Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11040548 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2018
rebekah2011:
Impairment level is very commendable. the difference.
If they took the level of impairment zenith took, them for go back to 16naira per share.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2018
Rough Diamond. Very rough diamond....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2018
Diamond bank 2.04 without result o. when no dividend result appears,fire go dey for mountain. Na here I don prepare to dine for the next level. Bull will show face after we milk it dry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2018
Diamond bank is desperately searching for JAPAUL, Meanwhile, it should be JAPAUL mining for Diamond..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:
Rough Diamond. Very rough diamond....

KOD.... grin
Diamond on the rough @ N6.00, then on SMN.
Sweet/bitter old memories... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2018
locodemy:
Diamond bank 2.04 without result o.
when no dividend result appears,fire go dey for mountain.
Na here I don prepare to dine for the next level.
Bull will show face after we milk it dry.

Exactly!

Dividend no kuku dey.... we dey wait for car park ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

KOD.... grin
Diamond on the rough @ N6.00, then on SMN.
Sweet/bitter old memories... grin

I hope DBN didn't retire KOD!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2018
veecovee:
TRUE LOVE.

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/11#65825917

Pastor, you came late from your vigil.
We already locked your tithe in OANDO, you may have to be patient with us..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

I hope DBN didn't retire KOD!

That guy rewrote analysis just for the sake of this MTN's wooden savings box.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

We already locked your tithe in OANDO, you may have to be patient with us..... grin

Ucap and Afriprud as well....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2018
See them doing bid on DIAMONB like indomie noodles.... grin

NB: I am waiting for the FIRST DAY OF HEAVY VOLUME to gaze into the charts here . ALERTS set on investing.com.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2018
Pls who has the latest result of honeywell flour.I want to take a look at it and know why the price is falling.

honeyflour and diamond bank to enrich us in the second bull.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

RabbiDoracle must have gone to arrange trains for the D-DAY.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2018
locodemy:
Pls who has the latest result of honeywell flour.I want to take a look at it and know why the price is falling.

Hmmm! NSE is like grass. feed on it and it grows again... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2018
Since morning, see as speculators are not ready to blindly enter some banking stocks..... grin
See volume traded so far.... grin
PAIN is REAL.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2018
GTB has provided wind resistance for ZENITH.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Since morning, see as speculators are not ready to blindly enter some banking stocks..... grin
See volume traded so far.... grin
PAIN is REAL.... grin

No be only MD'S sabi milk company dry.
Na our own opportunity to do our own be this.
Lets punish all bank stocks to make cash out of it later.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2018
locodemy:

Diamond on FULL OFFER
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2018
gabscity:

Diamond on FULL OFFER

Is it only Diamond?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2018
gabscity:

Diamond on FULL OFFER
Seriously, cutlass undergoing sharpening for a kill.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
GTB has provided wind resistance for ZENITH.... grin

Which resistance. Wait for the news to spread.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2018
wanaj0:

I doubt that the people doing 'pumping and dumping' are here. People just get caught up in a web that they themselves are not aware off!

Look at it this way, how many people understand the business that Japaul is in to? How much is the total capitalisation of JaPaul that Milost will use $250m to acquire 'Part' of the equity? Can you even trust JaPaul to do anything meaningful with any money given to it? What happened to the IPO money? So what is the expectation when one buys JaPaul? When the stock was gaining everyday, what was driving it?

During the bulls, everyone becomes an expert! The bears undresses everyone! You saw people's response to Obabolujo (sp) programme? How many people he encouraged to use short term funds (loans) to invest in the capital market? I am waiting for the IPO's to start again. MTN will come out soon? Watch at the fantastic numbers they will present. No one will mention that ARPU is reducing year on year!

People just need to be disciplined with their money. NOTHING wrong with gambling once you know for sure that you are gambling. People travel all the way to Macau to gamble paying for flight ticket and accommodation anyway!

Anyone that tells you he can determine the highs and lows should also supply you the lottery number!

Macau reminds me of the good old days. Macau the Las Vegas of Asian continent

Then at their airport it's either you settle their immigration with $100 and get your passport stamped with entry permit or their refuse you entry outrightly.

That brought about the slogan "No Money No Macau" smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Hello Fidelity, you failed me yesterday. Today is another day.

Come on boys, lets do N2.81.

Yes we can do it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

what of previous harvest from dangflour, diamond, access, transcorp, etc. I no be pastor ooo grin grin grin, no pay me tithe pls, if you care, sponsor my missionary journeys smiley

cc loco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

you want me to tell you that I ve disposed them a longtime ago
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Diamond bank is desperately searching for JAPAUL, Meanwhile, it should be JAPAUL mining for Diamond..... grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

Hello Fidelity, you failed me yesterday. Today is another day.

Come on boys, lets do N2.81.

Yes we can do it.

Voila.

Good boys. Done deal.

Oya, full offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

Voila.

Good boys. Done deal.

Oya, full offer.

Done.

Next......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bears flexing up and dan !

#brace
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

Done.

Next......

FCMB,

oya your turn. Make me proud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jerekre(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.