Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954897 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

There is nothing wrong with a PE of 20 or more provided it is justified and sustainable through annual growth of the company's earnings by 20% or more

Well said my dear !!
...u just spoke my mind Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shina88: 2:35am On Mar 26, 2018
Hi House

This survey would only take 2 minutes of your time clicking the link https:///gtp2aiM

Help share, like & comment

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:43am On Mar 26, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmy2018: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2018
Oga Emma, why didn't you tell me when you are selling your PZ to buy Zenith so that i can sell mine too, you didn't do well to me.

Anyway, starting from April i will start selling my stocks which i have held for donkey years, i will need to make money this year instead of waiting for dividend, though i will still keep some for dividend, i remember using my dividend in GTB one time to acquire couple of plot of land.

I actually sold all my pz shares to buy more of Zenith at sub N28.

Dividends coming this week from APR, Afriland and United capital will be used to buy shares of Total Oil[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Yayira Babe grin
I think this person should change his name, the way he likes women eeeeh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2018
MSCI MOVEMENT 23 MARCH 2018/MARKET COMMENT

The position of the fund as regard what is being sold and bought continues as per the current trend.

Now is time to start looking at our watch list. The selling momentum is fading.

The fund has been moving money out of the market for some time. Now is the time to see when fund will move new money into the market.

Caution: This information is for educational purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. You may need to verify the data from other independent sources if in doubt. For any clarification you can always send me a mail via this forum.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2018
veecovee:
I think this person should change his name, the way he likes women eeeeh
Does loving women mean God is not faithful? We're supposed to love women. ..and men too...
but love women more, because the life of man is tied to the beautiful woman. Women are our jewellery, to love and adore. God knows what he's doing brother grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Toluway:

Does loving women mean God is not faithful? We're supposed to love women. ..and men too...
but love women more, because the life of man is tied to the beautiful woman. Women are our jewellery, to love and adore. God knows what he's doing brother grin
But his name is God is faithful, is it not good to be faithful to his wife and less admiring and smiling @yariya every now and then. That could lead him to adultery, don't you think so?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2018
veecovee:
But his name is God is faithful, is it not good to be faithful to his wife and less admiring and smiling @yariya every now and then. That could lead him to adultery, don't you think so?
Mallam go do your missionary work. If you are interested in Yariya talk your mind

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

http://www.businessdayonline.com/milost-sued-new-york-fraud-violating-us-securities-exchange-law/
this people are really out for this milost group oo,following them bumper to bumper.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

http://www.businessdayonline.com/milost-sued-new-york-fraud-violating-us-securities-exchange-law/

Oro ti pesi je (sorry my non-yoruba people, i don't know the translation)....the wind don blow and foul yansh don open.... grin

Now we can all buy Japaul at 1k.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2018
veecovee:

Pastor has spoken.. grin grin grin well done sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Mallam go do your missionary work. If you are interested in Yariya talk your mind

No mind the guy joor as if him too no dey chop '' onions''.... wink grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2018
Coolcash1:

Oro ti pesi je (sorry my non-yoruba people, i don't know the translation)....the wind don blow and foul yansh don open.... grin

Now we can all buy Japaul at 1k.... grin

Smh full offer loading....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

don't mind veedovee, we will know him better one day as we know myjoy08 now. Godisfaithful (myjoy08) preach within his post and always end post with God bless you when he join this thread years ago. who know say him like babe

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
very funny grin.

But then the fact is that his mood and emotion used to be sometime else, each time he quotes @yariya, despite the fact that she is not his wife, besides I ve noticed that with him and other female monikers too grin.

I think he should change to his former name "MYJOY84" since women give him a lot of it. I dont think he is not qualified to bear the name "GODISFAITHFUL"

Just my opinion grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2018
veecovee:
very funny grin.

But then the fact is that his mood and emotion used to be sometime else, each time he quotes @yarifa, despite the fact that she is not his wife, besides I ve noticed that with him and other female monikers too grin.

I think he should change to his former name "MYJOY84" since women give him a lot of it. I dont think he is not qualified to bear the name "GODISFAITHFUL"

lol... vecovee certified names here. abeg am i qualified to bear currentprice name. what of oracle,, coolcash or Agba

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2018
veecovee:
very funny grin.

But then the fact is that his mood and emotion used to be sometime else, each time he quotes @yariya, despite the fact that she is not his wife, besides I ve noticed that with him and other female monikers too grin.

To the part in bold;

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Coolcash1:

No mind the guy joor as if him too no dey chop '' onions''.... wink grin
onions dey sweet but those who steal it will go to hellfire. If you not married, don't steal, if you are married and she/he is still alive, weather divorced or not, don't steal, second wife is a thief.

DON'T GO TO HELLFIRE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2018
coolcash is allow 4 onions now
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2018
currentprice:

lol... vecovee certified names here. abeg am i qualified to bear currentprice name. what of oracle,, coolcash or Agba

grin
I'm not conversant with others as I am with u and oracle. grin u suppose answer myprice and not "currentprice" and with due respect oracle suppose answer "PARROT" grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2018
veecovee:
I'm not conversant with others as I am with u and oracle. grin u suppose answer myprice and not "currentprice" and with due respect oracle suppose answer "PARROT" grin

on monady morning, see stones on oga oracle head parrot

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2018
^^

@currentprice, pasitor veecovee don vex...the guy just dey throw stones anyhow on top matter wey no concern am... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Coolcash1:

^^

@currentprice, pasitor veecovee don vex...the guy just dey throw stones anyhow on top matter wey no concern am... grin

i am expecting rocket from him in the future, we cause it now when we refuse to sponsor his ngo

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2018
veecovee:

Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2018
Please what is Onions oooo?

Is it ayabas?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2018
veecovee:

How did you know that Godisfaithful is married? Presumption?

Adultery when you no prak? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2018
veecovee:

My name is now officially RabbiDeParrot. Better put as RDP and not RDO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LixSz, sophy17(m), Rex123(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.