Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,997 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11040867 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Time for stock prostitution loading grin
If you can jump like a monkey, let's go there

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2018
pluto09:

How come that those who were reporting the DOW to us when it was bearish and not doing their job again kiss

You guys said we should stop talking bull and bear grin
And we stopped.

Are you missing us? wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2018
Onuokwu:

That's the thing about investing and investors. Sometimes, emotions distort decision making...like they say in local parlance "some people dey look face". There are many of less fancied companies that can generate much healthier "cash money" returns in a given time frame. As for me, I care about the money, not the company.

Same boat with you. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Mpeace:
On a very sincere note, I done see why the new CBN rule should create any panic. The rule simply prohibits affected banks from paying more than 75% of their profit after tax, as dividend. It doesn't stop them from paying dividends.

Banks have started to sort themselves into position based on the news.

Some banks losing steam. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

This na lent ooo....

I need a lent bear grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2018
Intendy:
NB corporate action for 2017,

proposed dividend #3.13k

closure date March 7, 2018

payment date April 23, 2018

Qualification date is March 6, 2018

Just negodu.

Dividend hunters will start taking taking profit sharp sharp.

Same goes for all stocks. Once the DY= Interest on Savings.........Ben Johnson!

People should quickly go and start collecting loans to buy cheaper grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2018
valentinenwoko:
Pls any rumour on Dividend by Fidelity with this new CBN policy.can dey pay 40% EPS.

If they get YE EPS as 66kobo, they will fall into the category of NPL between 5 - 10% and this will be 30% dividend payout.

30% of your EPS = ~20kobo.

If price is N3.2 as at the time of release,

DY= 6.25%

warrisdis!!! angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 16, 2018
Chibuking81:

Going by their today closing price, #131.40 (÷) divided by their basic EPS 0F 4.13 = 31.82 PE,
Their PE Stands at 31.82, [b]this shows that the company is overvalued a[/b]t their current price.

So what do you advise we do?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2018
currentprice:

i no wan post the cp fairprice because i fear more zuma rock on my head from bro Stcool the chief driver grin, i never heal from Tolu stones grin

for you that asked,,, CP's fairprice is N51

it my own opinion o, mr mkt may decide to send price double

grin

Stone him!!!!

You will soon become Stephen! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

This has been your method. LOL. You go wound shaaa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2018
MSCI MOVEMENT FOR 15 FEBRUARY 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

The coast is now getting clear. seems is time to get ready for the second bullish ration for 2018.

With the situation for the past 2 days, there is high probability for the market to be bullish next week. I am already factoring in the fact that today will be a bullish day. For the Oando Audit, it is possible that the company will get away with just some sanctions which is not likely to impact negatively on the organisation.

Caution: This information is for educational purpose only and not an investment advise. For any clarification you can e-mail me via this forum or contact an investment adviser.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You go jump enter mud soon o embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2018
yok:
MSCI MOVEMENT FOR 15 FEBRUARY 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

The coast is now getting clear. seems is time to get ready for the second bullish ration for 2018.

With the situation for the past 2 days, there is high probability for the market to be bullish next week. I am already factoring in the fact that today will be a bullish day. For the Oando Audit, it is possible that the company will get away with just some sanctions which is not likely to impact negatively on the organisation.

Caution: This information is for educational purpose only and not an investment advise. For any clarification you can e-mail me via this forum or contact an investment adviser.

I dont trust this report anymore. They will sell without updating it soon.

lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2018
What are you saying?? So YE EPS now determines the NPL ratio? What kind of reasoning is that? grin

We all know Fidelity falls outside those conditions and thus wouldn't be affected unless for the ill-informed.

Please let's learn to consider people in the bus b4 making prejudiced comments.

RabbiDoracle:

If they get YE EPS as 66kobo, they will fall into the category of NPL between 5 - 10% and this will be 30% dividend payout.

30% of your EPS = ~20kobo.

If price is N3.2 as at the time of release,

DY= 6.25%

warrisdis!!! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2018
Cadillac15:

You go jump enter mud soon o embarassed
As long as na there the snake enter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
What are you saying?? So YE EPS now determines the NPL ratio? What kind of reasoning is that? grin

We all know Fidelity falls outside those conditions and thus wouldn't be affected unless for the ill-informed.

Is anyone thinking fidelity will pay more than 25kobo? Go look at the year they made 65kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2018
As at Q3, the NPLR is 4%. It may likely be above 5% as the regulator and auditors makes adjustments that the management hitherto did not make. There are some people in this forum that one should not joke with their honest assessments. They may decide to keep quiet and heaven will not fall. He is just trying to moderate the expectations of those that may be caught in the euphoria of buying higher than necessary. Meanwhile their Q3 EPS is 49kobo. Current price is N3.29
Zhirinovsky:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2018
They should pay anything they decide to pay. I'm not after their dividends sir. I just enjoy trading healthy stocks.
Agbalowomeri:
Is anyone thinking fidelity will pay more than 25kobo? Go look at the year they made 65kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2018
Thank you. 4% is still outside the 5% stated on the amended rule abi? Let's work with what we have and not be pessimistic because it can also go the other way.

rebekah2011:
As at Q3, the NPLR is 4%. It may likely be above 5% as the regulator and auditors makes adjustments that the management hitherto did not make. There are some people in this forum that one should not joke with their honest assessments. They may decide to keep quiet and heaven will not fall. He is just trying to moderate the expectations of those that may be caught in the euphoria of buying higher than necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2018
Some are ready to take it up higher by 10%
RabbiDoracle:

So what do you advise we do?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:

My post on EPS and NPL are independent. I'm not saying that NPL is derived from EPS.

I have been following Fidelity bank since 2013 and buying every year till the price hit 78kobo. I bought all those while and Just got out in 2018 January. I have listened to every conference calls. So when I write, I know what I am saying. Same goes for most stocks!

See attached.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
Thank you. 4% is still outside the 5% stated on the amended rule abi? Let's work with what we have and not be pessimistic because it can also go the other way.

You just want to hear good things instead of do your research. I pity you.

Follow them up on conference calls and read their presentations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2018
@RabbiDoracle
I don't mean no disrespect sir!
Market has been down this days and it is really getting into my head
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2018
rebekah2011:
As at Q3, the NPLR is 4%. It may likely be above 5% as the regulator and auditors makes adjustments that the management hitherto did not make. There are some people in this forum that one should not joke with their honest assessments. They may decide to keep quiet and heaven will not fall. He is just trying to moderate the expectations of those that may be caught in the euphoria of buying higher than necessary. Meanwhile their Q3 EPS is 49kobo. Current price is N3.29

Q3 2017 NPL for Fidelity bank is 5.9%.

I'm.not here to paint false picture so that people will like me. I don't care. Let then get the true picture.

So it may fall between below 5% to 6%. If it goes above 5%, then it falls within the CBN limit of 5% to 10%.

Moreso Fidelity bank dividend policy can't give more than 50%.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2018
Just a piece of information you might find useful. Your position in a SELL/BUY order queue can be jumped/skipped if a Buyer from the same stockbroking firm as another Seller?Buyer (behind you) places a BUY?SELL order. Priority can be given for in-house trades (slightly different from cross-deals where an order doesn't even appear on the queue).
That's why most investors allude to big stockbroking houses easily selling or buying stocks for clients. Probability of matching a seller and buyer in-house is higher.

Disclaimer: This is based on my experience and understanding of order management gleaned from stockbrokers over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

You just want to hear good things instead of do your research. I pity you.

Follow them up on conference calls and read their presentations.

Keep talking. You always want to badmouth their stocks. You won't let this "bull' ride on.

You go soon chop your vomit again. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
@RabbiDoracle

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2018
grin sorry na! My account was hacked! I wasn't the one that made that post .

Meanwhile FY won't be less than 70K by God's Grace.
RabbiDoracle:

My post on EPS and NPL are independent. I'm not saying that NPL is derived from EPS.

I have been following Fidelity bank since 2013 and buying every year till the price hit 78kobo. I bought all those while and Just got out in 2018 January. I have listened to every conference calls. So when I write, I know what I am saying. Same goes for most stocks!

See attached.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
@RabbiDoracle

My advice is for you is to time your trade.

I was with fidelity bank when news about helping Allison was on air. This shaved off alot from the price. I know that they can't close the bank, instead the CEO will be removed. But i was still buying at 78k, 80k, 90k. I bought all through good news and bad news. Since 2013. E easy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2018
mendes911:

Keep talking. You always want to badmouth their stocks. You won't let this "bull' ride on.

You go soon chop your vomit again. tongue

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
grin sorry na! My account was hacked! I wasn't the one that made that post .

Meanwhile FY won't be less than 70K by God's Grace.

Q1 NPL was 6.1%

Q2 NPL was 5.8%

Q3 NPL was 5.9%

See attached.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, cocolacec(m), coinbrood, Palomadove, SonofElElyonRet, Boshins and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.