Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11082413 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2018
Dwizeone:

I dey suspect say you no even go the morning mass grin

I sent my offering grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2018
currentprice:

Boss, with dis your price, you will make pple miss the coming grand pa Bull o. any reason for price to get this low

abi you want us to be treating Ur post like those analyst. when u tell us to sell means time to buy vice versa.
so the quoted post mean you want to start loading
grin grin grin

If i see those prices again in my life.....i will become billionaire.....

Regretting not liqiidating my NTBs when
UBA......2.8
ZENITH....8.0
GTB...10.0
NESTLE....700.0
DANG SUGAR...5.0
DANG FLOUR...1.5

These opportunities will never miss me again...

I know say you..currentprice, papa Emma, papa Wanajo, pluto, oracle. Feelamong, and other gurus then bought all the millions of units then..........i was a newbie then.....chai......men don hammer for this NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2018
ukay2:

UBA......2.8
ZENITH....8.0
GTB...10.0
NESTLE....700.0
DANG SUGAR...5.0
DANG FLOUR...1.5

They will still come but would you be out of the market before the Armageddon?
And you will still be bidding lower grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

They will still come but would you be out of the market before the Armageddon?
And you will still be bidding lower grin

Not in this my open eye in NSE......Men don hammer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2018
dipoolowoo:
MRS Oil Gives Bonus Shares Amid Drop in Revenue, Profit in 2017
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/03/25/mrs-oil-announces-bonus-shares-amid-drop-in-revenue-profit-in-2017/
long overdue, their share size is slim
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dwizeone:
Bros you be bad sombori o
Crude oil price is bullish at the moment, TBill rate is not so attractive, so where would traders prefer to invest, I believe we should just follow the trend that the market unveils.
Na to dey dance to the tune of the market albeit considering the drivers of stock prices!

To the part in bold, I'll like to say u are warmly welcome to the Nigerian Stock Exchange !!
This shows ur living up to ur name.
...indeed u are a Wizeone !! wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

For Oando AGM grin

wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
ukay2:

UBA......2.8
ZENITH....8.0
GTB...10.0
NESTLE....700.0
DANG SUGAR...5.0
DANG FLOUR...1.5

I know say you..currentprice, papa Emma, papa Wanajo, pluto, oracle. Feelamong, and other gurus then bought all the millions of units then..........i was a newbie then.....chai......men don hammer for this NSE

The mere fact that u are waiting for these prices at a time when the economic indices, underlying fundermentals and core determinants are all very healthy and pointing towards an improved market direction, shows u probably don't have a prepared mindset.
For even if u saw those prices tomorrow, I am sure u would assume an 'NSE Armageddon' and still readjust ur target prices downwards.
...because then, FEAR would probably take over ur emotion, leave u with an indifferent mindset and blind u out on the real values behind any opportunity therein.
For it's only those that have always 'utilized their sixth sense' and whose mindset are clearly prepared that will be able to unlock such values when they show up.
...and that's because they are already equipped to see an opportunity in both the bear and the bull market.
The key lies in having a clear stretegy with the ability to compete and win more.

My sincere advise would be for u to stop waiting for those crash like prices. ...for they won't be coming anytime soon. ...at least not when 'every going on' seem to be doing good.
Stop waiting for good prices to find u. ...go find those good prices urself !!
For they are there even right now in the market.
Just look a bit deeper. ...and u would see that there are some opportunities waiting for u to spot them.
...and once u do, key in when there's a clear need to do so and u'll make some good returns.

Just a sincere advise my dear.

Regards.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
@Papa onegentleguy........please read my post and understand it.....i think you didnot understood me....the prices i qoauted were the prices i regretted not to enter about 4 years ago...busy buying tasere units instead of buying huge units......was building commericial houses like oga Locodemy now......lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
ukay2:
@Papa onegentleguy........please read my post and understand it.....i think you didnot understood me....the prices i qoauted were the prices i regretted not to enter about 4 years ago...busy buying tasere units instead of buying huge units......was building commericial houses like oga Locodemy now......lol

Alright am sorry my dear.
...I guess the context was'nt too clear to me then.
However the advise in the later part of my post still holds out for ur good.
...but then again, u are and will always be the CEO of ur portfolio.

Btw, the part in bold got me laughing out loud. ...na small boy I be oo. wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
ukay2:

UBA......2.8
ZENITH....8.0
GTB...10.0
NESTLE....700.0
DANG SUGAR...5.0
DANG FLOUR...1.5

You don't have to wait for these particular stocks. There are similarly good or better opportunities currently in the market. Open thy eyes to look and make sure you see....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
valentinenwoko:
2017 CILEASING result. No information on Dividend
was d result fantastic like the management predicted? what about d reconstruction and private placement bla bla bla?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
Anybody wey follow Rabbi no go trade this year..
CP so with all this bear with bear bear no stock don come down below fair price?

Let me go and send you messagessss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
ukay2:

grin grin grin papa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Yayira:
Anybody wey follow Rabbi no go trade this year..
CP so with all this bear with bear bear no stock don come down below fair price?

Let me go and send you messagessss

That is why I always advise you have your own investment plan and strategy...for your information, I don't invest based on the comments I read here. I invest based on my own little research and analysis...Little because despite my busy schedule i still create time (if it requires me waking up in the dead of the night to pore over numbers) prior making my FID. Conversely, where time no dey or feel lazy to crunch the numbers, i simply follow the money... grin cheesy

Wetin I know sef? let me just keep it moving.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
TLAX:

You don't have to wait for these particular stocks. There are similarly good or better opportunities currently in the market. Open thy eyes to look and make sure you see....

He will not see them until the prices get to their destinations grin
And he will come back shouting 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
Sharpen your cutlasses.

Diamond around N1
FCMB around N1
Fidelity around N1.3
Zenith around N16
UBA around N6
Access around N5

GTB: you are in a class of your own!!!

Once any gets there, woundjure the stock.

Diamond at around ₦1, does that mean ₦1.90 is good enough? tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
Sharpen your cutlasses.
Diamond around N1 FCMB around N1 Fidelity around N1.3 Zenith around N16 UBA around N6 Access around N5
GTB: you are in a class of your own!!!
Once any gets there, woundjure the stock.
!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
onegentleguy:

The mere fact that u are waiting for these prices at a time when the economic indices, underlying fundermentals and core determinants are all very healthy and pointing towards an improved market direction, shows u probably don't have a prepared mindset.
For even if u saw those prices tomorrow, I am sure u would assume an 'NSE Armageddon' and readjust ur target prices downwards.
...because then, FEAR would probably take over ur emotion, leave u with an indifferent mindset and blind u out on the real values behind any opportunity therein.
For it's only those that have always 'utilized their sixth sense' and whose mindset are clearly prepared that will be able to unlock such values when they show up.
...because they would usually see an opportunity in both the bear and the bull market.
The key lies in having a clear stretegy with the ability to compete and win more.

My sincere advise would be for u to stop waiting for those crash like prices. ...for they won't be coming anytime soon. ...at least not when 'every going on' seem to be doing good.
Stop waiting for good prices to find u. ...go find those good prices urself !!
For they are there even right now in the market.
Just look a bit deeper. ...and u would see that there are some opportunities waiting for u to spot them.
...and once u do, key in when there's a clear need to do so and u'll make some good returns.

Just a sincere advise my dear.

Regards.
These are fire eating intellectuals. My respect! !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
Following from the return of the bull witnessed accross board on Thursday and Friday, here's my brief take on the expectations of the market begining Monday this week;

On the economic front, the continues upbeat in oil price remains a healthy yardstick to believe that the market direction will likely tend upward more than it would for any downward trend as more portfolio investors weigh in on an improving future prospect.
...I see a likely return of increased inflow from a few more FPIs on the strength of these and other key indices. My take is that a few select sectors particularly, Consumer goods/Manufacturing , Oil and Gas, Construction and Financial services would likely witness inceased investor patronage heading into the month of Aprill.

Fundamentally, there is no doubting the fact that there are some few coys in the market that are still very much a bargain.
...in fact, some are still trading at a very good margin from their fair price.
But what is even more juicy is that a few of them are even trading at a fine discount from their Intrinsic value !!
Honestly for a coy that's trading for much lower than its intrinsic value, its best to do anything to ensure u dont get to miss out on it. ...because quite frankly, that sort of great opportunity don't come that often.

Technically, I also think that while we witnessed a pattern of lower highs during the pull back of the last few weeks, the next few weeks could usher in a pattern of higher lows.
...Again I forsee a gradual return in upward trajectory and market breath albeit with a few side ways trading.

Finally, while advocating for due delligence, I'll strongly recommend the following coys;
UPL, DANGOTE FLOUR, DANGOTE SUGAR, FLOURMILLS, CAVERTON, SEPLAT, CONOIL and JULIUS BERGER.
...there are about 3 or 4 others but the aforementioned ones are based on their adjudged strength from the inside, and their expected upward potential going forward.

NOTE: The past few days has seen me suffer from bouts of INSOMNIA. ...and so this whole write-up could be the after effect of the drug prescription from my doctor. ...so DD is still advised pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Market has phases. The wise play noting or little money at this phase.

For clarity the market should break above 42000 level clearly before real up swing.

If you are playing for just 10% - 20% returns, be ready as well to take the hit with your stop loss when market changes

else you may turn to hope player. Hope is very costly. As at now the market has no strait direction.

One needs to exercise extra patience. You can actually trade one or two times in a year and be better off than people

who trade all days grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by investman: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
onegentleguy:

@ investman, am sure u might find the 2 web link below helpful.
...it's usually a compilation of several coys upcoming AGM details (date, time and venue), together with the details of dividends and/or bonus declared plus their Qualification date, Closure of registrar and other related update.

http://www.nse.com.ng/issuers/corporate-disclosures/corporate-actions

https://nairametrics.com/list-of-dividends-announced-so-far-in-2018/

Note that with the nairametrics web link, u'll have to edit and add any given year as time goes on. (i.e. ...u'll simply edit that last part of 2018 and add 2019, 2020, 2021 etc. ..as the year progreses).

Hope this helps.

Regards.

@onegentleguy, no VENUE in all of these oh!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mpeace:
Anything that will bring about those Malaria induced dream prices will also bring Zenith to 13, Gtb to 15, FBNH to 4, Dangflour to 3, Dangsugar to 7 etc

LOL cheesy

Think the guy is just joking but his jokes used to be expensive and provocative most times
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
sellydion:
Market has phases. The wise play noting or little money at this phase.

For clarity the market should break above 42000 level clearly before real up swing.

If you are playing for just 10% - 20% returns, be ready as well to take the hit with your stop loss when market changes

else you may turn to hope player. Hope is very costly. As at now the market has no strait direction.

One needs to exercise extra patience. You can actually trade one or two times in a year and be better off than people

who trade all days grin grin grin

I trade every month. The market can't a have a straight movement direction because price movement is never a straight line graph
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

I trade every month. The market can't a have a straight movement direction because price movement is never a straight line graph
You buy every month you mean
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I actually sold all my pz shares to buy more of Zenith at sub N28.

Dividends coming this week from APR, Afriland and United capital will be used to buy shares of Total Oil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
No, He is waiting for permission from the pillow gang.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
ukay2:

UBA......2.8
ZENITH....8.0
GTB...10.0
NESTLE....700.0
DANG SUGAR...5.0
DANG FLOUR...1.5

Easier said than done. grin

Any thing that will bring the prices of such stocks to those prices will also make you to stay away from the market.
It is very possible that the prices of japaul, multitrex and others may get to 20 naira in the future but why are people not buying them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Hahahaha thank you.. Pa Emma is an accumulator.. Sir, sellydion is not talking to you.. you dey your own level.. very soon a company will call you to come and attend board meeting..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

I actually sold all my pz shares to buy more of Zenith at sub N28.

Dividends coming this week from APR, Afriland and United capital will be used to buy shares of Total Oil

Wow so he sells too ! But how long did you hold the PZ ? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Dominic Purcell "Assault on Wall Street"

Great watch if you can find the time.

Leaving your portfolio in the hands of another (professional nonetheless) can be terrible.

This will be another bullish week for all us in Jesus name.

Good news coming too regarding our baby girl. It'll end in smiles.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
leo1234:

Easier said than done. grin

Any thing that will bring the prices of such stocks to those prices will also make you to stay away from the market.
It is very possible that the prices of japaul, multitrex and others may get to 20 naira in the future but why are people not buying them

Please use companies that have figures to backup your projections

(1) (2) (3) ... (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.