Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10952804 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by investman: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Hope all is well with fidelity bank!
They were supposed to release their results on the 18th of march
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

And you are still making mega cash .... grin
Oyibo don delay us tey tey.... grin

I tell you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2018
yok:
MSCI MOVEMENT 26 MARCH 2018/MARKET COMMENT

The funds style has become consistent. Thus waiting for what fund is doing has now become boring. But, no problem, time to switch back to our knowledge bank of technical/fundamental analysis.

There is no doubt that the market is waking up from slumber.

Equally I am very happy with some of the results released yesterday. It indicates that that some companies still cares about their shareholders (talking about CCNN and MRS). These are stock worth keeping in our watch list for the future.

Tomorrow, I will like to talk about the importance of a balance portfolio in our equity investment. As humans need balance diet to grow, our portfolio must be balanced to avoid deficiencies that can befall an unbalanced portfolio.

Caution: This information is for educational purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. You may need to verify the data from other independent sources if in doubt.
I wouldn’t say “boring” just 'obvious'

One should look at the MSCI as a tool for its trading arm - that’s the second account I mentioned before.

MSCI is well invested in the stocks it displays on their list. However, the minor selling of certain stocks shows the interest of the second account (the stocks it has targeted for trade).

As from April 16 the second account will begin a gradual accumulation of those targeted stocks.
smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2018
information for 26th march 2018
stocks with new 52 week lows
sovereign #0.24k
Tantalizers #0.37k
mutual benefit #0.37k
Niger insurance #0.34k
Africa alliance #0.22k
ftn cocoa #0.21k
custodian and allied #4.51k
stocks with new 52 week highs
fidson #6.00k
gsk #28.05k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2018
Intendy:
information for 26th march 2018

stocks with new 52 week lows

sovereign #0.24k

Tantalizers #0.37k

mutual benefit #0.37k

Niger insurance #0.34k

Africa alliance #0.22k

ftn cocoa #0.21k

stocks with new 52 week highs

fidson #6.00k

gsk #28.05k

Custodian and allied #4.51k

Fixed smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
ttps://trwstockbrokers./2018/03/27/aso-savings-denies-250m-equity-capital/

The Management of ASO Savings & Loans Plc is aware of the recent news in the print and electronic media suggesting that Milost Global Inc is set to inject $250M equity capital into ASO Savings & Loans Plc.

“We dismiss this claim and wish to state that ASO had at no time issued any notice to Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) as purported in the media. ASO Savings & Loans Plc has not entered into any agreement with Milost Global Inc. Members of the public are implored to disregard the false news that has pervaded the media,” the statement said.

“Any change to ASO’s business structure or operations will be duly communicated by the Bank through the appropriate channels. ASO will continue to strive to be the Mortgage Bank of choice and explore innovative ways to meet the housing needs in Nigeria.”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
feelamong:
ttps://trwstockbrokers./2018/03/27/aso-savings-denies-250m-equity-capital/

The Management of ASO Savings & Loans Plc is aware of the recent news in the print and electronic media suggesting that Milost Global Inc is set to inject $250M equity capital into ASO Savings & Loans Plc.

“We dismiss this claim and wish to state that ASO had at no time issued any notice to Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) as purported in the media. ASO Savings & Loans Plc has not entered into any agreement with Milost Global Inc. Members of the public are implored to disregard the false news that has pervaded the media,” the statement said.

“Any change to ASO’s business structure or operations will be duly communicated by the Bank through the appropriate channels. ASO will continue to strive to be the Mortgage Bank of choice and explore innovative ways to meet the housing needs in Nigeria.”

Aso Savings has done the right thing while Jegede is busy dumping his own stocks. If mugu no fall, how maga go take chop ni.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ACFreeHost: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
www.advertscontrol.com.ng is a place where you can buy and sell anything in Nigeria, it gives the Nigerians the opportunity to promote their businesses by posting their product's adverts, Services and Real-Estate, the location of their businesses, the Price's of their product's, their business contact, and to always stay connected to their costumers or buyers. All these are made possible for FREE.

And for Nigerian buyers is a platform where you can get whatever you need in a good faith because AdvertsControl care about you and that is why we recommend you to buy any products from a verified user's and to first, see whatever products you want or need to buy.

AdvertsControl.com.ng are offering FREE ADVERTS PROMOTIONS such as ;
Push to top.
Featured.
Always on top.
Advertisements in other site's and so much more.

So what are you waiting for?
Do you have any products or services for sale?
Do you have an interest for shopping?
Is they any products or services you need?

Why not visit our website and see more what we can offer and how AdvertsControl will promote your business or find buyers for your product's.

Please.. Visit : www.advertscontrol.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
fxuser:

Fidson

- price gap up to fresh highs
- all green monthly candles since Jan 2017

Riding on some unconfirmed news that may turn out true. What do you say about the volumes though?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
veecovee:
only death can dissolve a marriage. Q.E.D

Rubbish. Read Bible and stop preaching irresponsibly on this Forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
mendes911:

Aso Savings has done the right thing while Jegede is busy dumping his own stocks. If mugu no fall, how maga go take chop ni.....
these aso savings have delisted without any notice to their shareholders. what is their current financials?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
TLAX:

Riding on some unconfirmed news that may turn out true. What do you say about the volumes though?

not encouraging
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
I do not think there was news they were interested in Aso Savings and Loans all along, I thought it is Resort Savings and Loans. Am sure the two companies are being mixed up, Aso Savings may have seen the news circulating and quickly disclaimed it. The chairman of Resort Savings on the other hand spoke out to confirm the partnership with Milost as per link below:
https://nairametrics.com/japaul-has-some-harsh-words-for-the-negative-press-that-crashed-its-share-price/
NOTE: Don't have it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Investnow2017:

Rubbish. Read Bible and stop preaching irresponsibly on this Forum.

Veecovee has a point, I would rather you do not rubbish what he posted.

He speaks from an ideal perspective. Only death should end a marriage ideally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
swilo:

Veecovee has a point, I would rather you do not rubbish what he posted.

He speaks from an ideal perspective. Only death should end a marriage ideally.

Adultery is there too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Diamond and Fidelity bank... with their usual pressup.

Bumper harvest banks. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
hyness:
I do not think there was news they were interested in Aso Savings and Loans all along, I thought it is Resort Savings and Loans. Am sure the two companies are being mixed up, Aso Savings may have seen the news circulating and quickly disclaimed it. The chairman of Resort Savings on the other hand spoke out to confirm the partnership with Milost as per link below:
https://nairametrics.com/japaul-has-some-harsh-words-for-the-negative-press-that-crashed-its-share-price/
NOTE: Don't have it.
my brother I tire for all these people o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
veecovee:
VERY IMPORTANT LINES ABOUT MARRIAGE.

cc Godisfaithful(ladies myjoy84 grin), agba aka mercy's playboy, ohh! loverboy grin grin grin, oracle, currentprice, investn..., yayira, coolcash, mendes, cadillac, ihedioha, onegentleman, gudlyman, Peterichy, wanajo, fxuser, derugg..,yom, valacious, action, salanda, etc. Sorry if I didn't mention your name. This concerns all of us, including my humble self.

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/11#66191058

Seriously sir, I hope you're not high on anything? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Adultery is there too
You people are bringing me back to this marriage stuff. If you divorce ur spouse for adultery. You must remain single and holy till he/she dies or you may choose to forgive him/her
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Mendes your market has arrived o grin

I hope you took only 10% and left. Abi you be follow dey wait for 25%?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
veecovee:
You people are bringing me back to this marriage stuff. If you divorce ur spouse for adultery. You must remain single and holy till he/she dies or you may choose to forgive him/her

Really? Is that what your bible says...SMH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Seriously sir, I hope you're not high on anything? grin
only high on holyghost grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Really? Is that what your bible says...SMH
veecovee and others, go to religious section and argue about this. This is NSEMPA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
The Rules...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Index support conveniently broken
38000 here we come
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
mendes911:

I hope you took only 10% and left. Abi you be follow dey wait for 25%?

So you assumed I bought anything, na your market. The risk would be too high for me
Meanwhile I don't chase 10%
#TeamApril
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Has anyone with GTB account received his Afripud alert?
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Index support conveniently broken
38000 here we come

Hmm.

If index should touch 38000 this April, there shall be gnashing of teeth. This forum will not contain some of us. grin

I doubt it will go below 39000 before round 2 of that bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

So you assumed I bought anything, na your market. The risk would be too high for me
Meanwhile I don't chase 10%
#TeamApril
Dr Agba, how many % do you usually chase?
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1jboi, bassEQ2000, IPO2002, Deadlytruth(m), Gboss247(m), Princkez, Zegra, SonofElElyonRet, Mfunkynation(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.