Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,011 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11040916 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yayira:

Wicked man.. why didn’t you tie me down.. you let me go enter that expensive salon, come out looking like an expensive chimpolopolo of Zambia.

Next time don’t just warn.. tie us down with strong rope

Tying us down? Maybe Agba will tie us backing each other.

I don't trust Agba. Sir Veecovee will do the tying.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
mendes911:

Abeg don't quote me oooo. Diamond can run from ₦2.18 up to ₦3.00, I no mind.

I was only saying that my family and I are waiting at one junction and it will get there at the appropriate time.

I can only change my bus stop after the market must have digested their full year result, right before Q1.

Which junction? grin

You and Agba are still playing and taunting people abi.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Rape is punishable under the law

Huh ? Lol dirty minded sombori
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
mendes911:

Keep asking for more stones.

And you too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
I have a dream.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
I have a dream.....

Don't start bro.

Tell us you have seen the report.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Don't start bro.

Tell us you have seen the report.

Report no move market na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cadillac15:
This thread is gradually becoming a kindergarten and i see it going to the dogs soon.

Guess the SMN spirit has finally located the thread.

Maybe its time to form a closed group on facebook that will be well moderated.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
If you seek people's opinion on what to buy. Double your efforts in finding out from them daily when to exit.
People seek for fairprice here, when the fairprice reaches, they start quoting sources like Vetiva to accommodate their greed.... grin
Learn flexibility from the palm tree's response to winds.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

And you too.

My stones are guaranteed! There are members that will change Moniker, so as to come stone me. I know them. I always wonder why they have to change Moniker first. Let them be themselves.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Report no move market na

Even the female members here without beds are starving the market of funds.
They are using their grandmother's style of hiding cash.
No ask me how grandmas save money.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Even the female members here without beds are starving the market of funds.
They are using their grandmother's style of hiding cash.
No ask me how grandmas save money.... grin

Inside bra

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Inside bra

You are OYO.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
mendes911:

My stones are guaranteed! There are members that will change Moniker, so as to come stone me. I know them. I always wonder why they have to change Moniker first. Let them be themselves.

Lol.. they will use the new monika to stone and use old monika to post for request/send u email

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

It will go down more. No strong support in this region

This is correct, checked the monthly chart and the support is a bit scary.

My post was based on a personal observation of how the stock has been behaving in recent times. I could be wrong anyway, if I was certain, I'll be buying tomorrow grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Can zenith touch 27 this week?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
DOLLARTEX:

Stop badmouthing our stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
YES .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
I am watching one stock closely.........
Q1 hunt don begin
Please, when will transcorp likely release their FY2017 result?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Stop badmouthing our stock

Waiting for it at 26.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
ihedioramma:
YES .
correctguy.left fidelity today before I faint.rabbi shift make I sleep abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
tritritri:
dangsugar abi dangbitters . i dan tire to wait ooh.

You for tell me say you want sell today. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
correctguy.left fidelity today before I faint.rabbi shift make I sleep abeg.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
smiley these people eeeeh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
currentprice:

a case of buying good stock at wrong time

grin

After all the warnings from Oracle and Agba to keep my money.
Have received haircut from dangsugar, ci leasing. Remaining dangflour. At least one must deliver. If not....
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yayira:

Shut up!
grin grin grin

Bear is very bad.
We need two days bull to calm nerves seriously.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Babe we have different shades of personalities here; some of us catch fun while doing serious business. Don't take life too seriously otherwise you fit get stroke

Agba, Im a jovial person but I saw quite a lot of 'mockery' mentions and jokes everywhere, that was why I just made that comment, not that Im much affected.

When the market goes bearish, the bulls still surface, so nothing to make jest of anybody about, in as much as the person didnt hurriedly sell as a result of fear. Even if the person sell, the money can still be used to buy again and make profits.

Also, I dont know when sending people emails becomes a crime. If you tell someone not to buy and they go ahead, you will know you have done your part at least, not to come and be rubbing it on the person's face over and over again. I simply see it as childish.

I will never get stroke by God's mercies because I didnt hold on tight to life or money, that belongs to my enemies.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
DOLLARTEX:

Which kind wahala be this. embarassed
Bear has taken over the whole markets.
Enter stock bears everywhere, enter crypto times two bears.
E be like say na farm work sure pass.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yayira:

Waiting for it at 26.. grin

You will close this teeth when you buy it @26 and it decides to move down to 20. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
Heheehee! make everyone hold his peace o.
una don see result wey move market these days?
Nobody should stone me because of saying the truith.
After this coming bears as a result of no/low dividends,get ready for April/May bull.
Some will still miss it again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
leo1234:

grin grin grin

Bear is very bad.
We need two days bull to calm nerves seriously.

grin grin grin why do u people always link someone’s post to bear or the person is losing ?

That my comment was far from NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
leo1234:

Which kind wahala be this. embarassed Bear has taken over the whole markets. Enter stock bears everywhere, enter crypto times two bears. E be like say na farm work sure pass.
The difference between a poor man and a rich man is just OPPORTUNITY. If bears no come,how we go take get opportunty to be rich? Bro....do you want to be richer? Just join us to ask for more bears.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BullBearMkt(m), tayejay(m), 222Martins(m), unite4real, eudoh940(m), Zagee, stronglink, KarlTom, W0t0w0toman and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.