know themselves. Yari' this may be a good time to watch Agba closely, he might be cheating......on.....bear tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2018
mendes911:

FXUser,

Please can you run commentary on some of our precious stocks. Been long you did that.

Thanks.

SECONDED. Fxuser, just in case, my second daughter is very beautiful. You have been doing a great job. Keep it up, there is a reward in kind tongue cheesy kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2018
soloniger:
Sorry to digress little

There was a mistake of spelling of my name and the date of birth on my voters card. Has anyone edited his or her voters card B4? I have no other valid ID card. I'm thinking of going to INEC office to make the change Bt I'm not sure if they will do it. Anyone with an Idea?

Go to any of the INEC registration centres in your local government with the photocopy (front and back) of your voters card. Tell them you want to update your details as some of the details on your card are wrong. You will be given a form to fill and told when to check back for it. May take some time though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), Mpeace(m), jafsumar07, chuksnnaemeka, UncleBone and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.