Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10883704 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tbills rate is now single digit. undecided embarassed cry

This month and going forward may change lots of things.

The matadors may go home and rest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
locodemy:
peterichy no go fit kill me here.

Na veecovee i dey pity.
He go buy livestock following ihedioramma,they declare loss.
He go buy Aiico following onegentleguy,now the result dey one kind.
God wants him to face the missionary and leave stocks for loco them.
Not only those ones, veecovee is already in the caverton flight, maybe very soon he will go on his missionary journey through caverton grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
I just stumble on this and thought it is worth sharing:

President Xi Jing Peng of China said:

When I was a small child , I was very selfish, always grab the best for myself. Slowly, everyone left me and I had no friends. I didn’t think it was my fault but criticize others.

My father gave me 3 sentences to help me in life.

One day, my father cooked 2 bowls of noodles put the 2 bowls on the table. One bowl has one egg on top and the other bowl does not have any egg on top. He said ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want”. Eggs were hard to come by those days! Only get to eat eggs during festivals or New Year. Of Cos I chose the bowl with egg! As we started eating. I was congratulating myself on my wise choice/decision and wallop up the egg. Then to my surprise as my father ate his noodles, there were TWO eggs at the bottom of his bowl beneath the noodes! I regretted so much! And scolded myself for being too hasty in my decision. My father smiled and sad to me, ”My child. You must remember what your eyes see may not be true. If u intent on taking advantage of people, u will end up losing!”

The next day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles: one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. Again, he put the two bowls on the table and said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?” This time I am smarter. I chose the bowl without any egg on top. To my surprise, as I separated the noodles on top, there was not even a single egg at the bottom of the bowl! Again my father smiled and said to me, ”My child, you must not always rely on experiences cos sometimes, life can cheat u or play tricks on u. But u must not be too annoyed or sad, just treat this as learning a lesson .You cannot Learn this from textbooks.

The third day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles, again one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. He put the 2 bowls on the table and again said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?”. This time, I told my father, ”Dad, u choose first. You are the head of the family and contributed the most to the family. ”My father did not decline and chose the bowl with one egg on top. As I eat my bowl of noodles, Sure in my heart that there is no egg inside the bowl. To my surprise! There were TWO eggs at the bottom of the bowl.

My father smiled at me with love in his eyes, ”My child, u must remember!When u think for the good of others, good things will always naturally happen to u!”

I always remember these 3 sentences of my father and lived and do my business accordingly. True enough, my business was a roaring, success.

Xi Jing Peng

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
@Kolaish.....Thanks...i have learnt a good lessons of life....shared it with my spouce....will also teach my children...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
ukay2:
@Kolaish.....Thanks...i have learnt a good lessons of life....shared it with my spouce....will also teach my children...

What lessons have you learnt? Me I don't understand any of it grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
Tbills rate is now single digit. undecided embarassed cry

This month and going forward may change lots of things.

The matadors may go home and rest.
Tbills still in double digits.
91days : 11.75%
182days : 12.70%
364days : 13.04%
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/04/07/cbn-sells-n844b-treasury-bills-to-investors-in-four-days/
Let the money continue to rest under the...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:24am On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 08, 2018
Mpeace:
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/04/07/cbn-sells-n844b-treasury-bills-to-investors-in-four-days/

Hmmm...a friend got 960k on N10m fund for 365 days. Hence concluded that it has fallen to singe digit.

Thanks for the info. Need to inform the person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:13am On Apr 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Hmmm...a friend got 960k on N10m fund for 365 days. Hence concluded that it has fallen to singe digit.

First Bank and Stanbic IBTC are the best for Treasury Bills investment.

With just 100k you can do call deposit with First Bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2018
kolaish:
I just stumble on this and thought it is worth sharing:

President Xi Jing Peng of China said:

When I was a small child , I was very selfish, always grab the best for myself. Slowly, everyone left me and I had no friends. I didn’t think it was my fault but criticize others.

My father gave me 3 sentences to help me in life.

One day, my father cooked 2 bowls of noodles put the 2 bowls on the table. One bowl has one egg on top and the other bowl does not have any egg on top. He said ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want”. Eggs were hard to come by those days! Only get to eat eggs during festivals or New Year. Of Cos I chose the bowl with egg! As we started eating. I was congratulating myself on my wise choice/decision and wallop up the egg. Then to my surprise as my father ate his noodles, there were TWO eggs at the bottom of his bowl beneath the noodes! I regretted so much! And scolded myself for being too hasty in my decision. My father smiled and sad to me, ”My child. You must remember what your eyes see may not be true. If u intent on taking advantage of people, u will end up losing!”

The next day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles: one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. Again, he put the two bowls on the table and said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?” This time I am smarter. I chose the bowl without any egg on top. To my surprise, as I separated the noodles on top, there was not even a single egg at the bottom of the bowl! Again my father smiled and said to me, ”My child, you must not always rely on experiences cos sometimes, life can cheat u or play tricks on u. But u must not be too annoyed or sad, just treat this as learning a lesson .You cannot Learn this from textbooks.

The third day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles, again one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. He put the 2 bowls on the table and again said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?”. This time, I told my father, ”Dad, u choose first. You are the head of the family and contributed the most to the family. ”My father did not decline and chose the bowl with one egg on top. As I eat my bowl of noodles, Sure in my heart that there is no egg inside the bowl. To my surprise! There were TWO eggs at the bottom of the bowl.

My father smiled at me with love in his eyes, ”My child, u must remember!When u think for the good of others, good things will always naturally happen to u!”

I always remember these 3 sentences of my father and lived and do my business accordingly. True enough, my business was a roaring, success.

Xi Jing Peng

Great piece! The lesson is clear PUT OTHERS FIRST AND YOU'LL REAP THE BEST IN LIFE. Unfortunately we live in a period of mankind's existence where SELFISHNESS has become pandemic. DOG EAT DOG attitude as prophesied in the scriptures as a sign of the end time. We must ponder on the need to be more SELF-SACRIFICING.

#OTHERSFIRST

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

What lessons have you learnt? Me I don't understand any of it grin
Haha haha. What says Locodemy and the Grand Mattress Guru?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
What's buyable in the market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I think the minimum for TB is N50m, with official rate.

But some banks allow guys with N100k and above to get TB if they agree to the banks rates.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RealityShot: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

First Bank and Stanbic IBTC are the best for Treasury Bills investment.

With just 100k you can do call deposit with First Bank.
Please explain more on call deposit?
What's the duration?
What's the current rate?

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
RealityShot:

Please explain more on call deposit?
What's the duration?
What's the current rate?

Thank you

From 24 hours, rates are poor but negotiable from 5%. It is better than having big money in your current or saving accounts earning nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

From 24 hours, rates are poor but negotiable from 5%. It is better than having big money in your current or saving accounts earning nothing.

Is that a form of fixed deposit?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RealityShot: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

aha.. OK thank you.

I think I saw 3.3% for savings account at first bank last.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

O
Is that a form of fixed deposit?

It is more flexible than fixed deposit, but you have to give 24 hours notice before withdrawal.

With fixed deposits you are liable to penalties for premature termination or withdrawal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Ok o. Since you have been dethroned from being the best grin

Agbalumo. Why u dey edit my post na? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DonDraper: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Good evening investors, thank you so much for the wealth of knowledge deposited in this thread. I've been looking at these small cap companies and based on my research they have potentials. The pay dividends and they seem to be growing. I would like to get your thoughts on them as per investments? Your swift response shall be most appreciated. Thanks.

- Cap
- cutix
- ucap
- Learnafrica
- custodia
- afriprud
- continsure
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mpeace:

NEVER doubt or question The Grand Alarmist Of This Thread AGAIN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Journey to 10Euro grin
Abi na 10naira
It was always going to be like this especially with the q3 result.
Q1 2018 is key to this stock. I want to enter before then but after the reaction yo this result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spenca: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

I think the minimum for TB is N50m, with official rate.

But some banks allow guys with N100k and above to get TB if they agree to the banks rates.

If you are buying through a commercial bank or a house you might not need to have 50m as most will have a pool or mutual fund
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mpeace:
It was always going to be like this especially with the q3 result.
Q1 2018 is key to this stock. I want to enter before then but after the reaction yo this result.

Why will you want to enter? LAFARGE is milking the company! Collecting Technical services fee yet making a loss? What's the benefit of the technical service tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
spenca:

If you are buying through a commercial bank or a house you might not need to have 50m as most will have a pool or mutual fund

We are saying the same thing.

But with the bank pool you won't get the official interest rate.
Some will be single digits.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
wanaj0:

Why will you want to enter? LAFARGE is milking the company! Collecting Technical services fee yet making a loss? What's the benefit of the technical service tongue
They are in the process of cleaning up their huge debts. Much of the expenses went into debt servicing. I expect them to start reaping the benefits of the clean-up sooner.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
wanaj0:

And the octopus is highly loaded here. sad
When 3 euros, octopus

(1) (2) (3) ... (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: beejay1(m), Digitron and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.