Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10969509 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Teeonly:
Please, does anybody know the retained earning for Wema Bank? Thank you in advance.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21724_WEMA_BANK_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2018.pdf

Check using the link above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RealityShot: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

If today is qualification date and you sell tomorrow, you will be paid the Dividend
thank you plenty!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
I doubt she is, even her pigeon, at least I don run some things for there, hers is quite different, except she grew up in Nigeria
Jejebaba:

Are u sure u are a Ghanaian? cos the way u dey speak Yoruba pass some Yoruba people oo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Teeonly:
Please, does anybody know the retained earning for Wema Bank? Thank you in advance.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21724_WEMA_BANK_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2018.pdf

Find ur answers therein my dear !!

Noticed how it went from a quick swing of full offer to full bid ealier today.

#FLATRESULT
#NOTBADBUTNOTIMPRESSIVE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pls house, regular updates on dividend qualification, closure and payment dates will be highly appreciated from our invaluable members who have easy access to the info.
Nagode grin

**Btw, where is oga intendy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
na soooo grin
Mpeace:
Them go pay me to collect am for free. Una think say na only una sabi jones?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Russia is playing with fire.

US will strike Damascus easily. The erratic Trump will confuse Putin.

If the S400 missiles radars get activated and deploys missiles to stop the US cruise missiles and also strike the missile launching vessels (in this case the US destroyers), a nuclear weapon will be used in Syria against Russia.

E better make Putin let Trump rest oo. No one knows Trump's mind ooo.
They are equally dangerous. Nothing however has changed the MAD (mutually assured distruction) doctrine .
Russia has threatened to shoot down any American missile aimed at the Syrian arm base.
Trump is still a civilian businessman, while Putin is a communist warrior.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mcy56:
Pls house, regular updates on dividend qualification, closure and payment dates will be highly appreciated from our invaluable members who have easy access to the info.
Nagode grin

https://nairametrics.com/list-of-dividends-announced-so-far-in-2018/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Russia is playing with fire.

US will strike Damascus easily. The erratic Trump will confuse Putin.

If the S400 missiles radars get activated and deploys missiles to stop the US cruise missiles and also strike the missile launching vessels (in this case the US destroyers), a[s] nuclear weapon will be used in Syria against Russia[/s].

E better make Putin let Trump rest oo. No one knows Trump's mind ooo.

It will be very difficult for this to happen irrespective of the provocation, you can't strongly condemn an action and use same.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dwizeone:

Thanks so much NSEMPA wize one. cool

I wanted to put you in copy initially but dreaded stone. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
currentprice:

clap for your self

reconstruction is the main reason pple neglect this stock but i don't think reconstruction should affect the stock in my own opinion

grin

Ask people we de inside IEI, they are the one to tell you what reconstruction mean in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
yom2:
no be small thing. I still remember that silly company Ikeja hotels

Ah ah, na sweet - bitter memory you have brought.
Ikeja hotel, where the company dey now self? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
Toluway:

They are equally dangerous. Nothing however has changed the MAD (mutually assured distruction) doctrine .
Russia has threatened to shoot down any American missile aimed at the Syrian arm base.

You are talking about someone(Trump) who even his people say he is insane. There are US bases everywhere. US destroyers will be closer to Russia when they cross Istanbul Bosporus into the the Black sea. US takes the war to them. It is the neighboring countries bthat will suffer. That is why Russia is fortifying the black seas because that is the route any attack can come from.

It will not be easy sha. Let the oil price keep going higher. 100 is not far anymore.

If Saudis attack Yemen again, then they are going to war with Iran this time around. They may have to occupy Yemen and use it as a launching pad for missiles into Iran.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
onegentleguy:
Where is Investnow 2017? wink cheesy grin
Maybe he has stopped investing in 2018

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dwizeone:

It will be very difficult for this to happen irrespective of the provocation, you can't strongly condemn an action and use same.

My dear, with Trump never say never.

I understand that all airport and other bases are being evacuated after Trump's tweet. My dear, even Putin will fear for his life.

The worst is when you want to go to war with someone who doesn't even need congress approval to strike. So expect anything and then complain later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mcy56:
Nagode grin

Easy....

Use any of links below. First one more official, second one more real time.

http://www.nse.com.ng/issuers/corporate-disclosures/corporate-actions

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I understand that all airport and other bases are being evacuated after Trump's tweet. My dear, even Putin will fear for his life.

The worst is when you want to go to war with someone who doesn't even need congress approval to strike. So expect anything and then complain later.

This is the smoke...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-11/loud-blasts-heard-in-riyadh-as-saudi-arabia-intercepts-missile
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
TLAX:
Easy....
Use any of links below. First one more official, second one more real time.

http://www.nse.com.ng/issuers/corporate-disclosures/corporate-actions

Thank you. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Toluway:

Russians are saying that they will shoot down US missiles. And added that they will target the source of the missiles. This source is the US destroyers.

Definitely the destroyers will destroy the oncoming S400 missiles. But this is an attack on the US which will have consequences on the people who control the S400 units (i.e. Russians)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
onegentle calm down grin it is acceptable grin
onegentleguy:

@ Chunkuli,
This is totally unacceptable my dear !!
...Pls lets be mindful of the words we put out here.
Am sure Pa Emma only wanted to transmit joviality when he gave him that title. ...and not for it to be used as a tool to abuse him.
The part in bold is to say the least scornful and highly disrespectful.
Pls kindly desist forthwith from using it.

Cheers !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
RealityShot:
thank you plenty!
the stock would be sold at marked down price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Revenue increased greatly. You better go and read the auditors report. This is a coy that is technically dead
Mcy56:

Our company final report finally landed.
Loss position reduced drastically lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
rebekah2011:
Revenue increased greatly. You better go and read the auditors report. This is a coy that is technically dead
Okay sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
LoL ... Stone ke, me no dey throw stones o ... You know them stone throwers

Mcy56:

Thanks so much NSEMPA wize one. cool

I wanted to put you in copy initially but dreaded stone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dwizeone:
LoL ... Stone ke, me no dey throw stones o ... You know them stone throwers
Just kidding. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
I quite agree his decisions are eratic, who would believe Trump's relations with Putin will deteriorate so rapidly to warrant the sanctions and new threats from his tweets, that's how eratic the guy is but then, he still has sane people around him, plus that could cost him a lot especially if there is no commensurate provocation from Russia, the memories of the aftermath of Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing is still fresh... Anyways, Let's see how the drama unfolds

RabbiDoracle:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
cool
Mcy56:

Just kidding. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GudluckIBB(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
rebekah2011:

That is or that was Technically dead

I think Milost global funds will put them in a good light going forward
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Toluway:

they will eventually resolve all d gra gra. those two actors like amusing d world. though I can see half incarnation of Adolf Hitler in trump. he may eventually push d wrong button that can set off a tasere global crisis
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
yom2:
they will eventually resolve all d gra gra. those two actors like amusing d world

You dey mind them; is it easy to fire missiles upandan

(1) (2) (3) ... (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chipa, robobo, stepbystep1010, Foundationchamp(f), akpumpy, lionshare, emmasoft(m), chillykelly86(m), OBAGADAFFI, Mills55, 2zona(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.