Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,620 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11067691 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Mpeace:
Yesterday it was fcmb, will it be transcorp today? Some of my stocks doing me well. I no dey even look oando bids again.

Looks like its only me and you that patronise transcorp in this entire thread.

Lol

It was on full bid at a point today o.

Blink and open some people had put up offers again. I tire

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uniquebony(f): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Hello house. Pls i have small money that I want to invest in buying company shares. Can any1 enlighten me pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2018
currentprice:

abeg make someone answer her,,, before we allow what happen in 1919 to happen again grin

let me try

qualification date i think was April 12

closure of register i think April 12 to 18

payment date i think will be April 25j

Thank u CP. God press you (in Akwa-Ibom) tone grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2018
Toluway:
So in the final analysis, whether Mvy56, or Mercilicious256 , all belong to the Chairman himself.
Not so Sir Toluway. cheesy
Agba is for the one and only Mercilicious. Every other Mercy in connection with him is a counterfeit. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2018
locodemy:

Do you know you are classified as a figure here.Pls dont allow people to doubt your intergrity.From the day I bought oando,I have all your comments on the nonsense stock as you put it at hand.You never believe in companies without figures.I know some of the stocks you dont use to like for example japaul,oando,honeywell,champion etc.Are you trying to mock me by saying oando will gain 10% today?It's like I am the cause to this mockery.You know mine while I dont know your's.Its alright.

Gbam.

Are you just realizing this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:

grin grin grin
I heard their advert on radio calling their self OLD MUTUAL, I guess the old mutual paid dividend
We are never, never weary of the grand old song;
Glory to God, Hallelujah;
We can sing it loud as ever, with our faith more strong
Glory to God, Hallelujah.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
phemmie06:
grin
Why are most of the insurance companies showing a sign of being responsible, did they all change their board members including chairman for timely release of result and declaration of dividend or is there a correlation between all these and the 19 kobo or 1kobo rule?
I think some policies are beginning to be relaxed and are in their favour.
I may be wrong o. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
currentprice:
what of cileasing, loco says all kind of words to the news of reconstruction then . who call thunder

all we count it as fun

cc leo

grin
I have been running away from Cleasing because of this pending reconstruction story, however, traders continue to make money from this stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
samzepaparazi:

Lol

Na patience we need. I came in at 1.66average for a 20%gain but its taking more time than expected. I didn't want q1 result ti meet me in this stock but it seems I have no choice. I will stay and hope the result is good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
mendes911:

Please, it's enough. Leave Sam Loco alone. You need to understand what he has passed through. He sold Oando at a loss and entered Zenith which resulted in another loss (as at today). Not even mentioning Japaul yet.

Let Loco rest please. Let him have his REST and PEACE.
But you've also opened another can! OK, all issues relating to Loco is hereby closed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:

I may be wrong o. smiley
I might also be wrong cos I am an insider, but as a salary earner if one of your close relatives keep visiting at the end or first week of the month, what will come to your mind. Why is it that it might be easier to overthrow the board with the 1kobo rule that all of them are giving out DIVIDEND, or is their any relax policy for the dividend payment as well.
Though I have some insurance companies and still hope to get the two major players.
Wetin I know self?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
samzepaparazi:

Lol

- price mark down shud be today i think , not sure
- but a very good bounce on 200dma but still under d 50 dma
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
phemmie06:

I heard their advert on radio calling their self OLD MUTUAL, I guess the old mutual paid dividend grin
Maybe old mutual that used to be one of the best among the insurance companies is resuscitating again. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:

I may be wrong o. smiley

Dont allow people to start ignoring your posts.
I think these stocks are better of........wapic,Aiico,law union,linkage ,mansard ,nem,continental and cistodian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
locodemy:

Now I know you the more.Did you tell us then you have those stocks?
So Your patern of monkey hunt be this........'' There is one company with good numbers,it is a liquid stock.It will do 100% before August 2018 and we all will begin to guess which company be that''.My own case be say I will tell you what I bought and you will later capitalise on my weakness if the stock disappoint me.Pls stop monkey hunting and tell us what you have........
Good one there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Volume
- very low till mid day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
cadno:
For Oando I believe during the technical suspension that gave room for buying and selling the stock , but at same price eliminated all Chicken hearted investors. There by only die hard Oando faithfuls are left with the stock.
So the volume per day is revolving around 400k max, at above 9% movement
I see Oando getting to N30 before any significant volunm increase.
God help if Oando come out with Div paying results ...that na N100 stock level.
Pa Ihedi was right on this one... grin
If oando gets to 100, I will just retire from nse and my present work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Toluway:

But you've also opened another can! OK, all issues relating to Loco is hereby closed

Have you seen me responding to his posts here?
He has quarel with many people here unneccessarily.
He is an anus licker to those who claim to be the best here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
locodemy:

Dont allow people to start ignoring your posts.
I think these stocks are better of........wapic,Aiico,law union,linkage ,mansard ,nem,continental and cistodian.
LAW UNION preferred their numbers NEM but some little unit during the era of SMN the last two on my mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
fxuser:
Volume
- very low till mid day

Na only nsempa dey market grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mpeace:
Welcome back Sir.
Thanks. I'm always with you here, but I don't talk. Only when my instincts does
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Trouble at national assembly. Hope nse will not be affected. https://www.nairaland.com/4458923/nigerian-senate-mace-snatched-invaders
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mpeace:
Trouble at national assembly. Hope nse will not be affected.
maze kidnapped grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Na only nsempa dey market grin

lolx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
mendes911:

Winners Chapel might have had you in mind when they declared year 2017 as "My Case is Different".

Just joking ooooo.
Na you know
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Not so Sir Toluway. cheesy
Agba is for the one and only Mercilicious. Every other Mercy in connection with him is a counterfeit. lipsrsealed grin

It is obvious you are Mercilicious. And some members who have been here long enough know it.

#weKnowYourWays
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fopishow(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
My people, beware of fake bull!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
fxuser:
FBNH
- slightly breaking out above of a tight range

- umm touching prev month close but no vol yet
- patience
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tritritri sighted viewing the thread but not complaining about Oando that he bailed out at loss, our emotions differs in life.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Another maze brought back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ONPASSIVEAJ(m), talktofemi, Prince081, W0t0w0toman, Jonwest and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.