Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11039382 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RealityShot: 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
emmanuelewumi:
the stock would be sold at marked down price.
huh... OK thank you
I guess it's better to hold till first quarter results come out. :-|
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
rebekah2011:
Revenue increased greatly. You better go and read the auditors report. This is a coy that is technically dead

A company that the auditors already saw that

1) There are uncertainties around the going concern of the company. Order book is low. Shareholders fund eroded. Gearing ratio is 185:1.

2) Company may not be able to meet its foreign currency obligations as at when due.

This is a company in need of resurrection power! It is LONG dead.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pls who knows how I can reach Veritas Registrars on phone? They are not picking their land lines. Afriprud lines are not going through at all. I will appreciate these contacts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
PharmAlfred:
Pls who knows how I can reach Veritas Registrars on phone? They are not picking their land lines. Afriprud lines are not going through at all. I will appreciate these contacts.
Afriprud 08143146568
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Princkez:
Afriprud 08143146568

Thank you.
Any help on Veritas Registrar contacts?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
wanaj0:

1) There are uncertainties around the going concern of the company. Order book is low. Shareholders fund eroded. Gearing ratio is 185:1.

2) Company may not be able to meet its foreign currency obligations as at when due.

PLS sir,what do you mean by gearing ratio?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
safepaulooo:
OANDO FAITHFULS. ....Some smile after all
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/264740-just-in-trading-on-oando-shares-resumes-thursday-nse.html

https://nairametrics.com/nigerian-stock-exchange-clarifies-oando-flip-flops-and-lifts-suspension-again/

...and the Oando drama continues. wink cheesy
I already knew the worst days are over though.
But remember; If u ever wish 'to be a part of the Oando drama, then don't ever forget to utilize very long spoon'.
...u must be extra vigilante !! shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Guess this is responsible for recent drop in DF price. They sold off to finance this gift

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/970748/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2018
safepaulooo:
Guess this is responsible for recent drop in DF price. They sold off to finance this gift

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/970748/

...Not at all my dear !! wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 12, 2018
PharmAlfred:

Thank you.
Any help on Veritas Registrar contacts?

Send an email to enquiry@zenithregistrars.com if you are lucky they’ll reply immediately but it usually takes 24 hours max to get a response. I would have given you a number to call but the babe go para me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 12, 2018
PharmAlfred:

Don’t mind those people.. both email address and phone number on their website not working. smh Africa !
Send an email to the address I gave you instead
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 1:29am On Apr 12, 2018
onegentleguy:

https://nairametrics.com/nigerian-stock-exchange-clarifies-oando-flip-flops-and-lifts-suspension-again/

...and the Oando drama continues. wink cheesy
I already knew the worst days are over though.
But remember; If u ever wish 'to be a part of the Oando drama, then don't ever forget to utilize very long spoon'.
...u must be extra vigilante !! shocked shocked

Totally agree with u sir. Oando is the place to be right now but u must be very careful and extra vigilant. It has made many rich and will still make many rich. Expect 100 percent appreciation in the short term cos of the sentiments around this stock. pls do your due diligence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:22am On Apr 12, 2018
PharmAlfred:
These numbers are for Africa prudential, they are having problem with their old lines, for Veritas: if you ask me, na who I go ask
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:32am On Apr 12, 2018
Yayira:

Don’t mind those people.. both email address and phone number on their website not working. smh Africa !
Send an email to the address I gave you instead
Some still respond to mail Meristem, Veritas, first registrar, Africa prudential but the one that scared me most was GTL-Registrars even when I tried their live chat I was number 184 on the queue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 12, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
PLS sir,what do you mean by gearing ratio?

A gearing ratio is a general classification describing a financial ratio that compares some form of owner's equity (or capital) to funds borrowed by the company. Gearing is a measurement of the entity’s financial leverage , which demonstrates the degree to which a firm's activities are funded by owner's funds versus creditor's funds.

Culled from Investopedia
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2018
rationalmind:

A gearing ratio is a general classification describing a financial ratio that compares some form of owner's equity (or capital) to funds borrowed by the company. Gearing is a measurement of the entity’s financial leverage , which demonstrates the degree to which a firm's activities are funded by owner's funds versus creditor's funds.

Culled from Investopedia
Thank you very much.japaul was on green yesterday despite the result!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2018
DOLLARTEX:

I think the result came out after the market had closed. Even if it closes on bid today after investors must have digested the result, it's just one of the many wonders of the NSE smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2018
rationalmind:

Culled from Investopedia

See below for details. You can also look at other financial ratios

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/g/gearingratio.asp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2018
DOLLARTEX:

Traders don't need to bother about results.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2018
rationalmind:

I think the result came out after the market had closed. Even if it closes on bid today after investors must have digested the result, it's just one of the many wonders of the NSE smiley

People still BUY completely DEAD companies on the NSE. Caveat emptor is a Latin term that means "let the buyer beware". tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2018
wanaj0:

You mean it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Toluway:

You mean it?

It is all about momentum !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2018
Oando Forensic out soon......perhaps after the reggae play the blues. Traders caution oohh

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/264751-result-of-oandos-forensic-audit-out-soon-sec.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Access bank and Diamond i hail ooo. Na Diamond bank carry the kaya pass.
https://nairametrics.com/two-nigerian-banks-on-the-hook-as-japaul-sinks-deeper-into-financial-crisis/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2018
wanaj0:

Sir why are you an alarmist? grin

Is it your money? grin

We will give you title ooo.... Milost must definitely invest in the company. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Jejebaba:
Access bank and Diamond i hail ooo. Na Diamond bank carry the kaya pass.
https://nairametrics.com/two-nigerian-banks-on-the-hook-as-japaul-sinks-deeper-into-financial-crisis/

Diamond in the rough grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2018
It is even there that they make more money.
wanaj0:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Sir why are you an alarmist? grin

Is it your money? grin

We will give you title ooo.... Milost must definitely invest in the company. grin grin

Some people have used Milost gist to dump the stock

(1) (2) (3) ... (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reucom, songus and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.