Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954280 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
veecovee:
well, this yr is somehow bullish, let's see how the bull will react to the result. However what you said may or may not happen this yr if they reward share holders well.

Of course I have been wrong before. I dey only pity the people that will jump in once result is released. Reverse might be the case this year though. Change is Constant.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Going into dividend season, I have only three stocks in my portfolio, and they are all non-dividend, carcass, dry bone stocks. But I am still happy with them, although sometimes I get the impression that village pple have finally taken hold of me. But what can you really do when villa pple already have you? The 3stocks in my portfolio are:
1- FBNH
2- DIAMOND BANK
3- OANDO.
Diamond is about 70% of my portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is getting to late February of the following year and results no stream in. Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
good, those are your picks, let others give us thires
Mpeace:
Going into dividend season, I have only three stocks in my portfolio, and they are all non-dividend, carcass, dry bone stocks. But I am still happy with them, although sometimes I get the impression that village pple have finally taken hold of me. But what can you really do when villa pple already have you? The 3stocks in my portfolio are:
1- FBNH
2- DIAMOND BANK
3- OANDO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
mendes911:

Agba, you don buy NB? Abi your prostitution no reach for this side?
Bros prostitution get levels o. Zone 4 dey; Allen avenue dey; Flourmill junction dey etc. People wey dey these different cities (they will mention the cities) and have been customers will attest grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Toluway:
This is getting to late February of the following year and results no stream in. Na wa o

Deadline is end of March (for FY 2017), allow them to do the cooking proper. Abi you no like food wey person cook very well?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mpeace:
1- FBNH
2- DIAMOND BANK
3- OANDO.

God is your strength. Even the well orchestrated sissy wey I buy (fidelity bank) has been falling like Kubua girls grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Bros prostitution get levels o. Zone 4 dey; Allen avenue dey; Flourmill junction dey etc. People wey dey these different cities (they will mention the cities) and have been customers will attest grin

I be dey pass Ademola Adetokunbo crescent wuse last night and my customers come dey call me, tell me say price don drop. I do them yimu yimu, waka pass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Toluway:

expecially F emi O tedola grin

i just hope Loco and CP last year price forecast will not happen this year sha

cc Angel08
cc mercy

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
mendes911:

I be dey pass Ademola Adetokunbo crescent wuse last night and my customers come dey call me, tell me say price don drop. I do them yimu yimu, waka pass.

If you wait till 1am you go get for free
At least dinner go drop grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Toluway:

God is your strength. Even the well orchestrated sissy wey I buy (fidelity bank) has been falling like Kubua girls grin
Amen my broda. My prayer now is for SEC to release Oando from prison. I went through the bids for the stock and found a particular bid of 50,000,000 units. That alone is enough to take the stock to 20naira.Pls hep me beg SEC. They should just lift the suspension for just one month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
mendes911:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
currentprice:
nse corporate disclosure taken longer to load.

some one posted a better link days ago? can you re post it

grin grin

is it my network? the thing no day quick open for my end

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mpeace:
Amen my broda. My prayer now is for SEC to release Oando from prison. I went through the bids for the stock and found a particular bid of 50,000,000 units. That alone is enough to take the stock to 20naira.Pls hep me beg SEC. They should just lift the suspension for just one month.
are u sure you'll see that bid again immediately the suspension is released

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
mendes911:

Na FCMB and Diamond bank wey dey for Ademola Adetokunbo I dey refer to oooo. Make una no think otherwise (not that am denying anything though).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
currentprice:

is it my network? the thing no day quick open for my end

grin grin

You are not alone...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
mendes911:

Na FCMB and Diamond bank wey dey for Ademola Adetokunbo I dey refer to oooo. Make una no think otherwise (not that am denying anything though).
Na you dey question yasef grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
mendes911:

I know say some humans dey sell oranges for that area; and they are very opportunistic grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
how far,, abi investors no like dividend ?

NB use cash they suppose to use settle the suppliers pay dividend and you pple day yimu

God day o

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
... grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
... grin grin grin

So na belle you swallow your own loot put?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

So na belle you swallow your own loot put?

Someone made an attempt on my pillow while I was sleeping... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
... grin grin grin
You don come? We missed you. Welcome grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Toluway:

You don come? We missed you. Welcome grin
You don come? We missed you. Welcome

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Let this bull continue to push all stocks up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Someone made an attempt on my pillow while I was sleeping... grin grin grin

Welcome Prof. How was your vacation in Bora Bora. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Came to harvest this week only to see a planting week.

Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mpeace:
1- FBNH
2- DIAMOND BANK
3- OANDO.

No be you dey average down. Continue ooo...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:

Nawa o
Be checking back weekly, no go join dasuki for detention o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:

Nawa o

grin You want to run. You are going nowhere.

You must enjoy this bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
pluto09:

How come that those who were reporting the DOW to us when it was bearish and not doing their job again kiss

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m), SetrakusRa(m), uniqueuser(m), Alaadin(m), vacanci and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.